Sunday, August 29, 2021

The Future Is In Our Hands


 


I've been writing at night. Right before bedtime. I hear Spirit a little better then. And as I was preparing the photos for today's blog post, I smiled when I saw this one.

Yesterday it was a long drive to the tournament, only twenty minutes away from LAX, Los Angeles International Airport. As a family tradition, long generations back, I asked Anthony a 'million dollar question'--'If we were continuing to LAX today, and plane tickets were free and you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?'

He would go to Switzerland.

I swear the boy is Swiss, he looks more Swiss than American, and the climate there would be better suited to him. One day, perhaps, in the future, he will choose to live there. 

He asked me the same question.

I said, without skipping a beat, Tanimbar Island!

That's where Goffin cockatoos are from. They are out in the wild, much like these sulfur-crested ones in Australia. Even though it's a religious and political nightmare in that part of the world, with little to no 'modern conveniences'--that is one place I've always wanted to go, to see birds like our own free and all over the place.






Why is the future in our own hands?

Because without money, without being able to buy or sell, we have to get 'creative'. Back to nature, back to growing things and making things, and sewing things...

A good source said that even though the 'max' scene isn't the actual 'Mark' of the beeeeeee st....from people who have been high up and deep in the system, its a precursor to it. 

Remember, when need be, Spirit will help and guide us.

Right now, in AFF gan ist stan, the Christians know there is a target on their heads. They were one of the fastest growing churches, along with one in Iran. Remember, trying to convert a Muslim is a deadly crime--you will pay for it with your life! And there isn't anyplace else that the Christians want to go but their church. Even though soldiers are coming in and shooting people up in their churches. They know it might be the last thing they do, the last they will ever see their family. But, from a first hand source, when it was going down  initially, there was a surge of peace and calm and FAITH amongst the people--this was on a live call to someone here. Then there was screaming on the other end of the line, then silence. These were martyrs right then and there, a whole bunch of them. 

These people are doing what they have been called to do.

What about us?


I get more and more depressed when I think about my exemption application.

Someone I know, someone Christian, who was my doctor and is open to Reiki and the like, just posted a prayer request. His wife is in ICU with Covid pneumonia and it's very bad. 

On the one hand, being a physician was my hope and dream, and fortunately, the training can't be taken away from me.

I'm not sure if the hospital is where I want to be, for the next surges. A lot of people don't like to think deep. They are thinking simple. They are thinking, one round of this with shots and then it will go away.

I don't blame them. All the movies and TV shows have a pleasant resolution of conflicts by the end. It's so easy. I can tell who watches lots of lots of TV.

I can tell most people don't think like a chess player--several moves ahead. 

And very, very few know about the Georgia guidestones. 

I've 'seen' him. The AC. He tried to pop into my head, and I wouldn't look or engage, I turned away. I saw the build, that was about it.

Laurie Cabot tried to pop into my head the other day. I wasn't sure if it's her time to go. But with her, I repeated what my Aunt Ellie said about her:  she went to school with me, she is a very nice person, she is good.  This is also the approach Jessie C takes, the looks to the best gifts, the kindnesses, and gives the rest to God.

Oddly enough, Magenta P was excited because a spirit told her to learn all she could about Cerridwen. That's one of Laurie's favorites, she makes an oil called that. I have it. I also have the black feather one. There was a time I looked up to her because I read her books, and they helped me to work on things of Spirit, which we don't get much chance to work on otherwise around here incarnate. But now I know. I know the truth. Cabot family is bloodline hierarchy. But officially, and cordially, I leave it at that--Laurie Cabot went to high school with my Aunt Ellie, she is nice and a good person. And I pray to Jesus to help her when it is her time to die, because it's a horrible way to go, in those circles, in those ceremonies. 

I have been very, very close to Archangel Michael. And Ross. I need them to help me through my day, as the pressure and nerves are building. Ross guided me through every step of my day, I gave it to him, because on my own, I'm a nervous wreck. 

Here is a wonderful way to approach these times:  try to keep it upbeat!  He's right.

The most helping hand is the one at the end of your arm.

Learn the skills.

Today I did a calculation for how much water we would need for cooking, cleaning, and eating. That's about five gallons per person per day. Well, if we had a one hundred gallon tank, that would last us ten days...

Be ready, just in case.

Pray for everyone, and don't get too sucked into the news. Our hearts go to the areas affected by hurricanes, and to the people who have faced it once before. There shouldn't have to be twice, ever, but there is. We send Reiki, healing and love, for the safety and well-being of all life in this area.



Ross

What Carla is saying, is to prepare yourself mentally, emotionally, and perhaps, physically, for unanticipated challenge.

This goes back to her anesthesia training--where you sit during the case and imagine what would be the worst thing that could happen at that moment and what would you do.

This also activates the brain on the resilience part, and develops a 'can do!' attitude, which can be lifesaving.

Remember what Ronald Reagan said, 'the scariest words in the world are I'm from the government and I'm here to help'.

Work on your support system, your network, and community (as shown by the church in Afghanistan) is a way, perhaps not the only way, but an effective way to life when dealing with oppression. 




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple