Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Elevator Going Up!

 


One of the greatest gifts I have from Spirit and Divine Creator, is my ability to feel. I am exquisitely sensitive to the energies which are around me, both on Spirit side, and here on Earth, incarnate.

I had a feeling with my being on call during the full moon, it would empty me to my core, energetically. Lots of times the journey in Spirit feels more and more like 'empty and recover/refill' than 'stairs going up'.  You need to be able to not fight the 'emptying' and to 'roll with it'. Then your vessel (you and your spirit and body) can hold MORE. Lots MORE. Lots and lots and lots MORE.

Right now, today, however the stars are aligned, I can feel the energy building up. Here's the Schumann resonance frequency, where you can see a tiny burst of White. For me, I enjoy this sensation very much, it feels like a huge energy burst from Home in the Higher Realms. If I could, I would set it on that frequency permanently, and let the chips fall where they may. Unfortunately, that is outside of my job description, there's someone else deciding on the energy levels, and I have to toe the line and accept that.

So, today's blog post is a heads up that the energies 'outside' (is there really such a thing as 'outside' when everything is Divinely connected?) are ramping up. 

Furthermore, for me, I 'sense' that I'm heading up a whole other bandwidth. There's a lot of letting go and a lot of acceptance behind this, from things which are outside of my control. I don't know about you, but for me as a Light Worker, I have dreams and I have Duty. How I would have loved to flee from duty and just chase my dreams in this life! Duty is calling, but also, from the messages I am getting from Spirit, they have factored my dreams into this too in ways I would never expect or understand. In general I am feeling more complete and healed than I ever have felt on my Earth Walk. Nothing has happened yet--officially--but when it does and if I am allowed I will be sure to tell you.

From Ben Fulford, it's kind of interesting. I subscribed to him after years of putting it off. And he says in certain areas of Eastern Europe which are in conflict at the moment, there's a battle going on in Spirit. The church of Eastern Orthodox that's not Greek says that the opponents only have one option left and that's to call on demonic help. There's witches and warlocks on both sides 'doing their thing'. How odd a world we live in where this has been hidden for so long, and so many people have no clue how Consciousness can direct energy and how to do this by will...yet that's what's been behind 'making everything go' for generations and generations...

According to a Bible scholar, this war won't be won by the Bible side. This is WW3 and there's going to be like five WW's. Using Bible 'time' from verses in the Bible, we are just entering the time of suffering which will last seven years.  He says that Christians will be persecuted for 'the negative vibes of teaching the gospel'.  And that the AC will reign then Our Lord will throw him in jail for a thousand years.

I think the answer is somewhere in the middle.

I FEEL the energies.

They tell me good things are incoming.

I also know that the Dark Ones (TWDNHOBIAH) aren't giving up, and furthermore, their Grand Climax (in their calendar of sacrifices and rituals) is coming up soon. Watch for kidnapping. This is the season for it. They need something to sacrifice. That's how they do it. 

I know the only thing that can stop TWDNHOBIAH are the angels and our Lord JC.  So, there we are.


Talk about having Front Row Seats, right?

Things are getting exciting.

Spirit and Ross say to talk about my dream.

I want someone to love like Anthony. Someone home. Near. Close. I don't want a dog or a cat. I want a human. Well, 'human' like me. That's all I ever wanted, to be a housewife, a homemaker, a mother, and to live the quiet life. I wanted it back then in the day with Ross. And I want it now. I don't like Big Things. To me Little Things are way bigger and more important than Big Things.  Now Ross, he was all about the Big Things and he chased them with a passion. But at least in one incarnation, one of these days, I will be humored and permitted to focus on the little things I love and master them--gardening, cooking, jewelry, photography, travel, learning--and just STAY HOME lol! In so many ways I was not meant to be a warrior, but that is what I am. There's no call to action yet for me in this, only to write, to encourage you, and to keep the flames burning for the fire that Ross had set long time ago for his Dream. And yes, I too want to see his Dream become Reality.  His dream was worthy, and it was bigger than any of us, and deserves to succeed.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namsate,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple who are Twin Souls and Illuminated Twin Flames and of the same Spirit and of similar but not the same Heart