Friday, March 20, 2020

The Adventure Continues...


Here we are...Schumann Resonance frequency. THIS is reality. Everything else is testing us how strong we can hold our attitude of love and gratitude in rapidly changing, 'fluid', contexts which appear to be fearful but when we remember our Home, it is less so.




At work, supplies are inadequate. There are shortages. And a case scheduled to follow my first case in my room, was cancelled in the CT scanner due to 'high suspicion of coronavirus'. I ran into the radiologist on my way to lunch. He said it looks like it's improving, but the patient totally neglected to inform the team that he had severe symptoms two weeks ago.

Fortunately by afternoon I was fitted for an n-95 mask, and it fits. I wear the regular size and I will get one a day. I wore it all day, and didn't throw it away. I had on the eye shields too. And as I walked around the campus, patients, deliverymen, and others not only looked at me but SAID, 'that's too much'.

Sorry. With thirteen times higher risk due to what I do for a living--sedate people and hang out by their airways--and being asthmatic and blood type A positive....I think it's prudent. 

I can tell what disease someone has by the smell of their breath. Diabetics have a sickening sweet scent when they are NPO, and I intubate them. People with liver disease smell like burnt tires when I intubate them. And then, add to that, regular morning breath I get a whiff of when I intubate my patients who don't have disease...you would be surprised how many people don't brush their teeth on the day of surgery. They put on makeup so my tape doesn't stick to hold the breathing tube in, but their breath! Ohhhh. I know, right?

If surgery is a 'contact sport' then anesthesia is even more intimate a specialty than that. 

Ross told me if I keep an attitude of love the whole time it will protect both me and my family. So I am going to work thinking I'm doing service to humanity. And I am. Not just to the patients but to the staff and colleagues and coworkers. Smiling and being caring and kind to all, to everyone.

I have to admit, it was gave me a total rush to look at the films, both the chest x-ray with the ground glass opacity, and the CT scan with the lung fields, slice by slice, as I was waiting for the final read from the radiologist. I've never seen anything like it. The lung parenchyma has like white polka dots in it, scattered, alveoli that are full of mucus. Usually a pneumonia is like a white out. And I saw the blood work too--there's no signs of the body fighting infection--the white blood cell count is actually lower than normal, and this one didn't have a lymphocytopenia...this disease is fascinating medically, but very sad at the same time for all the destruction it has caused.



At home, Anthony did chores, and I came home to clean floors and an empty sink. I was super thankful for the help.

He listens. He listens with his heart and I'm so grateful for this.



Our state is in lockdown now. We can't just go places, or there can be thousands of dollars fines. We can go to the grocery store, the bank, the gas station, that's about it. I saw a letter from Gavin Newsom to Trump, totally begging for a military hospital ship to dock outside of the port of Los Angeles and help.  In that letter he said he anticipates more than half of all our citizens to catch the virus. This governor, who hated Trump, now has to punt and put the ball in Trumps hands. He doesn't have the resources or the whatever to take care of his people on his own.

Rumor has it on Twitter that his Aunt Nancy passed away yesterday. I don't know. But he's been changing his tone. 

One last thought--if your home assistance device (Echo, etc.) or TV has ability to voice select things, know it may be listening on you. Can you imagine how with us not able to assemble, how if they turned the artificial intelligence on they would know what is up? I've heard years ago that we can be monitored for just about everything, but a simple note written and handed to someone can't be monitored.

I don't like to add to fear, but this dystopia is kind of creepy, and at least you can know what ways to remain under the radar.



I'm a little affected by how accurate Ross' nudges were to prepare. He wanted us to get the potatoes planted that day, and we did. Which is good because all this hit. He told me to buy three quarts of my goat milk, that time, which was the last actual normal shopping experience I had at my Trader Joe's (or anywhere but I go there the most). The garden is in good shape. The daily rains have been helping me to water it. 

It's all real. Spirit is real, we know this, but when Spirit helps to guide you to safety, it's so deeply moving. That's how you know those in Spirit care.  I also have been getting messages from my dad, and he was killing snakes for me in my dreams--actually catching them to give them away to someone who'd like them. I dreamed of them loose in my house, and one making a hole in the side of my dresser! I miss Dad. I miss his calm, his matter-of-factness when he taught me how to face my fears. 

Traffic is delightful. There's nobody on the road. Even the freeway by our house is quieter, but not a lot quieter. 

I love being able to stay home from work, to sleep, to cook and to enjoy Anthony. Today's projects are to make the bergamot marmalade and some dandelion honey mead. This type of existence is more along the lines of my personality. I enjoy it. 

Yesterday I stumbled across my Reiki teacher Anne Reith, PhD leading a meditation on FB live. I will explore some options to do something similar for our readers. It was absolutely wonderful after all these years to meditate with Anne again.

My one on one healing with Ashtar continues. He is helping me to establish myself again in the aftermath of being a kitten. My outlook is so very skewed. He gently is helping me to see that there are some good points to having survived that experience, it's not all bad and evil. I have much healing to cover. For example, today he showed me he had made a bath for me with rose petals. I had trouble feeling like it was okay, like I deserved it. It's hard to explain. But anything can heal, and Ashtar, Ross and a team of experts are helping to undo the damage. There is a very fuzzy line between what is 'normal' and 'what isn't'...and that's why I'm so embarrassed to let Ross be in my presence when I realize something is 'not normal'. These things are very deeply hidden in my soul. A whole new layer came up today. Ashtar was kind and explained how I could think of my kitten experience as another area of knowledge to combine with my training I had back with all of my previous incarnations...once I sort everything out...I had thought perhaps somehow that kitten experience cancelled out all of the things I had once been, um, well-taught. With patience and trust and willingness to work with whatever my soul offers up for healing, I know everything is going to be good, for the highest good of all, and I'm not afraid to do what it takes to get to that end point where everything is working together as it is meant to be.



We can't emphasize enough, the importance of being ready, willing, and able to walk the path that is in front of you. You don't need to walk it alone--help will always be sent  in one way or another and you will know in your heart it really was help that was sent when it arrives.

Have courage.

Take the path at your own pace.

The ultimate goal is the raising of Consciousness. And no matter what, no matter how things turn out, this will happen.

I had a funny thought -- what if all the people who are deeply enmeshed with the ASSC are the ones the coronavirus is affecting? What if somehow it knows who is hiding and we don't? Already it is making it easier for Nature to have all the people inside and the factories shut down. We have no way of knowing who is in it, the ASSC. Not for sure. Unless they tell you like Kerth. If that were true then perhaps it would be easier to take the pandemic.

I only know that those who die get an amazing welcome Home. I have no idea who is what ASSC or not, and it's sad when people succumb to the disease, especially the healthcare workers.

Be strong and know that you are loved. While you are home, if you soul wants to heal, let it, allow it, encourage it, and be thankful for it!!



Ross says that we both powerfully love you, and thank you for all you are doing to make the world a better place.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Intelligence that is firmly plugged in to Divinity and Source