Saturday, August 28, 2021

Roll'em!

 



Last night Ross wanted me to write. I was too sleepy. 

Look at the Schumann resonance frequency.  It's building up. 

The bunny guy made a new video and he called it the Harvest--they took the healthy baby bunnies to town for pet shops. It made a big impression on me, because he talked about the does (mama rabbits). Some will stress and eat their babies to 'protect them'. Others will refuse to nurse their babies. So these moms don't have good temperament. He won't let them breed, because even if he did, the babies would be likely to do the same thing.

It made me realize, a little, that perhaps The Harvest is what's going on with souls in these times?

As I grow, I realize some things are especially beautiful and we are fortunate to watch. I went to my first water polo game recently. And then today, there was more of the tournament at my father's old high school. It was special to watch the sport. Even the kids in the match before our own school's turn. It's man on man out there in the water. The opponent tries to drown you. But you fight and keep pressing on.

I found something insightful:  cool new video. That's why I didn't post the other rabbit one. I'm trying to limit your time watching things. Check out his other videos though, he's good.

How am I?

Nervous.

The forms provided by my work don't look so encouraging for me to get exemptions. I'm praying on it. We only have forty Covid patients at the biggest hospital and way less than one hundred system wide.

It's not like before.

Anthony just came home.

I gotta go.

Ross and I love and bless you. He says this is enough for today.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple