Thursday, April 21, 2022

Let It Be

 



As I write this, my turtle is patiently waiting with her head resting on the edge of her water bowl, one little foot resting on the edge too. This morning she was asleep under the lamp right in the middle of her bowl. And to be honest, sometimes sleeping turtles look like they aren't alive any more. I had to check.

The energies are shifting, or preparing to shift (Schumann resonance frequency chart).  

Cosmically, all these major events are just about ready to hit, with an eclipse and a new moon as well as some major alignments. 

It has been said that we are in the 'calm before the storm'. But, does anyone truly know what the storm is, or when it is going to hit?

For me, I've had a superstorm on  my home front, that just about took everything out of me. It's like everything has been breaking and needing to be fixed. The repairs take a long time of coordinating and planning. Then it's expensive too. Even just the other day while feeding the snake, I dropped his little hide 'house' and it hit the tank in just the right way to break a huge crack into that too. Then my son gets sick. We go to the doctor. Did you know that an inhaler for asthma, after insurance, costs ninety dollars? Yes!

And now I feel congested in my lungs too. 

It's like the pressure keeps squeezing tighter and tighter.

For example, I was facing overwhelm. And I said a quick prayer for guidance. I had a few extra hours because Anthony wasn't going to swim in the swim meet. I didn't realize I was being guided, but I was. I discovered tax things I needed to send in. I took care of it and went to the post office. By asking nicely, I was able to get the mail hand stamped with the actual day because the machine stamps would have marked it for tomorrow. This saved me a day in the late fees.  I also found important reapplication for privileges packets in an email I hardly ever check. 

In times like this, it is more important than ever to keep your connection to Spirit and Source active and healthy. 

In times like this, it is most important to ground into the earth, every single day, often multiple times a day.

And in times like this, it is imperative to focus on what we can do, the little joys, and tasks we can accomplish. 

Yesterday's joy was the two beautiful Tokyo Turnips I picked, as well as grating the one daikon radish I had picked last week. I made a nice meal in the donabe, the big one, as well as the Hokkaido rice in the smaller one. I put kale from the garden in it too, just turnips, carrots, kale, spring onions and chicken breast. 

Hang in there the best you can. And keep talking to your Guides and Creator. Living while waiting for 'the other shoe to drop'--whether it's Ascension, some exposure of corruption, the incoming New World Order, the End Times of the Bible--it's totally stressful. The only thing we truly can control is our reaction. So much is out of our hands. Our teams are doing their part. And for us, our part is to stay close to the Earth, energetically, and to find hope however we can find it, and to move forward with all the grace we can muster. Sometimes just getting out of bed is a miraculous feat!

Turtle is now letting me know she's hungry. I will go get her some food and clean water. That is enough for today.




clap! clap!

Aloha and mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The power couple