Thursday, September 28, 2017

Vision





As I evolve, and learn, I am starting to be able to read other people's faces...and grow.

Yesterday, as I hauled myself up the stairs with my lunch bag in one hand, and my bag of things I need for work covered by the stupid orange patient belonging bag my work makes me use to cover it...I was a little late and my boss was walking downstairs to go get himself some breakfast.

He smiled at me.

It was hard to read because he is a little selfish, and worldly. But he smiled because he knew unique as I am, I work hard and I keep at it and I am loved by my people I work with.

I'm not the stereotypical guy anesthesiologist.

But he doesn't seem to mind my working for him.





Again, I saw a face, I didn't understand. The face of the Chief Nurse Officer. The number three in the hospital. She was delighted to see me (I actually had come up to the front desk to find out what the delay was in starting our case). Others saw it too. I'm not sure what she sees, but she knows I do Reiki and we've mentioned it. She knows I had a really bad case that coded in the O.R. and needed a debriefing--she was at that meeting. I don't know. But I'm glad she likes me.



I found out later that behind the scenes the high-ranking person who likes me to do his anesthesia is coming back, and I've been assigned to the case. It's the same surgeon who made me cry, who doesn't like me 'on his team'--although I worked with him for ten years at my old job...and the patient who wants me so much the poor surgeon can't operate unless I am there.


What stopped me in my tracks was the words of Stephanie, who lost her dog, Muffin. She told me she has replayed the interaction with me in the hall over and over hundreds of times. My facial expressions, my words, and it has given great comfort to her and she wanted me to know.  I didn't think anything of it, at the time, I was just being myself. But her energy is much different, and healed, and she credits her healing so fast due to my influence on her.

I kind of makes me stop and think of what I could do if I did that instead of anesthesia?

I had one patient yesterday who was very rewarding--a cancer patient who needed a test.  I always do so much for the bald people who are suffering from this disease. I feel like I'm really needed there, and appreciated, for what I do.

On all levels.

I ran into my friend the surgeon and asked him if it's true he has the lung cancer. He said yes, and I almost cried. I asked him if it hurts? He says the treatments are painful, yes. I shared my shock and surprise as there really wasn't any reason for him to get it, wasn't there? He said his dad and brother smoked, and his dad died of lymphoma, but no, he never smoked himself of had a reason (he DOES breathe in a lot of surgical smoke, which is a risk factor too.)

I didn't get up the courage in the hall to tell him about my being a medium. But I will. Over a cup of coffee would be perfect.

My close friend Heather whom I've known for ten years, is going through rapid changes in her life. He son is a senior in high school. Her mom's house just sold and for the first time ever, she has MONEY. Her car broke the day after she got the check for the house. It upset her she had to decide so fast. She had wanted a used car, but the deal on the new Corolla was so good she got that. Like her brother said, when the house sold it was like their mom died again. He went to the grave, he cried all afternoon. She has some healing to do...we will see how things go.

My point is that even reaching where you wanted--your dream come true, or more clearly, 'your nightmare end' sometimes is a stressor. Your goal kept you going, and once you attain it you are like, 'now what?'

That's why I came up with my Gaia Sophia reading. I've done two on myself. I'm not sure if I'll ever sell them/offer them...but they are helping me.

This morning helped a lot. I too am on a similar threshold of change, and my new life is coming. The way to get there most effectively is through dream time. There will be an emergence of sorts once this process is through. And instead of being in the dense energies, I will be able to move freely in the Higher Realms.

I like it.

Ross made me pick this photo.

I've been blue because something came up that was supposed to be me as Mrs Ross that was hideous.

That's why I felt so ugly. The hideous on top of my already being 'old'.

He wants me to think of me more like this.

I'm embarrassed to share it, but I will, because otherwise he will bug me.



Here's what he calls 'the new me'--not this look, but this whole message. Of someone who is comfortable and highly skilled at things that are not of this world. Or perhaps, 'of this world but have been hidden'.

I can get used to it.





Ross

Carla forgot to mention in her meditation with us, at the beginning, we meditated together as a group, she and her Council (which I am on, naturally).

Carla noticed the energies were very high frequency, and was rather amazed at how much energy as a group we could raise together.

She saw the Light we had flowing through our third eyes, kind of like Reiki, which Carla sees too.

And she felt it.

The message was, 'we do this first thing in the day like brushing our teeth'--we need it, to gather in these resources from The Unseen, to empower us in our day.

I want you to remember this.

All you need to do, is be in meditation, and do what we did, which once we gather it, we absorb it by deep breathing as if it is in the air.





clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins