Thursday, August 26, 2021

Daily Update

 



I went to work this morning for the first time this week. I arrived very early, and in my N95 mask, for my official 'mandate mandatory' Covid test.

I had to fill out a form, and also, write my name and ID on the sticker labels. 

And I had to put the swab in my own nose and stick the business end in the test tube myself. 

For all the hype from upper management, the workers don't really seem to notice whether or not I've been--you know. I always wear an N95 at this worksite, ever since summer, because Spirit warned me that there was Covid there. And it's true. A high caseload, but not the highest like the last surge. 

There isn't extra eye protection available. Pre-op nurses wear it. 

I tell you, if you are a 'masker', you need to wake up and smell the coffee, about eye protection. The mucous membranes in the eyes and the tear duct system can be a route to infection as well as touching your nose or mouth or going without a mask.  All hospitals need workers to wear eye protection. You can have side shields on your glasses, those fake hospital 'blade' style glasses over your glasses or eye, a shield without foam at the top, or one with foam on your forehead. We have to clean and reuse everything but the foam one. If you are in a Covid room, then after that room, but if it's around the hospital, it's after your shift.

I know my friends who are 'politically correct' can harbor a large viral load and shed. That's why I wear my mask. 

For exemption, it's daunting. I can't sign as my own doctor on medical, and I need some other caregiver to sign off on me. For religious, it's tough, like 'twenty questions'--what holidays do you have, where do you go to church, how often, have you ever taken a vaccination?

From the hospital, I've heard there's shortages of workers. People leave for other states that pay better. Or they leave to avoid the Covid. I was told this in the O.R. today.

Other 'tidbits'...someone knows someone who works in the facilities where the migrant unaccompanied minors are housed. They can't bring a phone or camera into the facility. They were kept before at a downtown Long Beach venue. But the young girls kept getting pregnant. It was the workers who were abusing the girls. So, they packed the kids up and sent them all to the Pomona Fairplex. And guess what? More pregnant unaccompanied minor girls. And one was raped so much and so violently that the pelvis broke. 

That's real news that you won't hear because it's censored. 

The news in the O.R was of gruesome events in Afghanistan. People couldn't stop talking about that, and about Biden's performance, or lack thereof. These are 'middle of the road' and 'not political' people. I had to shield my eyes in the doctors lounge to stop from seeing footage of it 'after the explosion'. 

What we are seeing is trauma-based mind control, only a deeper level of it. This makes people more suggestible and afraid. Easier to control. The repetition is key to the programming. 

It's on a very broad scale.

I wanted to shout at the entire OR staff, including the surgeon, as they pondered this and that about the current events, 'IF YOU UNDERSTOOD THE REALM OF SPIRIT YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF THE CONFLICT IN THE MIDDLE EAST!!!'

Instead, I smiled, focused on being loving, and was supportive to their concerns and musings. 

That's why we are here.


And also, this is why we are here:  https://johnsmallman.wordpress.com/2021/08/26/as-humans-in-form-you-do-need-your-egos/





Ross is good and tells you he loves you.



It's time for bed for me.


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins