Saturday, August 26, 2017

A Little Bit





For the past week now, I have enjoyed a new development in my relationship with Ross. He's wanted me to write about it, but until now I kept forgetting.

I'm happy I can tell him I love him, and see his reaction, and knows he heard me.

It's so special.

Every morning, and every night, I don't just send a message UP, like I used to.

I see it. And I enjoy his reaction every time, just to know he heard me.

Sometimes he doesn't really say or do anything special, but I still KNOW in my heart, he heard, and it makes me glad.

He also says I love you to me. And I love to watch his face when he sees my reaction.







I'm having a little bit of a health concern right now. I have pain in my abdomen, and also, it feels like there is pressure and it's wanting to expand. Fortunately a friend told me about another friend, who's an OB-Gyn, and she checked  me out.

There was a while where I was really concerned, since I can read ultrasound images for the heart. I watched the study.

I waited for my friend to call me with the results.

Being the doctor and anxious person I am, I looked up ultrasound images of the pelvis, and tried to figure it out.

I'm post-menopausal and in my fifties.

I am a sitting duck for ovarian cancer, which is bad news.

The strangest transformation came over me, during the time I thought I might have it...I realized sad and unexpected as it is, I would simply be leaving to join Ross. I don't know how I could ever say goodbye to Anthony. But everything else, all the drama, just sort of went away. I realized all I need is my computer, my son, my books, beads and crystals...

I was surprised at how easy I could lay my life down like that.

In a way, it is a blessing because one of my major philosophies in life, something that keeps me going, is to never have any unfinished business of the heart. To live my life in such a way as if I were to die tomorrow, people would know how I care about them. To be an open book.

I guess I accomplished that, right?

The OB-Gyn said they couldn't find anything on the ultrasound. It could be diverticulitis. And to get a CT scan.

Well...here's the rub. My insurance is BACK with my work. They decided at three p.m. yesterday. But their office is closed and the radiology department won't do the study without preauthorization (pre'certification' now it's called).

I wasn't sure what to do.

Ross asked me, 'is the pain interfering with your daily activities?'

No. It hurts. But I'm not slowed down by it.

So he said to wait for Monday when the insurance is open and to go from there.

I don't feel sick in any way at all, just crampy burning pain in the left lower quadrant.

When Ross puts his hand on my abdomen the pain goes completely away.




What have Ross and I been up to? Well, yesterday we did a special healing for all of humankind--where we 'take the scales off' the eyes that see--including the third eye--and we literally sandblasted the accumulated layers of attachments off everybody.

Sure enough, although we didn't tell her, Divine Mother Incarnate was overwhelmed with nausea--due to the marked increase in mergings.

Today, we healed Gaia and her people.  She --the delicate ecosystems--is a mess! I'm serious.

What you can do to help, is to go outside, and to be One with Nature. Quiet the thoughts, and be One with the birds, the wind, the plants. Be mindful to their presence and their noises, and breathe it in.

This is one of the healthiest things you can do for your Ascension.







I'm going to talk about some disturbing things.

https://vimeo.com/230707673

This shows how the media brainwashes us--literally.


The informant from Dutch Banking is found dead.  Just like Svali disappeared from the face of the earth. Apparently Ronald Bernard went for a walk at one p.m., then he was calling for help, saying his life was in danger, and his phone pings were all over the park, randomly. Then his body was found face down in water.  According to Svali, they kidnap you when you tell. You shouldn't ever go out alone or at night, because you are vulnerable. She was almost kidnapped once (what was I thinking? she asked herself)...

But there's more. I recall sometime when Jim Carrey was talking 'spiritual'. I just couldn't read the 'vibe' on him. His face and body language looked trustworthy. But he's from Hollywood, a huge success, and to get that, you HAVE to go through the 'gravy' and 'sell your soul', right?

I've learned of his former position within the organization Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart.

Basically Jim was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

According to Divine Father--he had told me one more old man needed to die for us to be 'safe', not quite an actor or celebrity but well known (he told me this at the eclipse). Well, it's done. This was the person, he was a double-agent, essentially, on a soul level, although I would like to think he was legitimate in his exposing the dark ones.

We are well on our way with the 'loose ends' to be cleaned up. And the message is that 'life will be getting easier for all of us' is what is scheduled for next.



This morning I went into the garden. It gave me great joy. I picked two large red Hungarian peppers. And then I picked many green tomatoes, which ripen in the house away from anything which might want to eat them. I also have two pumpkins to harvest too.

Ross picked this photo:





I sense he wishes for us to welcome in the change of the seasons, and to enjoy the extra special warmth and welcoming and nurturing it has to offer.




clap! clap!




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple