Monday, April 4, 2022

Priorities

 



Our enemy plants confusion into our lives, and brings doubt.

I found a 'random' little figurine I had bought when I'd learned Tom had his brain aneurysm, and I was buying cards for him and a gift. It's called Mary Untier Of Knots. 

I said the prayer because I'd been struggling to go over my schedule and to do list. The last time I'd made the list was 12/27/21, and I haven't really accomplished much. Lots of additional 'surprises' like needing new tires, fixing the water damage in Anthony's bathroom, and replacing a radiator in a car...'got in the way'.  I needed to clean and get ready for my exercise class...

In the kitchen I got on my knees at the sink and prayed. I talked to Divine Father. I told him everything that was on my heart, I asked for help, and I put everything that is precious and special to me in this life in His hands because I trust Him with all that I am.

So, I was at the task list, and wrote my chores for each day. Saturday I'd actually changed the sheets, so had Anthony, we did good on that one! Today was bathrooms and I was upstairs ready to grab the plastic thing with the supplies from under the sink, and Spirit said, 'lay down'.

I did.

I wasn't sure how it would help, but I obeyed.

Very soon, I was called into Council. 

I haven't been to Council in a long time.

It looks somewhat like the photo, except the Guides are seated and you stand in front of them, it's not a circle either they sit in a row. 

I can't tell you what was discussed but I can tell you it pertains to me and my Life Plan and Growth and only to me...but I wasn't alone in the Council. For the first time there was another standing to my right. Someone I know. 

As I turned and looked at this person, lots of old stuff from Ross and my life came up. Feelings of not being able to say goodbye. Feelings of confusion and distress at the way Ross and I had our lives upended by his Calling/Purpose. It was truly bigger than Life back in the day, and had a life of its own. 

I apologize for tearing up. I didn't want to cause distress. And I said these feelings are from a long time ago, and are healing. It's not pleasant but perhaps I will experience the healing soon. 

Then I turned back to my Council who I know and love dearly, dearly, dearly. At the end I spoke with one in particular. He said that this was just a 'little thing' and to keep in mind the Grand Plan back at Home. This 'little thing' was planned to help me now and not to be concerned for everything was planned for the Highest Possible Good. 

This 'little thing' was the nicest miracle that has ever happened to me in this incarnation. It shows the attention to detail, and the honor for a young girl's heart that my Council had taken into consideration. 

So, long story short, because I need to go soon for my exercise class:

If you want to experience YOUR Council you are going to need to stop doing whatever you are doing and make it so you are not interrupted and you can listen. For me, I need to lay down. On a porch swing, on a couch, on my bed, in the hammock--that's when I can see. Sometimes when I'm driving I can do it too and still pay attention to the road. But it's most clear when laying down and I recommend it because it's safer.

Second, your Council LOVES YOU. Like way more than anybody here on Earth ever has, and they know your aches and pains of being incarnate as much as if not more than you. They CARE. And they know how to help old mistakes sometimes have a second chance. 

So, don't worry.

Experience Life in Both Worlds, and feel the feelings it brings up. Know you are SAFE, and the angels are always protecting you. And sometimes what looks at the moment like a bad or sad thing, might be setting you up for a wondrous miracle sometime down the road.

Whenever you interact with your Council, or Spirit, don't hide anything or try to bullshit them. They know the Truth and your Truth anyway, whether you say it or not. It's when YOU share from your heart, that YOU gain the benefit and grow.



clap! clap!

Ross is sending me to class!


Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,


Ross and Carla

The Couple