Sunday, August 1, 2021

Time to Breathe

 




I have a summer cold. I caught it from Anthony, who works with students as a teacher's aide. I have the same symptoms, a sore throat, tiredness, for me lots of sneezing too. 

Mine is worse than his, his was gone in one day. So I have been resting.

There are lots of mosquitoes and no-see-um's around here, that bite when you are outside. I've been itching like crazy over those, with huge open sores. I don't think anything of them able at work were like, 'what's that on your hand?'. A mosquito bite.

Which brings me to the mixed blessing--I only did one case last week, and so far no work next week in sight. It has to do with vacations and mixing around the schedule of one week work one week light work.

I'm glad to be able to rest.

What am I doing about it? Resting, UV light/sunshine, fluids, Reiki, tea. And sneezing when I need to.

The garden has been a wonderful, wonderful blessing. Last night Anthony used the smoker we were able to pick up off the street that a neighbor didn't want. He had music playing. I watered the garden. I feel much more drawn to plants now, like I was once drawn to crystals. I still love crystals. But this connection is new and fresh and alive!

In Sicilian there is a saying that 'in the garden there are plants that can raise the dead'. 

I'm excited to work with the plants and with spirit!

Even though I could have slept, we had tickets to the baseball game on Friday. So, Anthony drove us. I stood in line a long time, because there was a giveaway. He saw friends from when he was on the school baseball team one summer, and was talking with them.

That's when it hit me.

The horror.

You see, sometimes I feel things not so much as Carla, not so much as Mrs. Ross, but as who I also am, in the big picture.

As I gazed at the people waiting, and listened in on their conversations, I got a sense for the whole wonderful gift of life on Earth, as humans, and how it got 'hijacked' or 'my homework got ruined'--some is from the undue influence of others (the pain and suffering of innocent victims), some is from people being 'shallow' (that's the nicest way I can say it--service to friends and self, but not to others so much), and just complete and total disasters to the ocean, the forests, the animals, Nature, and the electromagnetic part of Gaia which is very much alive and was around long, long before telecommunications. 

Immersed in this horror, I prayed, 'Oh dear God, I am so sorry for what has taken place! You are RIGHT to intervene and get rid of it. I never meant for any of this when the design was put into effect.'...'I failed, God. I totally, totally failed. '

That's when Ross came. I had been giving Reiki at the time, sending it for us both, and he came and offered me a huge, can of white paint and paintbrush. He showed me how it worked. You just whitewash all over the bad things, and they go away. Seriously go away. On a Spiritual level. It's forever. 

I reached with my strength, which isn't much. The spiritual paintbrush is heavy, and I'm not tall. But I went to work on it, and I've been working on it ever since. 

Gradually I'm seeing some good outweighs the not-so-good, in my total overall perception. 

Also, someone who is spiritual, but didn't know about the paintbrush, confided to me that spirit was telling her to look at what is good instead of what is going wrong, and to 'prepare for the party'.

Those two data points mean a lot.

So, because this is a big job, I invite you to help me, from where you are. You must have a good sense of yourself first. There is no room here for those who are doing spiritual 'shortcuts' for a quick and dirty help if your own spiritual work isn't really finished. But for those who send daily healings, teach, help Nature, and have been working on those spiritual muscles with me and Ross by reading this blog for some time now...you will be able to lift the paintbrush. 

Please do your very best.

There isn't much time.

I'll keep working on it too.

Remember in humility there is spiritual strength. Always be humble. 

Thank you.



Ross

This is in addition to the oil. And yesterday Carla anointed a whole other town next to her, and a major department store chain, all in one anointing.

Think big!

Have fun!

Go to town!

And PAINT!

Carla paints the sky the most, to get all of the chemtrails out. It's a good place to start, don't you think? And Spirit will guide you with the rest.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla