Thursday, March 12, 2020

Make Your Bed (HEART)



Make your bed.

I read a book this summer written by a former Navy Seal and Navy Seal Instructor.

Make your bed.

In times of great unpredictability, making your bed in the morning is a simple task that makes you feel like you accomplished something positive for the day. It sets the tone. And when you come home at night, it welcomes you.

Mine has my best treasure pillows on it. The newest one is a hand-embroidered pillow from Zürich, with a lion and a swan and a red flower on it. I was in Switzerland for the opening of the Lion's Gate, and not only was it a very pleasant time, I also did some important spiritual work for Gaia and the Awakening when I was there.  I also have a beautiful silk pillow with Chinese dragons all over it. I'm year of the Dragon, I'm partial to them, I even have a friend on Spirit side who is a dragon. He was trapped in the Dragon-Rose line. I freed him, along with our teams, of course. I have a big yellow and blue beach ball pillow. I was staying at the W hotel in San Diego in the early 2000's. I loved it and asked to buy it. They were on each bed there. That hotel I think has changed ownership, but the spirit of the ocean I love, that Southern California spirit that is my culture--I celebrate it. Last is a needlepoint embroidered pillow of Chenonceau. It is a beautiful castle, not my favorite one in France, but it has my dream kitchen. It is right on the river Cher, and the boats can come right up to the kitchen with fresh meat and fish and produce. That kitchen, and the one in Hearst Castle, are the only ones to me that are the right size. Everything else is too small for all the wonderful things I enjoy to make.

As a sleep-deprived medical student, intern, resident, Chief Resident, fellow, attending, Assistant Professor, Associate professor, and mom--beds are important! And I can assure you sleep is one of the important factors to keep your immune system UP. Remember this.



Some people can't make their beds.

Make them for them.

I make Anthony's bed when I am home from work for the day. When he forgets to make it himself. My mother used to make mine for me.

It makes a difference, it really does.

Remember how nice it feels at the hotel when the maid makes the bed for you. You feel special.

This is a gift you can share, one of caring, one of love made visible.

This is important too.




There is a saying in American, a vindictive one, that goes like this, 'you made your bed and now you can sleep in it.'

Many Americans, like Liz Crokin (I think she is but I don't know) are kind of getting into that zone with the celebrities being 'suddenly sick'. It's kind of like celebrating along the lines of 'karma is a bitch', right?

The only reason we mention it, is to remember the GOOD part about beds, and to do your best not to get sucked into the JUDGEMENTAL part of beds.

What other people do, or have done, or is happening to them, well, it's their fate. YOU and YOUR LIFE have so much joy to explore and experience, that...(polite cough)...do not get worked up about what is going on around you any more than you would bet money on the outcome of a professional wrestling match. You know it's rigged, everything is rigged and it's simply time for the rigging to come down.


This woman is freakin' AWAKE! It's the only thing I've seen anywhere which is Gaia-centric. It will be the best five minutes you've spent online. 

This is how things are going down right now, there is a cleansing of sorts, and perhaps, many souls are being sent to Pan to evolve at their own pace in a safe, toddler-proof third dimension of consciousness. 

And Gaia wants herself and her people to raise their Consciousness...







We are eternal beings. Our souls live forever. We may be called upon to lay down our lives sooner instead of at a ripe old age...but our essence lives on. I guarantee it. I've helped many a soul cross over to the other side. I remember my lives back home--my five spouses--and the friendships which deeply enrich my heart and make eternal life absolute freedom and bliss! To learn, to grow, to share...not floating on clouds but being free to enjoy the Consciousness....always and forever.

Immerse yourself in the JOY and LOVE which surrounds us, bathes us, soothes us. Relax and let go.

Last night, I lay my head down in my bed, and I was safe in the presence of both Ashtar and Ross. I'd had a horrific recent times, the end of the day, I got home from a long day at work, one of our anesthesiologists who is Chinese is out--sore throat--now we are short staffed because it might be coronavirus. I enjoyed my day, my patients, my surgeon, very much. But Anthony has been sick, again. I took him to the ER. He got the chest x-ray, the blood work, the breathing treatment, and the viral swab PCR test. The doctor was phenomenal, and kind. Everyone there at the ER knows they can die from their work right now. We were so grateful for their skills. The phlebotomist was excellent. Anthony didn't get upset like he usually does. He has RSV. That's why the asthma isn't controlled. He needs rest and to treat the asthma. Swimming and school have to wait. The doctor thinks he caught it back to back, one virus after the other.

But the peace of mind! It's worth it. No matter what the expense.

We came home, and it was dark. We needed to take out the trash for trash day. I know there's been rats. We didn't see any then. But when Anthony wanted to take the horrible stink trash out, he heard something up in the orange tree. He saw rats running around. He saw four of them, big and fat. He totally freaked out. He couldn't sleep. He's terrified of them. So there was another reason not to sleep.

My soul spoke to him, sometimes my soul does that without my trying, and said, 'perhaps this is what will help you to become a hunter and overcome your fear.'

I went online, I'd read a thread in the Next Door app about rats, rats, rats in the area. I'd learned of an A-24 that kills them with carbon dioxide gas. We bought it. To help him, and also, to automate the trapping which takes so much time for me to set and tend and check every day.

I hugged him and assured him I was once terrified of spiders like that, and got over it. It can be done.

Then he found videos about vigilante groups in New York city who have hounds that are ratters--terriers, and the like--who go out at night and let the dogs do what they were bred to do. Anthony loved it. Seeing the dogs so efficiently killing them, worrying the rats back and forth shaking them violently, helped him to get the courage to sleep. We even saw one where they had minks going in the holes!

I know that we live in a hologram, a world we don't understand, but there is pestilence on top of poison on top of disease on top of debt slavery on top of psychological operatives on top of covert secret hidden societies...it's too much. Way too much.

So my guides and loved ones came forward, and promised me, at least for my rest, safety and reassurance and unconditional love, and I was able to rest deeply the whole night and be refreshed.





Ross wanted to add one last point about the bed making:   pillow fights are optional!

and

Enjoy the show!



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
the Anchors who hold you safe in the storm