Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Where Is Your Love Of Heaven?




This question was asked of me on the way home.

If you are facing the rising energies with anything but joy, you are not alone.  Just like a Reiki 'cleanse', everything holding this energy back is being brought to the surface.

Part of this work is for you to consciously 'assist' in this process. In other words, no one can 'Ascend' (adapt to the higher frequencies of the Higher Realms from a duality-based, 3D incarnation) but you.

That's right--YOU.

So, where is your love of Heaven?

This is one of the strongest advantages and strengths one can use to help through the process: the natural, innate, love of Heaven.

I had been extremely homesick for Heaven. I am starting to remember who I am, and how everyone treats me back Home, and I like it. It makes for the contrast here all the more upsetting.

It's kind of like being a well-trained volleyball, tennis, or basketball player--and having to play 'jungle ball' with the pick up game because nobody else around here seems to understand the rules!  It's still the same game, technically, but in another way, the level of teamwork and subtlety you have grown accustomed to isn't there.

When I look at the unawakened masses, and the spiritual inertia of the whole thing, I felt like all my years of pouring my  heart out, and being available, weren't even MAKING a dent and weren't going to make a dent to 'tip' this whole majority of people into the slightest sense of being 'awake'.

So I was sad.

I felt like a failure.

Until my guides asked me, 'Where is your love of Heaven?'

That energized me.

I love Heaven.

I always have, and I always will.

It's home, and I remember it.

When we connect with this love of Heaven, we are able to better tolerate the feelings of being incarnate and having to go through this huge 'cleanse' to help us be able to handle the energies.

Let everything go. As things come up, feel your feelings, Remember your memories. And grieve them if you feel the need.

I did. You see it here on these pages for the last seven years.

It might feel like it's the end or it will overwhelm you, but you are strong, and resilient.

Don't hunt for these memories/things to clear. But squarely face them as they arise. Do know once you go through the process for each one, it generally goes away for always. The only exception is the deep soul 'wounds' you can't heal all at once, and if another pass is needed (you have grown enough spiritually in the interim to deal with the next layer) you might get that, 'didn't I work on that one already?' feeling but actually you are still moving ahead in the process.




This is a very rare form of Tourmaline. It is from Brazil.

It is so rare, that large ones hardly exist and are worth thousands, if not hundreds of thousands.

The funny thing about this stone, is it's more important to have a nice cut that reflects the eerie neon blue-green glow, than for it to have inclusions. Can you see the specks which are visible to the eye in this stone? Those are inclusions.

It's not like a diamond, which has to be totally clear, even under a microscope, to be of value.

I want you to think of this stone, the Paraiba Tourmaline, as you Ascend...as you go through your cleanse...as you go through your releasing of old experiences and memories and habits with don't serve you any more.

It is important.

Your GLOW is your Love Of Heaven.

It is your value which will empower you through anything you will face.

I guarantee it.


P.S. here is an article which is secondary confirmation:  http://ronahead.com/2017/09/12/the-council-its-happening/




P.P.S. here is another one for the wise--you can help your kids who are at risk of depression and suicide due to smartphones and social media.  https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/has-the-smartphone-destroyed-a-generation/534198/



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc couple