Friday, July 5, 2019

Wait and See



July Fourth has come and gone.

Nothing apparently has happened.

Or has it?

In the Mojave Desert there was the epicenter of an earthquake, initially recorded on the Richter scale as 6.6.

Yeah, right, 6.6?

It was later downgraded to a 6.4.

This earthquake was felt all throughout California, and even in Las Vegas, Nevada.

We never have earthquakes in July.

We also had 'the biggest Fourth of July' in Washington, D.C. our nations capital. My son told me that they even had tanks.

Tanks?

What do tanks have to do with the Fourth of July celebration?

They don't have anything to do with celebration and are hardly even present for military air shows. They simply park one and let kids climb into it. And on it.

Is something hidden in plain sight?

Let us go back over two hundred years ago, to July 4, 1776.

When that original document was signed, did anyone know about it besides those in the room who signed it?

Even if couriers were spreading the word, news took some time to travel, didn't it?

In this day and age of a controlled information global media and internet, there's not much difference between the way news spreads back then and now, when it's important.

Let's wait and see. This is the advice Ross gave me, when I was awakening this morning. I have no expectations.  And Marc Gamma gave news https://kosmischebrieftaube.wordpress.com/2019/07/04/the-event-update-part-9-start-sequence-activated-the-cosmic-messenger-pigeon/ yesterday or today that I didn't know from Ross either.

Is something up?

I couldn't say.

I don't know.

But what goes on with me and my Spirit guides, has been a little suspicious. Not suspicious in a bad way. Suspicious as in someone might be throwing a surprise party for you kind of way. I could be reading things into it that I shouldn't, I'll give you that.

Typically, Ross celebrates my birthday on the actual day.

I've been enjoying my gifts from him for about two weeks ahead of time. A perfume, Rose Rossa by Guerlain, and also, a little golden bell pendant for my necklace.

Yesterday in meditation, I saw Michael very clear. And behind him were all my family--Earth soul family and also my Star family--who are on The Other Side. They wished me Happy birthday. I was so touched and overwhelmed I started to cry. I was touched because here they are enjoying Heaven, they have all the joy and wonder to occupy them, and here they are remembering me!

Yes, my family has always pretty much celebrated my birthday on the fourth, when family gets together. But Spirit has generally stuck to the actual day.

Is something up? I really couldn't tell you.

Let's wait and see. There's a lot that could happen behind closed doors.

There's one huge freedom that happened yesterday in our home. It was the first time I took Harry out of his cage and let him sit on his perch while I worked in the kitchen. I've been nervous about the boxes but things are unpacked enough that I gave it a try. It was delightful to see his wonder looking around at the new home. I showed him all the rooms, and downstairs, the bunny recognized him and looked at him with interest.

It was a good Fourth of July. We were with friends, in the pool and the spa, enjoying barbecue shrimp, chicken wings and ribs. Anthony made pastellitos de guyaba and they were a huge success.

There's work today. I sure would enjoy a day off <3 Oh well.



Ross is smiling, and puts his finger to his lips as to say shhhhh! I love the twinkle in his eye.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins