Wednesday, July 10, 2019

A Gentle Art




This is counted cross stitch. I used to enjoy doing needlework projects many years ago. It takes both time and patience, as well as the ability to follow written instructions to make everything turn out okay. I find it relaxing.

Another hobby I have had for the last ten years, is working with Spirit, and, out of interest, piecing things together that are hidden in plain sight.

I don't watch TV with the exception of a baseball game every now and then.

I don't go to the movies very much. If there is a Star Wars one I go see it. Otherwise when Anthony wants to see a movie he will go with his father.

I enjoy other things besides my hobby. Take gardening for instance. Yesterday I watered the garden, and picked fruit. We had a handful of plums, two figs, and one cherry tomato. It gives me great pleasure to watch my garden grow, because I grew up in a family of gardeners, and this skill was passed along to me.

We write and we teach, Ross and me. We like to help others learn and grow, and also to help amuse them and pass the time as Ascension comes along for everyone who is going to Ascend.

This is something more on the teaching end of things. If you are not in the mood for learning today, simply set this aside and go think about something else for the day. There is never a rush. And never, ever, anything mandatory when Ross and I present it.

Let me go back to Saturday at Disneyland. It was dark, and a certain water show on Tom Sawyer Island called Fan-Tas-Tic (almost lol) was playing. People had waited for hours to get a good seat. Some had bought meal packages at local fine restaurants to avoid having to wait.  I had to walk past it to get to where we were going to go next.

Ross told me not to look at the show.

He said, 'it's poison'.

So I kept my eyes on the ground and walked quickly past.

What my ears heard frightened me.  It was Ursula. And she said, 'the power to control someone's mind!'

Chills went up and down my spine.

There is was, the truth, hidden in plain sight. Monarch/MK Ultra. Scalar wave technology. Neurolinguistic programming. Subliminal messages in advertising. And in cartoon movies. Probably even in entertaining live shows like the one I was walking past!

Ross and I would like to share with you three movies, they are about twenty minutes each. These are to let you listen to alternate points of view, or perspectives. No single one is right or wrong. But they are about Spirit, our current social norms, technology, and our lives. They eerily fit together.

So here you are--links to each one:




This is to keep you on your toes, Ross says. And to enjoy a little learning as we prepare for Ascension to arrive.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple


Ross suggests you look at the entertainment industry and identify what is poison and what isn't.  Here's a link:  https://gomerblog.com/2019/07/watching-cable-news-raises-blood-pressure-better-than-levophed-study-finds/ to an article that's tongue in cheek medical sarcasm, but may be closer to truth than we think.