Thursday, March 7, 2019

Called To Post


Dude?

We have 102 days.

I was going 'out and about' doing my thing, and Spirit yanked me back--for now--and I'm not sure why exactly.  My battery needs a jump start. I am stuck at the old house waiting for a jump, and they haven't even texted me as to when they will be coming. I had an invitation to dinner...

What is even more unusual is that I was going to pick Anthony up from school, he was still a little under the weather. And a dad invited him and another boy to join his two sons to see an IMAX movie about Apollo 11. Today was the last day.

What was even MORE unusual is that in packing I found an Apollo 11 commemorative cup, which is after I checked on Ebay, worth about thirty five dollars...YESTERDAY.

Here's the run down:

  • The move is halfway completed. Big items are transferred. This took all day and last night I was exhausted.
  • The story of my life for the next two to three weeks is this:  keep or toss?  I have a lot of tossing to do.
  • Yesterday I realized although staying put has its advantages, there's a certain amount of dust and dirt you can't clean up unless you are actually moving. So perhaps moving more often is healthier?
  • I also realized that it's not fair to the movers when you have too much stuff. Just like it's not fair to the operating room staff and surgeon when you are harder to work on (too much 'stuff' can be complexity in many, many ways) compared to the 'average' patient.
  • My spirits are good, I'm hanging in there.
  • Nothing is 'free', not even 'joyful new things'. I can't begin to tell you how many hiccups there have been along the way.
  • At the new house Ross wants me to relax and do a puzzle. It was a rough first night. The bird cage won't fit into the room without taking the door off the hinges. So he was in his cage in the hall, LOUD, and we needed to keep the radio on all night for him to adapt to the 'new digs'.
  • Tomorrow we press onwards!
Anthony is improving but not as much as I would like.

Hopefully tomorrow is the first coffee in the new home. I picked three oranges off the ground, from my own tree, and I was very excited.


Ross says sometimes when we do what is best for us, no matter how hard we have tried to resist it and for how long, we still make progress. It's still WORK. But it's progress just the same.

I also thank him for having us move. We ended up moving out on the same day as the not so great renters. And the even more not so great owners are checking out the house. Their vibration is super, duper LOW. They have flashy cars. I think they might be related to the young kids starting off in Real Estate like their mother, who bought it and flipped it then rented it out. They look similar but this is dad and grandpa or uncle. 

Their vibration is a new low. Seriously. It's uncomfortable even here in my old house.

Please wish us luck and send lots of Reiki for our move!



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins