Tuesday, August 24, 2021

What The Hell?

 



Ross really liked this title. He's laughing a little at the cleverness. But first things first and we will proceed to the meat of the subject...

Congratulations for doing your best in a difficult, non-conventional war that is taking place. It is an information war, fighting for the psychology with the highest forms of persuasion on the planet. It divides homes, workplaces, friendships. So give yourself a huge pat on the back. 

Second, for those of you who are, like me, facing 'mandates', this article might help: http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2021/08/hold-light.html. I just read it, and it helps me. I know intuitively, I had told myself to just make it to Christmas. Just hold on, hang on, and do whatever it takes to get there.

For a little fun, especially if you are a burnt out healthcare employee like me, check this out:  https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2782994

If you'd like to fuel the fire, check this out: http://www.phcdocs.org/Programs/CalVaxGrant.  Fascinating. I've seen reimbursements going rate was forty an administered dose. This is above and beyond. I always make it a point to follow the money, I know nothing really IS free. Someone pays for everything. So in knowing this everything makes a lot more sense. 

As for me, I'm really taking it slow. I went from healing from mom--I'm still a little down from her anniversary and missing her--to feeling like I am an 'Instant Crone' now that Anthony drives!  I actually had a purpose at home today, making breakfast, lunch and dinner. I did a lot of dishes and laundry. I spent time in Bible study, meditation, and gardening too, to help. 

Lisa Frideborg, 'free', had a wonderful tarot guide to think of two fun things to do, and to pick one today, and do it. It's very insightful to see I don't really HAVE fun, or remember how to have it. That's because I've been in the busy 'mom' phase, chauffeuring my kid around and making sure he had rides if I couldn't. But I like water, I enjoy watering the garden so that's what I did. 

Here is a video that was helpful to watch, and it's non-partisan, non-biased--very soothing:  video


Back to the title.

I realized it's time to take the Hell out of Healthcare. 

It really is.

I read story after story of physicians who are counting the days till retirement. So many talk about 'the suits' (people with MBA's who aren't doctors or nurses who run the healthcare systems). I saw this on the FB type social media for doctors called Doximity.  If you're on it, they tell others in your friends list 'so and so liked or commented on this post!'. It basically ratted me out and a colleague wanted to make sure I got the jab 'so you don't die'. It's difficult. So be savvy!

I also have been looking into cases in the area. Lots of people wanted to get out of the hospital, to go to homeopathic, or to do something besides 'conventional'. America's Frontline Doctors has a radio announcer lady video about how she got care for her husband in ICU. It's informational. 

I see people who have failed their treatments from home, their primary care doctor--the ivermectin and zinc wasn't working. They ended up sicker.

Try to remember there's a difference between those who have recovered from it, and those who were never exposed. 

Right now, the never exposed, by any means, aren't doing so well. The numbers aren't good.

But to be fair, I also looked at the hashtag, 'protectyourfamily' and read some stories that are harrowing fro those who were, um, iatrogenically exposed with their full consent but not full informed consent...

Long story short, and I'm really working hard with Spirit to make sure I understand, but the Cobra article sort of helps confirm it, and definitely, the work of Michael Hague spells it out too--I think we are dawning upon a time where people are going to be hungry for Spirit. For the real thing, the real deal, for nourishment for their soul.  

It really is the logical 'end point' of this 'end game' as we move faster and faster upon the victory gameplan for the Dark ones who are implementing it. They want to create machine like, hive mind non-humans to 'win' along with their Georgia Guidestone directives.


This brings us back to the beginning. There is technology we don't understand. And there are plans so complicated we couldn't begin to fathom them. But our souls do. 

We are in an information war. 

We are in irregular warfare.

We are in a spiritual war.

The stakes are high. We are guaranteed a win at some point, so trust. But it's going to look and feel kind of 'bumpy' for a while. 

An effective tool is to reframe things to the positive. Here are some examples:

  1. I am going to lose my job if I don't take the jab.  ---> I can do anything I want to do now, I have a fresh start. Besides, I wasn't that happy there.
  2. I am not going to be able to go to work/concert/etc without the jab ---> I will avoid some pretty high-risk places to catch something.
  3. My own hospital has plans to fire me if I don't comply! ---> Wow! I get a free ticket to escape the front lines and all that stress! Thank you!
  4. How can we return to normal if everybody doesn't do what we are told? ---> let's make a NEW normal that is better!
  5. We can't vote out the dark leaders, what can we do? ---> we can PRAY them out! Let's unite and pray.


Ross

Carla is adapting well to a changing environment. So far for the month, she has only had twenty-seven cases. It's one week of work. That is not enough to live. 

She realizes the time is ripe for change, and to make things work on her terms! 

In all humility, she has laid her career, her life goals, her plans, at my feet, and also, in the hands of Creator.

I have promised Carla she would have a 'nice retirement' and this is true in every way of the word.

Releasing control is an excellent step to getting yourself out of the 'matrix' of 'control' system, or, the 'Beast system' as Carla likes to call it. Your soul, and your guides, always have the means to protect you.

Carla, in meditation, had fears of the dark ones, and why they are here on earth anyway? That is when Archangel Michael came to her, to comfort her, and to let her know everything was going to be okay. 

Carla, in full awareness of the depth of plans for Alex programming (end times) to the neighborhoods and/or the risk of internment, put her beloved house and garden into our hands too. As a sign of trust, obedience, and love.  Carla has her priorities correct--Loving Creator, family, friends, work, community...but all of that can be taken away in a minute. So remember to keep your heart and soul focused on Home and to always remind yourself to be a wonderful ambassador from it.

It has been a long day, a tiresome day, with laundry, dishes, and adjusting to somewhat of an 'empty nest' and 'need to find new purpose in her life'. 

Here is an excellent series I showed Carla...rabbit farming for pets. Isn't this a wonderful idea, to share success and encourage the success of others? Carla heard the rooster and longed for the countryside...

Remember many things are out of your control. But you always, one hundred percent, have control of how your reaction is to various situations.

Keep this in mind.

Be strong.

God loves you.

And for those of you who are advanced students, watch this. You will read between the lines, look up and the picture, and understand what the message contained within it is--for you. Thank you for answering out call: Carmen Studer and Jessie C




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins who are of one purpose