Sunday, March 22, 2020

Life Is Good! Part 2


Life is good! We recall perhaps having a blog post with that title in the past--all in all there have been over thirty five hundred of them written--so to be careful we have added the Part 2.

As long as there is food in your stomach, air in your lungs, and a place to rest, you have all the elements required...remember to take the time to pause and think about this, no matter how uncertain things may be seeming to be happening outside and around you. Pause. Take a big breath. And if something is of interest to you, by all means, enjoy it.

Yesterday was a good day for me, in that I was able to do something I've always wanted to do. I was able to learn and practice how to can food to enjoy in the future. Yesterday I took my eight precious bergamot lemons I had been saving, and made a marmalade from them. It took the whole day and I made seven half-pint jars.  Now they are in the cupboard, neatly stacked up! I learned about the wide mouth canning jars, the ones with the shoulders on them, the sealing lids, the rings, everything! 

I also made a dandelion mead, another new hobby. At first I wasn't sure why the recipe appealed to me so much when I saw it, but as my hands worked through the steps of the project, collecting the flowers and separating the petals from the flower base, making them steep in boiling water (this is called a 'mash' by the way)--I was acutely aware that in some other life I had made this before. It was like a re-remembering, and it brought me joy to do something so familiar again in this life. I didn't remember the particulars besides the making...about that other life. Just the actual knowledge of how to make the honey wine itself. 

It felt good yesterday to cook three meals and make projects and always have Anthony in my sight. He was content to play his video game. The Assassins Creed in Greece is what he was playing. And the scenery was beautiful, so very beautiful, I enjoyed looking over at the screen while he played. I turned my eyes away at the fights, except for the big ones like the minotaur or medusa, and I sat next to him and cheered him on.

Enjoy today.

Tomorrow isn't here yet.

Listen to the birds, the everyday noises around the home, and feel the breeze on your skin.

When challenges come, you will face them, and until then, relax and feel the love which surrounds you and your family and friends and fur babies and your guides from Home who are watching over you always.






Ross

There is a saying that 'one rotten apple can make the rest go bad.'

What is an apple?

There is another saying that goes, 'do not put all your eggs in one basket'.

What is a basket?

Whenever there are apples on the table, keep them in a basket, and enjoy the ones that are edible!

Do not concern yourself with the what's and why's and how's.

If you are hungry, eat!

If you are thirsty, drink!

If you are bored, go and find something to entertain yourself, or even better, why not take a moment to fill it with Love and Gratitude until you find something else to do? Spirit will guide you.

When you send up that energy of Love and Gratitude it is like putting a great big flag over your head that lights up! It gets our attention over here on Spirit side. And we are better able to find you and assist you, as we are naturally vibrating at that frequency.

Try to disengage yourself from the Matrix. Question everything. Even so simple as to how an apple got to be given that name? Was it Adam, really that named it? (he laughs). What are eggs, for that matter? And what are baskets? This is something mutually agreed upon to communicate by people whose telepathy muscles have gotten atrophied from lack of use!

Work on the vibration of your Consciousness. Bring it up as close as you can to the energy of Source and all that is Divine. Stretch! Use those muscles!

You will like what happens next once you get good at it and remember how to use your Spirit muscles!

(he makes a arm bend muscle like a weight lifter just with one arm--ed)




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple who are pointing and showing you the way Home <3 from which we all have come.