Monday, August 30, 2021

"People Are Assholes"

 



I'm quoting, Joe, a scrub tech who calls it like he sees it. He was thinking about getting a 'Magic Key', the new Annual Pass at Disneyland. We bought ours yesterday. He was asking about the different ones offered, which ones include parking, etc. 

I shared how we went to the California Adventure on Mother's Day, and food was just a nightmare. You are cashless. You order on an app. And the app tells you to come pick it up. But it doesn't work and the thirty minute delay to get the notice , makes the wait the same as if you just ordered it right then and there because next you have to wait for it to be prepared.

And trying to find a place to sit? The people are absolutely territorial and mean about it! I circled the whole time Anthony was in line, people wouldn't give up a table, people just SAT even though they were done, and I gave up! I found a bench. Like, way in the back. Fortunately Anthony found a table...




My attending I admire posted this today. She used to work in ICU, but now she has another job. I doubt she's even worked with actual Covid patients.

I was SHOCKED.



I saw this too. I posted it. Along with a 'polite cough'.  That's my way of bringing up a subject very delicately.





I told Joe that people have been cooped up for too long, and that they are expecting someone to PAY for it. Looking to throw the blame.

The media is shocking.


In Los Angeles they are giving 'the little devil' to all the teachers and students. And the news in the break room said that an 'un little deviled' teacher is causing an 'outbreak'...

I left the room for the silence of the Doctor's lounge.

If you want to know what I really think, watch this:  random YouTube video










As an antidote, reflect upon this:










I had to undergo humiliation at work today.

I did.

I don't have a C sticker on my badge. I went to get tested, per protocol, and it was closed. The office is only open from 0700-1000 and 1900-2200. I was turned away. 

I stayed late after work to get mine.

As I sat, after I filled out the form, I was filled with horror.

I prayed, 'Lord Jesus! Have mercy on me!' because I was in the middle of so much evil! The ones sick at my work were the ones WITH the 'little devil' who had to go home and keep from spreading it. Not the ones without.

Immediately, He answered.

He said, 'focus on my heart. Reach out to My Heart' and I saw a giant, beating, strong, heart. Instantly I was soothed.

I've been reading Esther. I read Chapter 8 this morning. And what I learned from it, is that the tides can turn quickly. It's not enough to get rid of the one who scripted doom for others (in her case, the Jews). She had to petition for the scripted doom to be undone. 

And it was! By the King himself!

So have hope. Be glad.

All is well.

God wins.




Ross looks down and smiles briefly. He is modest, and humble, in every way.



clap! clap!

Aloha and mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple



P.S. There is a lot of very high vibe energy at work emanating from those who don't have the sticker. It's very supportive. It means so much we are all in the same boat, at risk of losing our work. : )))