Friday, August 25, 2017

Together





I will be brief and to the point today.

Under the new energies, rifts and alliances are starting to shift.

They are shifting in ways to honor the qualities of the Divine Feminine.

Teamwork, including Spirit, is helping us to get things done, to grow, and to thrive.

My colleague was sharing with me how she had a diagnosis of stage three colon cancer based on a CT scan result of a five centimeter mass.  Next to her spleen. She was terrified and went to her friend and mine, the OB GYN who scanned her. Then she went to the ER because with her insurance it would take a month to get an outpatient colonoscopy. With that size mass you don't want to mess around.

She did it, and the diagnosis was 'pre-cancer', not 'cancer'...she is very shaken. Yet I know the group will support her, and she will be able to take the time she needs to get things fixed.

There was a moment right after the diagnosis they told her to come in and she was like, 'I have a long line up with Dr. So and So in the morning, I can't!'

I totally understood.

What she didn't know is I have been having terrible pains deep in my pelvis and I was up late the night before, examining my own stomach like you would for an acute abdomen or an appendix, right before I went to sleep. I had located the pain but didn't know what to do, and asked Ross for help.

I was afraid.

Yesterday I texted my friend the OB-GYN.

Not only did she see me right away, she also takes my insurance.

She was only one floor above me.

So, between cases, I went to be seen.

Downstairs the nurses were having trouble with the I.V.

They called me for help.

I told them what was going on, I was embarrassed, but I needed to be seen, so after I would come.

I was a teeny bit late, ten minutes, to the bedside.

But to have my friend tell me 'you're not going to die!' and that there is a cyst right in that spot with the ultrasound...helped.

The nurses in pre-op were very supportive, said, we are all women, we've been there and hope you are not in too much pain.

I got the i.v. on the patient the first try.

(my friend the OB has been my patient twice. She requested me. Once she actually forced her surgeon to have her case at my hospital instead of his, just so she could have me. She called his scheduler behind his back and switched! But I never had her for my fibroid surgery. I had a different doc--who is with my hospital system now, and for some reason, I just couldn't go to him, then I heard of their disagreement--and I understood why. I'm in good hands now. She even had a place for me to go for my mammogram that will take my insurance...)


We also had a dinner out last night with all the anesthesiologists in my group, and the group paid for it--to say goodbye to a colleague who is moving to Arizona. He is going so he can work less and be paid more.

It was a beautiful dinner and everyone was relaxed and having fun. It was wonderful to see everyone in that light.

One colleague left early, he was having stomach pains. He hunched over as he walked slowly out. We weren't sure if he needed surgery himself. Time will tell.

My elder colleague who does OB doesn't like to drive at night. She was leaving when I left. I realized even though we were two blocks from Pacific Coast Highway, she was afraid of getting lost. I had her follow me. Then she turned one way, and I did the other, at PCH, as she knew where she was and could find her way home. I was planning a different and faster route home, but I took the slow one, because I helped her.

Sometimes these are things you just have to do for a friend, for a soul...it just is.





I am going to be a bit cryptic.

This photo is a shout out to a friend and incarnate apostle.

He asked me a question.

His question involves a woman who I have given anesthesia to for plastic surgery, not once but twice...and Ross.

Our friend always teases Ross about driving a VW Bus like a hippie.

Get it?

I asked Ross to put a muzzle on her at one point.

I don't mind being under the radar, but when this person started making cards with Ross on it, I was like, 'babe? I've tried to contact this woman, she has totally ignored me, and look how many people she is influencing (teaching seminars, etc).  Can you do something to get her back on the same page as us? I can't take it.'

I've seen HER. The real her, not the public persona.

I've seen everyone under anesthesia.

People who are focused on their appearance are, um, a little different.

I get it that when you are in the public eye...it's sort of expected.

But to me, honest, Dee wasn't very nice.

When I first met her, I noticed her name sounded like a stage name, but I didn't know who she was. I called her on the phone the night before surgery. I asked, 'what do you do?'  She said, 'I am a writer'. I paused. I've taken care of romance novelists before. I don't like romance novels, but the patient was nice. So I blurted out, 'well, as long as you don't write romance novels things will be okay.' Then I proceeded with the medical history.

There was no warmth at all to me, on either of the visits. But both the surgeons knew her well. (this was at two separate facilities).

I'll never forget the anguish the husband had for her to leave for the O.R. from pre-op the first time. I think he liked her old look and didn't want it to change.

I've also given anesthesia to Dee's boss and also Dee's boss' husband.

With Dee's boss she said an affirmation as I was going to put in the i.v. It was old lady arms, the hardest thing on earth to put an i.v. into because they are fragile and explode and the skin is loose. I had never heard of an affirmation like that. 'This i.v. will go in beautifully and without pain!' I shot her a look, and thought, in my O.R. you don't need to say affirmations because I have skills! LOL

Anyhow, Ross accomplished my request BEAUTIFULLY.

She understands now what drives us--total selflessness and love, just like with the colleague who was scared to drive at night--every single day, 24/7, without asking for anything in return when there is need. All of our students are like this. All of our teams of healers are too.

Dee 'gets it'.

Yes, she's taken a different turn, and it's growth for her.

Always remember, she communicates with Archangel Michael, but can't see Ashtar. She only saw him once. On a plane flight.

I see Michael, Ashtar, Ross, and don't say a peep except here.

That's how we like it.

I will add one thing. If you become dependent on Ross and me, we will help you stand on your own feet. I had one reader who is basically fear driven, and has been asking me for personal Reiki requests, often, for over a year. Perhaps I should have communicated that the group Reiki Requests are free. But it was starting to drain my energy. A lot. So I spoke with Divine Mother Incarnate, and we came up with a solution. To honor the energy exchange. A fee for my services from here on out.

If you are really benefitting from the service of others--healing, medical advice, even just this blog--it's nice to give something back. Many offer prayers and healing in return. I have two donors who help regularly. And my students pay a small tuition. It really helps. In so many ways, my outlook, my sense that people are 'getting it', and the tangible encouragement to continue in this work. I feel like perhaps one day, this can be my life's work and I can support myself and leave the hospital for good.

Ross is showing me signs.

We will always, always, always put your highest good as our top priority. We will set boundaries as appropriate, and encourage and guide as appropriate too.

I'm so glad Ross stepped in with Dee, though.

He's the best husband and twin I could ever ask for.




clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Family