Sunday, April 17, 2022

It's Still Easter!

 



I am sorry I haven't written. I've been working very hard at work. It's been busy this week, very busy. And Friday was the last day of one of our colleagues.

I'm afraid it's going to get even busier.

Today I have ten minutes to shower, eat, and get to the car to drive to work. I worked all yesterday. It's been very sad, because I was in the call room on Christmas too. I miss my family, especially my niece and nephew who are a preschooler and a toddler. They are so cute and Easter is really for the little ones.

But I wanted to wish you a Happy Easter on behalf of Ross and Myself.

I decided earlier today to paint my nails a soft pink, and to wear my Easter outfit I had bought to work anyway. 

No matter where you are, or what you have to do, today IS Easter! And we celebrate the Hope which this priceless gift has given us all over the world.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple who wish you the Happiest of Easter Blessings!