Friday, September 22, 2017

The Value Persists




Yesterday I had a long day in the O.R.

While I was working I was putting on my gloves like usual, on and off during the cases.

At one point a glove got stuck on my ring, and I pulled really hard.

It took a diamond with it.

One of the tiny little ones in the halo near the main stone.

I was sad.

There was a gap like a missing tooth in my beautiful ring.

I carefully checked the others to see if any were missing there too.

Then it struck me, missing diamond or not, it's still beautiful. It's still the one I was excited to get. 

Furthermore it can easily be fixed. Perhaps even strengthened so it won't happen again?





Around five o'clock last night I felt a shift.

I felt normal.

For those of you who know people on the autism spectrum, there is a profound feeling of being an outsider and outcast with shame and guilt your whole life.

Try as you might you just don't fit in and you can't understand what to do in social situations, unless you have learned, through trial and error, how to 'fit in just enough' so as to avoid detection but never enough to enjoy the give-and-take energy and conversation of others.  There's always self-editing and self-doubt that gets in the way.

Yesterday I realized I could enjoy the company of others in the O.R. Being in their presence, asking questions. For example, I asked an orthopedic surgeon, would you ever want to be ninety years old?

He paused.

He laughed.

He said, 'No way! I wouldn't want some young orthopedic surgeon doing this to ME!'

It was fun.

Fun is in the air.

I 'sense' there is going to be a gigantic party.

Soon.

I keep secrets.

I have kept many secrets for a long time.


Here is secondary confirmation:  http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2017/09/choose-your-pill.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+blogspot/jUQcb+(Portal+2012)&m=1 

THAT one is an SOS because some 'Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Hearts' ship is SINKING!











https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/2017/09/22/enter-the-dragons/

Right on time!




Ross wants you to think of this when you think of the dragons who are coming.






There are ancient civilizations who have had the privilege to witness them.

With their own two eyes!





To me, Dragons are part of everything I see, write, say and do...






Enjoy!







Ross

Carla and I are both delighted to welcome you to 'what's new' and furthermore, 'what's next'.

I gave Carla a secret message yesterday, with all the excitement that filled my soul! 

I told her we were ninety-five percent complete on our project.

That was early in the morning.

We had bumped up from eighty percent to ninety percent the day before.

You figure out the rest.  (he smiles with pride and excitement and delight--ed)

I will be here for you our faithful readers in all of this.

I know who you are and how much effort you put forth into awakening yourselves with this project.

You will be thanked.

And now, I invite you to enjoy ring side seats to the greatest event of all history on earth.

Even bigger than me (his historical story/figure, etc--ed)



clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple