Monday, August 2, 2021

Garbage In Garbage Out

 



I struggle.

I will be the first to admit life isn't easy for me, and neither are my life lessons.

I do the best I can, openly and honestly, with everyone, and share my learnings here with the world.

Why?

Because all of us are in various stages of consciousness, and since being incarnate on Earth is considered a school, I think it's okay for us to share notes and even how we did on our various tests as we grow in our spiritual development.


Today I feel much, much better. I've had upper respiratory challenges my whole life, from allergies to chronic sinusitis to the occasional cold. I always seem to catch a summer cold, and somehow they seem to be more intense than the winter ones. My energy is better, I'm sneezing less, there's a burning sore on my nose from all the sneezing that made it raw, and I still have a nagging sore throat but I can ignore it a little better now. My right eye has been strange for weeks, with extra dry things at the edges when I wake up, but not really pink eye. It's just dry. 

For those of you who sent healing and Reiki, thank you. The effect was like night and day. I was so very sleepy before. I craved sleep. 


What Ross and I want to share with you today, is what blogs and resources I use to get a 'read' on 'what is going on in the world'...and everything, everything, I take with a grain of salt. No one source is 'true' or 'accurate' except what Spirit tells me directly, and even then I check and double-check to make sure I as a human 'heard it right'.

The first and one of our/my favorites is the Gaia Portal. Here is the last one, written six months ago:  https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/2021/02/21/partners-of-duality-unify/

Partners of duality unify     (today, it feels like those who perpetuate duality and benefit from it unite)

Melchoir elements sing     (I looked up Melchoir, and it's a character in a very, um, Luciferian-themed play called Spring Awakening. Themes are rape, incest, child sex, homosexuality, suicide set in Germany...I am not sure if it resonates or not. So I look up Melchoir. It was one of the Three Kings--Caspar, Melchoir and Balthazar...I smile because Balthazar was also the name of a very nice restaurant in New York City...As far as the interpretation goes, I draw a blank on the Melchoir elements sing. Could the Luciferians be confessing? I don't know.)

Spatial components delineate the martyrs   (have they decided where the surges are going to be? or are they talking about the martyrs spoken about in Revelation, the ones whose robes have been made clean...?)

Forgiveness marks the time.   (Forgiveness really dovetails in with this message from Jesus through John Smallman. Fortunately, in this message, Jesus is very encouraging to others, and in pointing the way and offering his help--something I have found completely lacking in some of the 'more advanced souls' here on earth, who are lucky to have evolved to such a point where they see Oneness. Instead of, like them, saying, 'it is what it is' or 'figure it out'--stop being miserable!--Jesus says one better--call me and I'll help you. I'm very good at this. One of my favorite souls is Jessie Czebotar. She is an incredible survivor. And she says, 'this is on me, I take full responsibility for this', but also, she leads and guides. Her prayer and hope is for those who abused her to find Jesus. She forgives them. But also, she acknowledges that the insanity she was raised in, that culture, needs to come to a stop. )


One of the readers who has given me much joy, is Sandra F. She keeps her word. She wanted to learn Divine Peace Healing, she wanted to help. I couldn't teach it. Margaret wasn't going to teach it. She gave the whole Divine Peace Healing thing to her daughter, who just taught a class. I saw Sandra's name on the list and smiled at her tenacity to be able to learn it! One of the teachings in Divine Peace Healing, is that in the spiritual part of Earth, negative thoughts and actions leave negative 'imprints', layers and layers of them, geographically all over the surface of Gaia. This causes Gaia great pain and suffering. Maybe we are indeed all 'One', and 'all is love' but Gaia --spiritually and physically--has taken a great beating in the process. The Divine Peace Healers work to undo all these beatings and scars. It's very important, most important work. And although there are but a handful of Divine Peace Healers trained by Margaret, they are incredibly effective as a team. 

There have been only two times on Earth when my soul, my eternal soul, whatever I am when I'm not here as Carla, has spoken through me. It happens involuntarily, and in times when my soul is experiencing something so meaningful it just overrides the rest. The first was when I was practicing my Divine Peace Healing at the beginning, after I learned it. My soul said, 'I WANT TO HELP!'  The second time, my soul spoke to another, someone it clearly knew well on the other side--but is incarnate too like me--and said, 'I LOVE YOU!'


Back to the lists of sources. You might want to bookmark them as censorship tightens:

  • Kauilapele  like me, he doesn't know the answers, and he shares his journey. He's pointed me in the direction on many things and for this I'm thankful. We spoke once on the phone, but then he turned against me. I'm not sure why, and we haven't talked since. He did this to Alexandra Meadors too, but now I think they are friends. He's HUMAN. Very very human. And he leads from his heart. 
  • Cobra  He's a funny character. I've met him. I absolutely loved and adored his lady, Lady Isis. No one is one hundred percent sure whose team he is on. But he puts news up there. Who is he informing? I don't know--the other team or ours. But it's information and it's good to be aware of it.
  • Ben Fulford is another like that. KP posts half his messages on Mondays, more or less, and the rest on Wednesdays. Ben is a former journalist who got in deep with the Japanese criminal element and discovered the whole icky world behind the scenes that runs everything. You can subscribe to him. But what I like about Ben--again, always taken with a grain of salt--is that world leaders show up in his 'news', and global 'trends'.
  • Cathy O'Brien is a survivor of military-grade mind control programming. I've read all of her works and she deeply inspires me. She calls out the patterns as she sees them, like in this article. 
  • The Schumann resonance frequency. This is the best graph I've seen. I follow it. White is highest frequency. It shows the earth and it's overall average vibration of itself and everything upon it. It's not an easy link to find if you are searching. So bookmark it if you like it. Sometimes when the energies seem really strong (for me, I actually feel lots better when they are, I know, I know, I'm not like most of the Lightworker Community who actually feel uncomfortable and I'm not sure why I'm so different)


Here in California, it's a shit show. There's the 'get vack seen or else' trend rising, with the medical community fully embracing it. On the surface. A few, Christians, mostly, decline it. There's businesses saying all customers must show proof of it. Which makes anyone who has read the book of Revelation cringe, because there's a mark on the forehead or right hand people need to show to buy or sell anything. That's when a loaf of break can buy a sack of gold. People are getting their catalytic converters stolen, right and left. Local merchants can't fight back against shoplifters--people can walk out of the store with full carts of up to nine hundred dollars worth of product. It's not a crime. All the 'meat' has been taken out of our laws. So, prices are up. And expensive items like baby formula and liquor are totally locked up in stores. Business, travel, medicine--are all in this 'new normal' now. We were going to get together with friends, but with the recent surge, they cancelled, probably because they know our status on the jab? And watch the news. 

I'm more open to change in my personal life. There was a huge 'aha!' moment when my Sicilian teacher asked the class in homework, 'what is your favorite holiday?'

I don't like any of them.

Serious.

After having had to work so many of them in my career...and after sharing Anthony for so many of them...that little part of me that felt free and happy to participate is long, long gone. I go through the motions, sort of. On one level, I understand it's part of the 'mind control' to have us go through various holidays. That takes the fun out of it. But I also see for myself, how my career has really hurt my physical health, my self-esteem, my emotional health, and my soul...it pays the bills. It pays them well. At least it used to. I enjoy the people, and as Anthony gets older it's nice to have something to do. But it's like I mentioned a little while ago, I felt like I was 'rebuilding'. And I'll check with Ross on that, to make sure I'm on the right track, and will see what to do when any opportunity comes up. In my Intermediate astrology class, information I think is important I get because my poor teacher had her back go out on her and it delayed most of the summer her being able to teach--now that it's on track, and I looked at my natal chart aspects, I'm like, 'oh'. It explains everything. All my struggles. What works, what doesn't. Being able to teach through my emotions, and that being one of my main life purposes, communicating easily--is because all the stars and planets are right there in my Midheaven!  I was born to do this...



Ross

There is never an excuse to be lacking in love. I urge you to go back to the John Smallman link above, and to read and re-read paragraphs three, four and five. 

Once you 'get it', the 'enlightenment' that 'everything is one', this is not a free pass to hold this over others. You can spell it out. You can be firm in your willingness not to accept 'going back there again to that state of slumber'. 

But we have to be very, very humble in the process.

Earth is a school.

What Carla ascertains is that she wants 'no bullying on the school playground or in the class'. She wants no destruction of the campus or the facility. She wants a world where victims are protected, the weaker ones have equal chance to succeed as those who 'have the strength' (mental, physical, spiritual...)

Earth is a delicate school.

Together we all win. 

Separate, the inmates run the asylum. 

Have faith in the entire plan. 

Spend your time with original sources--the book of Jasher or the Nag Hammadi texts--to support and expand your knowledge of what is contained in the Bible, which we know was edited into the King James version by someone of, a 'secret society'. 

Try to limit your exposure and consumption to movies and current events. Movies and songs all have a hidden metaphysical script in them. Your body understands the symbolism without the conscious mind being aware. Try to balance your time being in Nature where you are without such subliminal programming. 

Once your soul is free, you will understand and begin not only to help yourself, but to take on the responsibility for helping others to find their way. Do not approach them, but when they come to you, help them to seek the answers truthfully and from the heart.

Thank you for your gentlest of faith in our loving Universe and the system here on Earth to make it happen as we reach Ascension.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The governance