Sunday, April 10, 2022

Joy Multiplies!

 



The Sources messages have been gradually letting us know that the energies are ripe for us to manifest our dearest hopes and dreams right now.

Basically they are saying that 'you've done the work, now reap the benefits' of your spiritual growth.

Here's a new John Smallman message which is along the same lines.

There is an old adage that asks the question, 'do you live to work? or do you work to live?' To an Italian the answer is of course, you work to live because dinner at home with your family IS the singular purpose in life, to enjoy this connection and continuity daily. Life doesn't get better than that. Well, perhaps along with the occasional picnic : )))

Yesterday I experienced a powerful shift in the energies toward the positive. I didn't need to look on any alternative website or Schumann Resonance. I just KNEW. You can see the white from yesterday it was very strong!

I also experienced how, after three or four baseball games into the season, I'm gaining that kind of relaxation I usually only get when I board a plane and get the heck out of dodge. 

I thought about it.

I thought, why am I so relaxed and happy?

Because I'm making time for FUN, and having to squeeze in chores and work around it!

Typically for me, it's the other way around.

And, I'm having more fun than just baseball games.  There's exercise. There's learning a language. Yesterday I made some bracelets--I absolutely love to create. I also created something I've never made before, and Anthony said it was the best I've ever done with the ground venison. (it was ricotta/pine nut/raisin venison meatballs with a sauce served over spaetzle noodles.)

My frequencies are approaching those of my native soul in the Higher Realms. It feels fantastic for me because I enjoy the high and tight vibrations. 

With this form of Spiritual Mastery, there is a lot of accepting and allowing. Conflicts and disappointments and challenges still happen (car trouble, a very slow repair in a bathroom, plumbing issues and the air conditioner won't work)...but you accept, allow, and plan on how to approach them instead of freaking out. 

I want to keep things upbeat. However, in the P.S. I'll share a link to a bit chute that really really touched my heart. It's for the children. And the worker who gave the children his all really haunts me. In a good way. It would be nice if more people were awake like him.  One day, perhaps, hopefully soon.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple



P.S.   It's very sad but nice to know someone has taken a stand for the children and given everything to save them: TRIGGER ALERT!!! PTSD Trigger alert. Do not watch if you survived SRA. Or had PTSD.  the speaker survived abuse and is working to raise awareness. It sounds very much like my immediate past life and how I lived and died in the depths of the happiest place on um you know.