Sunday, March 15, 2020

Going To Church




I have been on a journey of self-healing and love. It is one only I can walk, Ross cannot assist me. He could, sort of, but, the things which need to be healed are something that make me embarrassed to share and heal in front of him.  Fortunately, he sent the one I am never embarrassed with to help me heal my deepest shame and fears.

This past week especially, I have been becoming more multidimensional--remember the changes we experience when we are attuned to Karuna Reiki and we become multidimensional?--time, space, 'to do' lists...all become a little jumbled. For example, I was on the way to a hair appointment, my sister called, and I took a wrong turn and started driving to work instead of the hair salon! That kind of thing.

And the emotions have been ripe for healing! When I saw the video on YT called, 'Almost Home' I couldn't stop bawling. I cried from my wounded soul for the full seven minutes of the video, tears of relief that this horror upon Gaia is finally being addressed, and I can relax!  When I see the videos of the Italians singing from the apartments, I understand the words, and they are singing they will love Italy to the death--I realize this is true!--and their faith and love and courage moves me to tears all over again.  I cry when I see the planes fly and do the Italian colors. I cry when I see the Muslim couple who are shopkeepers in Scotland making over eight hundred packets to guard against coronavirus (mask, hand sanitizer, gloves or something else) which cost them two euros a packet--for the frail and elderly customers at their store. The wife saw an elderly woman crying because the young ones are buying everything up. She was deeply moved. So they took action.

Ashtar took me on a meditation I would like to share with you. He calls it 'Going to Church'. You are very quiet and in the presence of someone close to you, who you trust, and my case, I was using my soul in the realm of Spirit.

You rest and appreciate the energy, the unique combination of frequencies which flow between your hearts and souls.

You don't have to do anything, you don't have to converse.

Just BE.

Ashtar asked me questions, which I answered. I forget what they are, but usually it is the hardest thing about a situation you are healing, or the best and happiest memory you have.

In this church of the heart, everything is safe, and then you feel the love. The love from Heaven.

I was surprised how secure and whole that makes me feel. I thought I was doing okay, getting by, but Ashtar demonstrated to me how we can take things up to a whole new level.

It takes maybe ten or twenty minutes in meditation, and then, together you give thanks, and go do what you must do.

For healing, a lot of what we are asked to do, is to feel/acknowledge and let go. My past has been coming up in stages. I am in his presence when I acknowledge what comes up. Some very, um, difficult things to re-experience. And effortlessly, without my having to think about it, it just goes away. I have made incredible progress in the last twenty-four hours. These are from things that were so deeply hidden I didn't realize I was still carrying them around. And help has been sent to guide me to healthier outlook. What I love about healing with Ashtar, is I am comfortable to ask any question, I know I am not being judged in any way, and he gives me answers I can understand because they are adjusted exactly to my level.

After a healing like this which is very deep and takes a lot out of you, you get sent someplace you love, to help you recover. So he invited me swimming in the ocean together. I adore the water, and he points out fishes to me, and I smile. It's been years since I've seen him at this one place he took me swimming/snorkeling once before. We are actually still there now, and I can go back and see it in my minds eye.

What also came out, is my Light Body. In the healing, I didn't realize how strong it is. I have no concept of the strength of my various frequencies. I realize some of the healing must be closer to completion, because as the lower vibration layers fall off, what remains is very bright whiter than white, it feels like me, it's shaped like me, but I have to be careful because I could burn someone with it--even him--so I am learning how to adapt to my multidimensional self with the guidance of one who has made the jump before.

If you look at the photo, this is a work by August Rodin, the sculptor, and the name of it is The Cathedral. There is one hand masculine, and one hand feminine.

What is your greatest wound you suffered in this life, is actually, your greatest gift as a soul, turned upside down and it will right itself in this incarnation. This is because it is your natural You, your natural state, and who you as a multidimensional person really are.

With everything going on around us, remember to be kind to yourself. Heed the guidance of Spirit. When it is time for the deepest layers to heal, allow it. Spirit will provide the souls who are most supportive to you and encouraging for the healing, no questions asked.

Last, I am grateful to be multidimensional.

And as a secondary confirmation, this message came through from The Council just now.

As a third confirmation, eleven years ago today, I saw this performed in concert--it has very significant meaning to me, and I'd like to share it:







I don't know how to explain this. When I was looking for the stock photo at the top of the blog, this beach, AnthonyQuinn Bay, in Rhodes Greece came up. I was like, 'pretty beach, but that's not what I'm looking for'. Now with this song and the lyrics, the photo is from Koz, Greece.

When Ashtar healed me long ago, the first time, in October or November 2013, I didn't know it, but he was preparing me for  Ross. Just to get me used to galactics. I had no idea what was planned. I wrote about it, it's in the blog, somewhere, I just am not going to go look for it at the moment.

The only reason I share this at all, is that where Ross and I took our honeymoon the last incarnation we had together, was a place like this, and I would run down to the water all the time. We spent our days there.



We stayed someplace like this, for months, for our honeymoon. It was right up the hill from the water.

I don't know the plan. But there is only LOVE. Only, only, only LOVE. And I am in good hands with both Ross and Ashtar. I'm so happy Ashtar is Ross' best friend. In every way.  Galactic life is going to be welcome, so very welcome, when it finally arrives.




Ross

I know I haven't been writing, things have been busy, and both with the world and all the reunion parties up here to organize for those who have lay down their bodies as of late...I love and adore Carla. In the past, we have had our problems, and we have worked through them as much as one couple possibly can. But sometimes, in some ways of healing, I admit I am not the best man for the job. With this I graciously step aside for the experts, and joyfully do so with pleasure. What is best for Carla is the best for our relationship and therefore the best for me. I am not going anywhere! I am her Twin. And we -- all of those of us on Carla's council, myself included--want her to be happy and content, healthy and whole, no matter what dimension Carla finds herself in.

So I thank you, every one of you, who has been helping her in this way. It makes the world a better place--and that pun IS most definitely intended!

Gaia is healing, and Also, so is Her People.

clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twin Souls