Thursday, March 14, 2019

The Beauty of The Time




Yesterday I had a realization that was startling yet deeply profound.

Let me explain it to you with an example.  I am moving house. And I was at the old house, bravely soldiering through the sorting and lifting. I tossed out all of my notes I had kept from medical school, and two important Chemical engineering books--introduction to Chem E and Reactor Kinetics. I tossed out my old Organic Chemistry book, my Grey's Anatomy, and my dissector set by Grant. I didn't need them, I haven't looked at them in fifteen years, but it's poignant.

Back inside, behind closed doors, I started to cry. I cried a lot that day. I cried because Anthony wasn't a baby any more. Life was easier back in those days. I cried because I was letting go of security. An old past-life thing came up where I was filled with dread at the pattern and told Ross, 'we are moving again?!' I stayed with that one long, long time and really let it course through my consciousness. I don't think I ever got to grieve over that one back in the day.

The eye opening one that came out at the end of that crying episode was the horror of living in a house that was full of 'settling'--signs of it everywhere--and not being able to fix it. I have always had a fear of not being able to put a roof over my head. I stayed with my first husband long before I ever left him because I was afraid to strike it out on my own and pay the rent for a studio in San Francisco. I had looked at the classifieds. They were too expensive.  So it was the combination of not being able to get out--my financial security was tied up with a home that wasn't exactly in tiptop shape...I felt horror and fear and pain and also my soul was tired and showing me just how much I had been lying to myself in order to keep going.

I made myself lunch, which was comforting, there was enough food left still, and I ate on the balcony on our old bistro table there.

I had to go back again for another load that night, and I cried again. Ross said he had a gift for me. He had me sit in the corner where I used to have my chair, and tell him what I saw. The guest room bed was piled high with belongings, mostly old photographs in frames I had taken off the wall.
I howled and sobbed and told him I was an utter and complete failure!

He gently said, 'what I see here is someone who has tried their best.'

I don't know how to explain it, but it humbled me and validated me in ways nothing else ever had.

I couldn't meet Ross face to face carrying a burden like that in my heart.

It was removed.

Every bit of baggage that comes up and gets out of the way, is a good thing.

The beauty of these times, first and foremost, is that these blockages from our cumulative life experiences are gently, ever so gently, being removed so we can stand on our own two feet in the realm of Spirit, as human angels in a physical body. This is something new that's never been done before.

I can't emphasize enough when you go through the process of releasing and clearing, you need time to be gentle and caring to yourself and to rest! It's a shock. Literally a shock to your system. But it's a good thing and you will heal from it.  Ross says it's kind of like piercing your ears. It hurts but for a moment but after that  you may wear beautiful jewels in them.

There are other things that are beautiful too.

If you extend this process to society--all of humanity--you are witnessing first hand a similar release process. And it's so real that other corporations and organizations are putting into effect conscious, deliberate plans to block this natural spiritual phenomenon. These plans will backfire. What has been happening has been set forth by decree from the highest All The Way UP Divine Creators.  I've seen Christians pointing the truth out that there's something organized for a darker cause/purpose on a slow intergenerational time frame.  I've seen an Emergency Room physician calling the truth out, that this is organized to cause harm to healthcare providers. And he doesn't know the half of it. He's posted videos against people who speak out about harm from certain injectibles...like Sally Telford who made this:




I've also seen a faithful YouTube Channel cranking out beautiful truth for years, Really Graceful:



The beauty is that none of these people know one another! It's all the people from our team, doing their job, on their assignment they were sent to accomplish before they were born. 

Being able to see this from the inside of the smoke and mirrors is fascinating, absolutely, and we are very highly blessed to be where we are today. With most of the people asleep, but some totally not falling for it. Vocal ones! 

It all fits together.

And the secondary validation? Two sources:

Ross and I hope this helps you see things a little clearer, and from a new perspective.


I'd like to add one last thing.

I had to tell Jared about our move, and he didn't take it well. He accused me of being sneaky. I told him that I didn't want to jinx anything, it was touch and go through the escrow, and I didn't even tell my own mom or sisters until very recently. It's just the way I am. (I realized it's from my times on Earth before with Ross, yes? So many times we had to leave town at night to save our own lives...)

If someone wants to rain on your parade, let them: no matter what they do, it's still a parade, and it's yours to enjoy whether they rain on it or not.  Be Your Own Umbrella!



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
and all our beautiful Family and friends...