Saturday, July 27, 2019

Remember You Are Loved and Cherished!




Remember you are loved and cherished!

This is the message Ross and Spirit gave as I was waking up this morning.

And it's true.

We ARE truly loved and cherished. We are always supported and never alone.

Yesterday I had my day planned. Then I forgot about the six a.m. department meeting that was mandatory. Yes, I drove in to work at the crack of dawn on my day off.

But then, it wasn't my day off!

A surgery had been cancelled but the patient and the surgeon showed up. The one assigned to outpatient went to go do that lineup. An extra anesthesiologist was needed. So I did three cases, and came home.

I could tell why I was needed. For spiritual reasons. And I did what Spirit had conspired/rearranged for me to do. That's why I'm here. So I do what I am sent to do. It never gets old but it never gets exciting either. It takes lots of concentration, and to be on my toes, 24/7.  Did my work make a difference? Yes. And the surgeon thanked me.

I wish I could explain more of what I did, but it was a combination of affirmations to the unconscious as well as spiritual work only I could do.

Anthony was wonderfully patient. And at least I earned enough to pay for the gasoline/petrol.

Today I'm technically working, it's 'backup call'. I need to keep the phone near me. I get to do laundry, declutter, and rest. There are a couple of projects to do. But all in all I'm very grateful and content to be home.

Down the road, Anthony and I will be leaving town for a chance to visit with friends and family. Spirit said not to bring the computer, so I won't. Do know that the daily healings always will continue to be sent. From both Ross and me.

We workers here incarnate are in good hands. The system works. There is order and leadership, only we can't appreciate it because we don't know exactly how this is going to play itself out. Remember to keep LOVE number one in your priority list. And then number two, at least in my case, is flexibility. An excellent sense of humor is a must! : ))) to help you cope.

Enjoy yourself and your time on Earth. It's finite. And precious. Just like you.


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple