Saturday, March 21, 2020

Mind The Gap


Are we there yet? I asked the MRI tech, playfully, as the sedation for anesthesia continued in the very old man in the scanner, and his blood pressure was starting to drop to where perhaps I might need to go into the sealed off area and do something about it.

He smiled and showed me there was only seven more minutes left for the contrast sequence.  I knew that the blood pressure cuff cycled every five minutes, that the propofol infusion was known to lower blood pressure and cardiac contractility, and furthermore that propofol infusion, especially at the low rate I had set, wears off quickly.  I decided to let things be, and sure enough, by the time we got the patient to recovery in a completely other building, blood pressure was normal, the patient was awake, talking appropriately, and asking about how the study went.

This was an example of an educated guess I used, based on my many years of clinical experience, to help bridge the gap between where I was, and where I needed to be, as far as the patient care went. 

We all do this, every day, we draw upon our wealth of experience, both in this life, and in all previous and parallel states of consciousness we have ever had, and we navigate our journey as best as possible in the context of our learning and our life lessons.

We have come to know that this process happens at a certain rate, a speed which compared to the learning in the rest of the Cosmos and Galaxy and Universe--which is very fast, much much faster than anywhere else--but at times feels slow and unbearable to us.

Hence the joke of the children in the back seat of the car, on a long ambitious road trip, often asking the question, 'are we there yet?'...



Today we are going to discuss the gap, the distance for our consciousness to cross--both as individuals and collectively, from where we are today, to that point in time in the future where Ascension is complete, and we can take a big deep breath and relax because everything is over. 

It feels endless, this wait. It's gone on for years, for those of us who are awakened. Myself perhaps it's been ten years. For others even longer. It has been completely out of our control, with the exception perhaps of controlling our reactions and responses to what turns up.

Right now, we are going through territory none of us have ever imagined. However, the very old, who have been through challenges such as the Spanish Flu pandemic of 1918, World War 2, and other serious natural disasters--have experienced such tragedy face-to-face, first hand, with the hopes of it never happening again. For example, the museum which teaches us the importance of 'No More Hiroshimas' in Hiroshima, Japan, which warns of the dangers of nuclear weapons for earth and her life upon her. 

Yesterday I was in shock. After a phone call with a dear friend, I got the email from the hospital warning us of Disaster Status. As a physician, I am on standby, and as my boss said to us, 'we will be asked to wear many different robes' once the patients arrive. Reiki Nurse here describes it well here https://meredithkendall.blogspot.com/2020/03/covid-19.html. I remember an Italian physician saying that it was eerie the wait, knowing it was going to hit, but once the surge hit the hospital there was nothing to do, no time to think, only to deal with it.  My inner sanctuary and peace of knowing I am prepared to 'ride out the storm' and 'weather in place'--was challenged with the very possible risk of contagion and leaving earth too soon, leaving Anthony an orphan, like I did in my past life before the immediate past life. He was motherless at two in that life. And this one I've been more than making it up to him.  

I couldn't do any of the things I had planned for the day. I just managed to do the bare minimum, making breakfast, lunch and dinner. We had banana nut pancakes for breakfast, packaged fondue with   rock-like stale baguette bread I resuscitated by wetting it and baking it in the oven and salad for lunch, and mashed potatoes with greek lamb meatballs and asparagus for dinner. 





This morning I woke up with new resolve. 

The nightmare at the hospital isn't here yet. My father taught me again and again, to wait until things are asked of me that are scary--don't add to the misery when you aren't even there. I used to fall asleep in the back seat of the car on the way to the dentist, I dreaded the shots so! Anxiety has always been an issue for me, and thankfully my father understood and helped me to grow to where I can manage it and live with it. 

It's not me alone, it's lots of doctors on our teams, working together.

I'm still not sure how I'm going to get paid for all the work I do, in that event. I'm fee for service. I can bill all I want to the patients but how will I collect? I don't know. 

Ross told me I would have a good quarantine, and that these would be some of the best memories I ever make with Anthony.  Last night we watched a movie with Adam Sandler called Click. I smiled inwardly as I watched it, because the occult theme was hidden in plain sight--technology exists to time travel and only 'special' ones get to experience it, and also, the 'Angel of Death' played by Christopher Walken, was probably a little more, um, Lucy-fer-ian than Angel if you ask me. In the occult message. In the one for the public I liked the actors and the story and it was fun. 

My lesson about gaps is 'approximations'.  Yesterday I knew I needed to sterilize the gallon jug to make the mead. But I couldn't find a pot big enough to boil it. I went to the garage, and got the huge box with the electric canner out. Sure enough the bottle fit. 

I let it be for the day, since I was in shock.

I did straighten out the counter and the pantry, found the sugar, and it was no big deal.

But this morning, I realized, I can make both the mead and the bergamot marmalade at the same time.  They are practically the same functions, and I can heat both on the stove right next to each other. 

Remember that Spirit is always near us, loving us, guiding us and assisting us. Keep in mind that what is before us is unknown, but much as we would like to have more information, our feelings and intuition are enough to carry us through.

This morning, I got to experience my teacher's role again, and I tapped into my wealth of experience from my past lives all of them working together in harmony and unison. This wait has been thousands of years for my soul, which, since time does not exist, is in Spirit but an instant! Clearing and releasing has been the way to reassemble myself.  There are clichés about when the teacher is ready that the student will appear and when the student is ready the teacher will appear. This was something different...something even more mysterious and joyful. It was like, the teacher returns! and I give thanks for this, right from my soul. It is like the veil blocking my access to my past has vanished, and everything is working together for the Highest Good of all.

I'd like to share one last thing about this picture. She is Saint Fina, or Saint Seraphina. She's from the Tuscan village of San Gimignano. Her feast day is March 12, as she died on that day in 1253. She was a child who was paralyzed, and lay in bed all day for her life, until the end when Saint Gregory came to her and gave her premonition about when she would die. 

Fascinatingly, March 12 is also the day of the inflection point of sharp increase in the curve for Italy and the Coronavirus.

I've never heard of Saint Fina, or even thought of anything like her, until today when I was looking for the photos for the blog post. I felt drawn to the image, a female with two angels supporting her. It's beautiful. I saw the frescoes and they were okay...not great not awful...but that was the one in the photos that caught my eye. 

This is how spirit works to help us and guide us. Be open, ready and willing to follow your hunches and to roll with whatever will arise. 

This is our lesson to you. Now it's Ross' turn.






Ross

These are cygnets. Little baby swans. All of you remember the Hans Christian Anderson story of the Ugly Duckling, do you not?  The one who was different and not like the rest in the mother's duck's brood.  The ugly duckling was painfully aware of the differences, and struggled to carry this burden of being teased and humiliated right and left, with no way to escape the situation for staying with the mother was what was needed to survive.

Until, one fine day, the ugly duckling spied the flock of swans!

And THEN the jubilation and great delight overwhelmed him! For he was Ugly no more, he was perfectly made and just the right fit, to live with the Swans forever and ever!

The day is coming, very close to these times, where the energies will flip, and all of you who have been ridiculed and criticized and just plain not understood, are going to have your jubilance and your overwhelming glee to discover you are all beautiful, perfectly made, perfectly placed, bright Heavenly Swans in our midst!

Your swans are coming to find you!

Keep paddling away under the water, doing your best to keep with the ducks you find yourself surrounded by, and remembering to be loving in all situations, particularly with gratitude for the kindnesses which have allowed you to live and grow in the pond along with the ducks.

Remember this, our beautiful cygnets. You are made for different things, and yes, in the end, you shall shine as bright as the stars in the heavens--with joy! -- when that time arrives and you are reunited with both your heart and star families!




clap! clap!!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Family who loves you and lovingly guides the path Home to wholeness and delight