Friday, July 12, 2019

Kind Of A Big Deal




Recently, I have been quite close to being fed up with the whole thing, the Ascension thing. It is taking too long. I'm not getting any younger. And around me? It looks like the people in control have not given up any of it, not any of the systems of government, entertainment, religion, anything.

I set it in my mind to have a discussion with Ross about my concerns.

But the Wednesday night I came home from work? My dear next-door-neighbor who has been inviting me over for wine since we moved in last March--I didn't have the heart to say no. I brought camembert, crackers, cherries. She was so funny because she doesn't like cherries because growing up in Mexico she was sick a lot, and all of her medicine tasted like cherries, so she won't eat them. i took them home.

She's wise though. In Mexico there is a lot of diabetes and gallstones. So research was (this woman is a chemical engineer by training. Yes, two by training, next door--Divine Intervention or what, right?)--that milk made from Canary Seeds (the little seeds canaries eat) drank twice a day helps both the digestion and the liver and gallbladder and pancreas. She gave me a glass, it's delicious. It's made like any of the 'milks' that are plant based. It's very refreshing.

I went home exhausted, and heated up the dinner/lunch Anthony had made and shared for me. Ate it, and went to bed.

I went to the DMV early. And once done, two and one half hours later, I got a call from Anthony. His dad was asleep and he'd like me to pick him up. It was nine thirty a.m. and the boy was starving. I was too, I'd skipped breakfast to make it to the line at six thirty a.m. before they opened at seven.

So there is went, my next available time to have a heart to heart with Ross.  We ran errands and picked up the mail at both the post office and the old house. Even though I've forwarded the mail since March, some things still end up in the old mailbox. Next I knew it was time for Anthony's baseball game. (I had traded away my work day to be able to go to the DMV, my license had expired. Just by a few days. So I did the change of address, the Real ID upgrade at the same time.)

Again, no time for Ross to ask him where we are heading and why there seems to be no light on the horizon?

Yes, I am aware of EPPS Teen  and the White Hats and all that which is going on. At this point, I'm wary of controlled opposition. I'm just not 'feeling it'...

Here's the big deal.

While doing nothing, just sitting in the bleachers and watching the game, I felt the energy of Heaven flowing through me.  You know the one where there's no pain? Yup. All my pain in my body went away. Just like that. I have a lot of pain, especially from the DMV and standing up for two hours. It was gone.

I felt the joy.

I felt the happiness that all is well and no one can hurt me or hurt anything.

I felt it long and clear as I sat:

  • in the sunshine
  • in the fresh air
  • in NATURE
  • my cell phone was put away
  • I let go of all expectations
This feeling of Heaven didn't make the need to go void and walk all the way past the football stadium to use the toilet go away.

But it did give me a sense of why everyone in Heaven is not in a hurry, why everyone is so sure that things are going to go well, and why we are encouraged again to trust and to trust.

This is our Home, this vibration.

The full moon is coming, and with it I have been feeling the energies building. They are different from the Heaven one that I felt out of the blue.

The only difference for us here as Light Crew 'here' and Sky Team 'there' is that we can't feel that feeling. 

That and we are a little rusty at how to manifest. I wanted so much with all my heart to see Anthony get a home run. And then, if not that, to get on base.  He didn't. 

But I was there for him. And I saw he was overheating, and it looked like his shoes were painful for him. It's hard because he has a very wide foot. To get him cleats, we have to go long/larger size because they don't make them double wide like his NuBalance. The ones he has on now aren't even wide. 

So I took him for a Mike Trout haircut so he would be cool and also show he wants to be a baseball player on the high school team. 

Then we went looking for cleats. I wanted to go where we last bought them. He wanted us to go to the mall. So we went, and they didn't have any. But we had spent the day together, and got things for him and for me that we needed. It's been a long time on no-frills mode. He needed a boost and so did I. I know from Ross' caring he arranged for us to find the things we did. And that he was trying his best to console us as Ascension seems interminable. That's how I know for real the Heaven energy was the real thing. Because Ross was helping us all day. It was a wonderful day. And the best part of all, was the knowing that it's only a short moment away--in openness if not meditation--to feel the feelings we are going to be feeling for all of Eternity, here and now...

It's time to get ready for work.

I have news to amaze you. My heart surgeon, the one I adore who is super nice--the one who trained at Yale or some other fancy place--has a side business making matcha tea. I will give more about it later, but I could have fallen over in my chair at the doctor's dining room! For the past five years, he has had a superfood smoothie for breakfast and lunch, and lots of matcha tea cold though the day...he carries with him little thermoses. He gave us samples. https://www.yummatchatea.com  It appears that all the Reiki I was giving intra op 'unawares' took! : ))))


Ross is reminding me again to get ready. He's wonderful, he really is. Thank you Ross!





clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Family, YOUR Family <3