Friday, September 1, 2017

Redemption







Time flies!

Unlike a spider there's no way to catch it and hold on to it...

I'm enjoying the quiet in the home. Anthony is fast asleep. Tomorrow I have a little later start, so I have some time to reflect on the day.

It held a lot.

I slept in this morning because my call had been difficult. There's a certain sweetness when you wake up to the alarm and realize you hadn't been called back into the hospital after you came home from your last case. I had to start a case at noon, and didn't get to eat. It was very long. I didn't get to enjoy the lunch I had packed until after ten p.m.

I don't think I wrote. I hit the snooze button, ate a light breakfast, and went to work.

Lately, I spend time with Ross when I'm in the car, and not sending Reiki. It was my habit for many years. Now, I send it from the O.R.

So I was talking with Ross, and looking forward to what's next. It's soon. I had been a little upset at him before I went to sleep. A friend had told me a wonderful story of a free healing he had done, and the woman he was healing was seeing Michael and Ross during the healing, too. It went well. And for payment, he told her to give ten dollars to someone who really needs it and to look that person in the eye while they give it. When she was going into the restaurant to give it, there was twenty dollars on the ground! A gift from Michael and Ross! Wasn't that a miracle?

Yes, I got upset over that story.

I was like, 'Ross, what's the deal and am I going to have to have you off doing all these things all over the place all the time like before?'

See my reason?

He showed me a time card and him punching it. The meaning--'it's just another day at the job, Carla'.

I fell asleep anyhow, and I wasn't mad. I knew though his whatever ability wherever he is...that's his work even though I can't understand it. It's probably mine too.

But he picked up on it this morning. The sky was glorious, absolutely Heavenly sunbeams and clouds and gold...I enjoyed it as I drove to work.  He mentioned to me, 'Carla, after this Ascension we aren't going to stop--there's going to be more of them.' as in, 'I'm not going to retire'.

I was shocked!

I've been looking so forward to the end, to my hugs, to our relationship...my heart sank really low.

Who in their right mind would EVER say 'yes' to another one of these arduous Ascensions?! Again and again and again?

I 'got' that we are both good at it, and it's our skill and task and expertise...and that Ross doesn't want to stop...and that I guess in some way I am too.

Then I lost my patience.

I asked, 'Ross? WHEN is this relationship between us EVER going to be something I can understand?'

BLIP



Next thing I know, Ross is gone, and Jeannine, the recently deceased is there with me.

We spoke.

She is well. Glad not to have the colostomy bag. Glad not to have the pain. She was in good spirits and seemed to be adjusting well to the transition. She too thanked me for the flowers I sent, they meant a lot to her because they meant a lot to the family.

(Ross had told me to Go Big, and I did. )

I paused and asked her if she would be my guide, from where she is?

She said no.

She said we would be friends, heart to heart, same as always, and we could talk anytime I wished to talk.

She knows about Ross. She's cool with it. And like a girlfriend, I explained to her my worries, my fears, my pain with that man, in so many lives! Here we are with Ascension, and it's only going to be more of him doing his thing, and me being left behind in the shadows...how could I ever face it?

She looked at me with care, and paused. Like a good girlfriend (we were speaking in French the whole time--I could speak English if I wanted and she would understand, but it's better in French), she leaned towards me and says, 'he LOVES you. Think about the actions of a man who is in love. He will find a way. He will find you first!'

(she had made for me lace doilies, two of them, and given them to me when I left last year, that's the reason behind the picture).





I put on makeup this morning.

I haven't worn it in months and months.

Why?

I had to do a case--just like the one where I am being sued--with the same physician as was the attending for the patient who is suing me.

I've not done any of his cases since I was served. We talk, cordially, but it's awkward because now he needs a lawyer, and he's all dragged into it.

My boss who normally makes the schedule keeps a list of who doesn't work with whom. I had figured that this physician just put me on his 'don't work with me list'.  But my BOSS was in Cabo San Lucas, and the number two guy put me in the room.

The patient today was super nice.

So was the physician. He told the patient that I would take good care of her. He said that once again in the O.R.

I also got data--the endotracheal tube was one half-size smaller, and the peak airway pressures were shooting up over fifty--which isn't good--during the procedure. I made many changes to the vent to decrease the risk as much as possible, and worked hard.

All went well.

The ability of a physician (he takes care of my niece and sister) to talk family, to talk Sicilian to me (how are you doing?), and to be willing to work with me again after all THAT...it's the nicest feeling in the world.

It doesn't matter what goes down in court next month.  Their expert witnesses and lawyer can trash my reputation in front of the entire courtroom. Some people thrive and seek conflict and anger and money.

When there is Love, even just a little bit, everything no matter how awful can heal. (here's a similar message from Saul:  https://johnsmallman.wordpress.com/2017/08/31/love-is-all-pervasive-all-you-have-to-do-is-open-yourselves-to-receive-it/)




Today I had to go to the currency exchange place. I stood in line. It's a horrible place. It's usury at it's finest, always taking a cut no matter how you exchange it--dollars to dongs--other things back to dollars.

The energy there is cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching...

My teams asked me to blast it.

Blasting is something Divine Mother Incarnate has been doing for years. I was there when Spirit/Her teams taught her how to do it. I translated them for her. She's been doing it VERY well. And it's working.

She had described to me how she does it, only while she was learning. But I copied it, and BOOM! Out a blast went. I knew it had worked.

I told her once I got home. She was happy. She had never expected me to blast, and neither had I. It's her job with the whole Ascension thing. Mine is to write my heart out, you know?

I had to stop our conversation because Ross wanted to talk with me.

I went and got my Lemurian sphere. It's huge.

He wanted me to sit on the ground and hold it.

I sat in the hall, like I never had before, legs in 'staff' position touching the opposite wall, the sphere in my lap.

I just sat. I didn't hear anything, and I didn't do more than feel. I tried for twenty minutes.

Then Ross told me to look at something online that interested me. And I did. I kept the sphere on my lap, and Ross was there. He told me to look through twenty five pages of Ebay on the thing I was interested in. I did. He gave me a price--two hundred dollars.

My focus and relaxing helped him do whatever he needed to do. And there wasn't anything 'right'.

He had me look at one more thing after, then I took off for my many errands I needed to run.

On my last errand, I understood finally what Ross and my heart had been telling me, and I knew the right choice and I chose to act on it. There was clarity I hadn't had for weeks.

It's funny how sometimes not thinking will give you more clarity--once you let it go--than trying to force things or overthink them.

I was also asked to blast a second thing tonight. I won't tell you what it is, some of you might like it. But there's a big thing going on this week in the desert somewhere. It's not holy.

It was hard for me to come up with the blast. Divine Mother--the Higher Self one, not the incarnate one--was coaching me. I saw all my teams around trying to help so even the teeniest blast would accomplish the desired result. Finally Ross had to come behind me, build up the energy for me...and boy, I gave three really lame and almost laughable attempts before the last one that wasn't anywhere near as good as that first one at the money place was 'good' and 'enough'...




How did I know about this event?

I ran into a surgeon with a stroller. He's a grandpa. The son is at the event for the week.

I met a beautiful girl, four, with a beautiful name.

Her grandfather was telling her how I put the patients to sleep for him to work on them.

He was really proud and happy to share his family with me.  I felt the joy.

I asked her if she had any brothers or sisters? There was a younger brother in the stroller which had been facing the other way.

Also another beautiful child.

But the eyes...the eyes...I saw the four year old startle and go to her grandpa, she wasn't sure to trust me...she was searching rapidly for clues if I am trustworthy or not. I smiled, had slow movements, gentle voice, and got to her eye level by squatting down a little.

When I saw the boy, I saw the eyes too, it's hard to explain...I also felt the life force energy, which was much lower for a child than usual too. Children have high and strong energy fields, when they aren't sick, in my experience.

But I saw.

And I knew.





I was going to barbecue some sausages for Anthony and the sitter. I saw a string of spider silk low to the ground with a spider on it as I approached the door. As I opened the door, I startled a bee.

It flew directly into the makeshift web, right where the spider was.

And they fought.

I called Anthony to look. I asked him, 'it's spider versus bee! Who do you think will win?'

They wrestled hard! The spider wrapped the silk and the bee keep moving out of the silk wrap but couldn't get off the original web.

It went on for some time.

But the spider caught ahead with the wrapping. And suddenly the bee stopped moving, as if paralyzed.

The spider wrapped it all the way up.

But I needed to barbecue.  I tested the web to see if I could walk over it. I had to snap one of the anchor lines.

They were not more than six inches off the ground, both of them, and they fell.

The spider didn't move for a long time. I pointed them both out to Anthony and told him not to step on them.

Once I got the fire going, I blew on the spider. It did the startle thing. But it was almost paralyzed too.

Had it been stung?



Anthony was telling me if it had been stung the bee would have died anyway.

I didn't know.

But what I do know is the spider had gone into hiding, and wasn't in a lump like it was, once I had my back turned and was watering the garden.



Now I will speak of things magic.

These simple characters carry great significance.

In whose 'spiritual alphabet'?

Mine.

And only my own.

In 1990, when I was just starting out, I used to live in North Side Berkeley. There was a bookstore, called, Gaia something or other. It was one of my two favorites. The other was the Moon and Star in Rockridge on College in Oakland.

I was very wary of dark and light. But a tarot deck called to me, and it was called, literally, 'Servants of the Light'.

It had a bee on it. It's their symbol.

I used it as a divination tool over the years. I learned the symbols, the major and minor arcana. But there were words like Kether on it, these two columns and checkerboard floors...I just didn't GET it. I always had to look in the book for the explanations.

It wasn't like my animal medicine cards I had bought from the same store, which spoke straight to my heart.

They had a mail order course you could take, those Servants of the Light. I had wanted to learn. I think I sent away for an application.

But it was creepy. I read the questions, I tried answering, and I had to stop. This priest and priestess stuff, it just sounded weird and the photos of the people were even weirder. There was this...vibe...I couldn't explain. I just knew I didn't want to be a part of it, and embarrassing as it was, I would just be on my own with Blessed Mother to guide me...and find my own way...instead of something formal and official.

I always enjoyed the Witches' Alamanac. I read that one, the thin stapled book that got bigger over time. I enjoyed 'Presage' and the stuff to expect over the seasons. It had cool stories in it too, about everything.

It wasn't until I studied more about Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart that I learned that they call themselves 'Servants of the Light' and they too have a symbol-- a bee! It's like on a Star of David.

I had second thoughts about my tarot deck.

I looked them up just now, to be sure. It's just not, um, with energy that sings and uplifts and dances off the page. The energy course emphasizes the cabala, and higher coursework, if you are with aptitude--it's not guaranteed--includes ritual.   It's also free. No one gets paid, not even the teacher. You just have to buy books.

But I saw as I scrolled down the webpage, at the major holidays, they honor all of the magicians--there's a huge list. Some like Laurie Cabot, I know and trust. Others, make my skin crawl.

Let's just say I'm ninety percent certain the bee--in this matchup--represents the forces that maintain the status quo:  queen bees and wanna bees, worker bees, hierarchy, 3D, duality, you name it. Let us call it, 'masculine energy overpowering feminine energy' imbalance.

And the spider?

It's the power of the Divine Feminine that scares the shit out of people it's so strong and freaks them out. I know. I used to be totally scared of spiders, like, phobia over them.

I used to hate this time of year with all the golden orb weavers, where you walk to your front door and ICK you get spider web all over you and pray there's no spider along for the ride on your clothes! Or your hair! LOL.

To me, the spider overcoming the bee shows a shift to BALANCE the Divine Masculine and the Divine Feminine.

We are so very close to 'what's next'...Ross again emphasizes this.

Enjoy...







Now it's my turn to make you laugh.

Here's one from Anthony:






And this one is from Ross. I was trying to find a photo to show how he looks when he talks to me. He wears a cream colored flight suit..which they don't HAVE on my photo website. I tried robes (he wears them when he relaxes and is off-duty) but they were ridiculous.

So he helped. He picked THIS:




He always has a shirt on! Well, almost always. But this photo and his audacity to share it totally cracked him up.

Enjoy!




Ross

Carla has been immersed in gems.

In particular, the tourmalines.

What started as an appreciation for and an energetic connection to a fine piece, large, of blue and black tourmaline mixed together at the bedside, has transformed over twenty years to an art.

She has a benitoite ring with a near perfect pink tourmaline oval stone in the middle. She got it on the cheap, a wonderful deal, as a promise from Heaven and all her companions who know her and love her 'back home'.

On her right hand is a paraiba tourmaline ring, she calls it her 'Seraphim ring' which is a complement to the 'Gaia ring' she had bought at a Renaissance faire over twenty years ago. She didn't know why she named it that, or how she recognized it and knew she needed to have it. But she wore it a long time, with its rare, tiny, and also perfect form of peridot called 'olivine'. The Seraphim ring glows brighter but is in a shade similar, and to her, the wings of tiny diamonds represent our three pairs of angelic wings.

On her left is a six carat colorless tourmaline in silver she got for thirty dollars. It is natural, not man-made, and boy does it get stares from people who are worldly because of its size. Like her mother said, 'it's shiny'.

Carla likes the look the plastic surgeon gave it at the lunchroom while he never said a word. His eyes just followed it without trying to make it show.

There is a checkerboard cut on it. It's not faceted like a classic round cut.

The energy is wonderful for the stone, as Carla is highly in synch with the tourmalines at this time. She's had the watermelon, the green, and the pink as chips or larger size mineral specimens, and enjoyed the energy of them all over the years.

What I had Carla look at are the Paraiba tourmalines. Indicolite is a particular shade, darker than Paraiba, and the glowing green shade of Paraiba isn't the one of great value.

Carla has always liked stones from Brazil, Minas Gerais is one of her favorite source regions. Now Paraiba is another one of them.

The stones are a magnificent shade of blue, almost like a swimming pool, and they glow.

These stones are worth more than diamonds by comparison, for their rarity. There are stones upwards of hundreds of thousands, and even millions, available online.

Carla learned what to look for in value, by taking in all the information she could.

What Carla didn't like, was the 'hoopla'.  All the 'halos and shit', the extraneous stuff, which drew away the attention of the stone itself. Once she discovered this, Carla found all the clarity she needed to make a wise choice that is well within our limits! She found a lot of three Paraiba loose stones for under two hundred dollars,  some in the glowing green, and others in the caribbean blue like the swimming pool.

I want you to know with every gemstone Carla experiments with--on the energy--it goes right into the daily healings that we both send to you. As Carla's vibration expands and increases, one gemstone or crystal specimen at a time...all of it goes to your own vibration.

But you know if you go to look at Paraibas, lots of them are fake. The ones made by man in the laboratory LACK the essential vibration of the energy which makes them in the first place 'in the wild'--and THAT is what is filled with life and Consciousness and energy. Not the lattice of molecules but the soul of Divine Creation which fills it!

clap! clap!

It's time for us to go. I wish you good day, and have had fun with you on this trip (he gestures to the whole Ascension journey--ed)



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple