Sunday, April 3, 2022

Appreciating Compassion

 



There's been a lot of work. A lot of physical work, including an on-call shift of nineteen hours straight in the O.R., as well as a lot of spiritual and emotional growth.

When I don't write, it's because there's a lot going on, a lot of rich growth. And when it pauses for a bit, I like to write about it. I write so I can let you know 'the weather report'--Spiritually what is going on out there with the energies and what you can expect as we encounter higher and higher incoming frequencies, adapt and adjust to them.

There is a pattern I have noticed in this last set, a pattern I'd like to help you recognize and embrace when you see it in yourselves.

As you know, from what I've blogged about for over a decade now, Ross and I had a tumultuous relationship across three incarnations I can remember. 

The first he was a priest, I was a temple girl, no one special, but I became his Favorite. We did a lot of important Spiritual work together through our connection. However, when he died before me, I had to be locked into the grave/temple with him, alive, to 'help him in the afterlife'. I was brave but it was dark and basically I died from renal failure after not having water. The stench in there was pretty bad too. 

I don't know if it triggered something in him, but the next two lifetimes, he pre-deceased me, in increasingly violent ways, and I'm not sure if it was 'to make up for something' or not. Either way, I was left a widow in a bad way and left to fend for myself.

We may be Twin Souls, but in spite of our very deep soul connection, when incarnate we can't read each other's minds. 

You can imagine the frustration and grudge and chip on my shoulder I've had the whole time. Enough to make me swap my Higher Self with the incarnate one (I sent a bogus one Home, a phony), through many incarnations trying to both escape him and give as much pain and anguish to him, as I possibly could. 

The one before this was especially painful for him. I saw it drop him to his knees when he realized what I had done.

But always, Ross has been loving and guiding me. He got the help he needed to figure out how to get me to interact with him again--the best and wisest minds in the Universe--and their plan worked. 

However, there has been a rapid filling in of 'gaps' in my Consciousness, where the chips and anger had once been.

It's through my real life interactions in this incarnation as Carla. 

I see someone who has a destiny, a big one, who feels like he is being pulled in a million different places at the same time. I see someone who has in a way, bitten off 'more than they can chew', but also, is 'riding the edge to greatness and glory' at the same time. Someone who is shouldering the burden of a lot of responsibility. 

Not once, not twice, but three times now, in different areas, I get a flash of Claircognizance. I can suddenly see and understand this from the other person's point of view--which is kind of uncanny in how it's also like what would have been Ross' point of view so many years ago.  All of a sudden like a wave I just GET IT. 

From my point of view, it didn't make sense at all, Ross' actions and choices when he was away from me.

But with this new insight, I see how his humanness, his vulnerability, and Outside Influence overcame the better of him and he made his mistakes. 

Words cannot describe the warmth of compassion I have for him now. Where there had once been very sharp and unending pain in my heart and in my soul. I am very grateful for this lesson. It had been weighing me down in my soul. It's lighter now. 

I can say I'm the most ready for Home that I've ever been. Spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically. 

What else is our Journey here on Earth other than a preparation for Home? Everything else will rot and fade. But our lessons which prepare us for Home are the entire reason we are Here.

So, none of us are perfect. And many of us carry pain from our past and possibly our past lives too. 

Keep telling Spirit you Trust in them, you Trust in the process. I put all my hopes and dreams in Ross' palm, and I tell him, clearly, what I want and what I need to experience in this lifetime. It helps a lot to say it. To express it in words and thoughts. But also, it helps to listen to his support and encouragement. 

And to see how my Life Experiences, from day to day, unfold in a magical, mysterious way, to let me know that he is guiding me Home. 

Remember the pain is a byproduct of being incarnate.

Remember it's like a distortion because truly this being incarnate isn't like Home.

Remember Spirit LOVES YOU.

Remember when you let Go, and let God, you will be guided through experiences which will heal you, in some cases, very deeply. 

Sometimes the healing is gradual, sometimes it's like a wave crashing over you, either way, you understand and are filled to overflowing with compassion. 

It's well worth the wait.




Ross just smiles and waves. I think he's proud of himself, too, I sense his soul is glowing.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins <3 who are guiding you Home