Friday, March 1, 2019

Reflection



Today marks 108 days in our countdown left to go. Ross wanted me to write a brief message to remind everyone about this new number of our countdown.

I have been working diligently to help our family for our impending transition to another place to live. Officially, the story is 'the neighborhood is going downhill' and 'Anthony can ride his bike to school'.

Between us, there's more to it going on. The first part is that this current home doesn't support my energy, I've outgrown it and Anthony has too.

The second part is that I need to pare down all my stuff. This was a resting place after all those years of training where I moved often. But with my lifestyle I'm not around much to pick up. So the new place is one where only a fraction of our belongings may travel with us. So I have got to get to work!

The message from today is a 'bounce back phenomenon' I saw with the energies which for lack of a better word I will call 'reflection'.  I don't feel lots of emotion. I just work a lot. And I hardly ever get excited about anything. When you are trying to manifest things, that's exactly what you need--emotion and excitement.

I have some next door neighbors, their home is attached to ours, and it's like a mirror image of our house. They rent. And they have brought annoyance since day one because they don't follow any--not even ONE!--of the rules of our association. They break the CC and R's flagrantly, and no matter how much they are reported, nothing happens because the landlords are also not nice people.  I've seen the house go up on the market, I've seen it be taken off the market, and when it went back up and I saw the 'for sale' sign my heart leapt with joy! I had wanted to stay in MY home, with peace and quiet and outlast 'them'. I was so happy, so excited that something had finally gone right in the world, and that freedom was coming.

Little did I know the Universe would send ME packing at the same time. I don't get to stay in 'my home'. Ross calls it 'the upgrade' what we are doing (we will have a front yard and a back yard with a garden). But I want you to know after that energy of absolute glee I emitted to the Universe, I had a bounce back that was lightning quick.

We are supposed to love everyone. And we are supposed to be patient and kind to all.  I wasn't the best neighbor because I have a little OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder) and I like rules to be followed. Do know that this same family made the house on the OTHER side sell and the couple moved out. The rule broken there by the family which was the last straw for the couple was fixing the vehicle inside the garage, the source of a fire in a neighboring home from doing the same thing, and the homeowner's association and management company doing absolutely nothing about it.

As it stands, this house I'm in is actually going to be ready to sell, with a fixed roof and wood replaced on the outside and a new paint job--in the next month or so. So the timing is good.

And I thank Creator for the annoying neighbor giving us a kick in the seat of the pants to get out of this den of complacency. I had felt like this was the only safe place, and the mess piled up and it was a constant battle to fight it. I felt like I had no other options since I'm a single mom. I didn't want to move to my 'dream home' because for me a 'forever home' is one step removed from my tomb. I didn't want to pick a home to grow old and die in. That was depressing. But this new one will help Anthony to blossom into adulthood, and for us to enjoy special times with family and friends.

So, when you FEEL things, really FEEL them strong, don't be surprised if you experience change yourself that 'bounces back' at you.

And for confirmation, here is the new Gaia Portal.

I'm actually a little excited for the change. It's nice to experience something new. And to know that there are no mistakes, only lessons, and this isn't going to be a 'forever' home. It's just the next step to get me closer to what I want. And what I want is a little shack in Hawaii where I can snorkel every day. : )))


BTW Ross has been orchestrating everything behind the scenes, I'm certain. He's been busy. And I've been leaning on him for support. Going through loan processing is super difficult these days. It's taken everything I've got, and I'm just empty.

I know it will be worth it in the end.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple