Sunday, December 9, 2018

Windows of Energy Potentials


Have you ever seen this Kachina?

This is my guide through medical school, Tawa, that Hopi Kachina of the Sun. My doctor, Zelda Kruppke was 'open' and a 'healer' and she gave me a pin she had made of him. I still have it today. 

The original Kachinas were star beings who came to earth and they glowed. One person from the tribe made the mistake of touching one, or perhaps one kachina made the mistake of touching a person from the tribe...in either case, the human was burnt to a crisp instantly and dissolved into a pile of dust.

The Kachinas were very high energy. 





This little baby. here, as well as the parents, are very high energy. The artist depicted them with haloes to demonstrate it to the visual eye. 

When you are around a being of high frequency like this, you're eyes aren't going see it--you are going to 'sense it' and 'pick up the energy' in your heart and in your heart-of-hearts (your inner knowing). 

I remember the first time I saw Barbara Matthias, the visionary and locutionary from Santa Maria, California who sees Blessed Mother every day at four thirty--on a bus, a plane, anywhere she is, Barbara will go on her knees and experience 'religious ecstasy'--she's not 'there' any more, she's with Heaven, talking with Divine Mother Mary. They have done scientific studies on her with ice cold calorics (icy water pick into the eardrum) and her brainwaves and physical reaction are like that of someone in a coma during that time.  The non-Christian physicians from UCSF who tested her--two of the three converted to Christianity based on her results...the first time I saw her, I didn't know these things.  I had been told she sees Mary.  But when she walked in the door, I knew by claircognizance that she sees God. I just felt it and knew it. 

Later we would grow close. She adopted me as her Spiritual Daughter. She never had any children. But that's how I got to see and work with Blessed Mother, from a vision of her I had while I was next to Barbara who was having her vision.

I reached out in the general direction of the apparition to send love because everyone else was just taking, taking, taking. I second guessed myself and hoped I wasn't touching Her anywhere embarrassing since I couldn't see where I was touching Her. That's when Blessed Mother laughed her beautiful laugh that sounds like a tinkling of bells, very warm and gentle and loving, and said, 'on my tummy. You are touching me on my tummy.'

I know Brandon who owns the crystal shop I go to once said I have a very high energy gaze, like Braco. He could feel it. 






That's why I decided--and Ross supported--to write about the 'windows'. To me these are normal. I figured for everyone they are normal to experience, since I experience them and have for many years. 

For me, everything has a vibration. It feels like everything, even inanimate objects, has a 'sound' and a 'consciousness'. When I was little I used to arrange things on my dresser so they would 'feel right'. In the right position, there was harmony. I didn't know I was making a grid. When I make grids now, I do the same thing. I don't even use a pendulum. I go by feel and I know the positions are correct. 

Well, events in time have a similar feeling for me. 

I call them 'windows of opportunity'.

Let's say it's time for me to travel. I can feel the energies opening up to make a passage for me several days before. I also can sense the darker energies in the location I am heading putting up some resistance. Some places really don't want me to go. But I sense a moving and sliding of unseen doors of energy, and when it's time to go, I go and I know it's okay. But these windows don't hold open for me forever. And I can sense towards the end of the trip I can't stay in that location forever. The windows are going to close and I have to get out. 

Same for when I was dating Anthony's father. I knew that window was closing and there wasn't much time. I was always working with Spirit, and trusting in a deeper sense. In my human sense I would have liked to stay with him long-term. But the baby that was meant to be, found its way to this world, and even through the window closed and the relationship ended, all was as it was meant to be.





Many people confuse the atmosphere of excitement like this for 'energy'.

Perhaps if you align with the darker, lower vibration energies this is a 'jolt' for you--the prospect of gambling and drinking and everything that happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

When I was in Xi'an, some of the teachers and chaperones LOVED the 'energy' of the downtown area which was China's 'Vegas'--bright lights, crowds, noise, festivity.

I couldn't understand it. I couldn't relate, not one bit.

To me, this is FAKE energy, with lights you can see--incidentally flashing lights are used with programming in MK Ultra and Monarch--all designed to stimulate the five senses and people have been indoctrinated to associate this type of 'energy' with 'recreations' and 'leisure' and 'fun'.

This is a 'marketable fun' that is commonplace in our society.

Just know what's coming is way stronger, way more fulfilling than any of this Fake Energy.

The energy of Spirit, you can't see, but you can feel. Just like Reiki.



looking west on highway 190 in Death Valley


I am a little sad today.

I was supposed to meet with a friend. She's high-ranking executive who was once my maid of honor.   I know things about high-ranking executives from reading Kerth Barker.

I think she or her handlers know I know because I posted a pedovore photo on FB.

She can't make it.

I'm sending her love.

I'm sending her handlers love.

Love and friendship is bigger than any of that Monarch shit.

It really is.

If you are involved in any of that stuff, and it gets exposed, and it will at some point--don't be embarrassed. You are amazing, awesome to have survived it. And if it's not 'you' (and it never was, not on your soul, anyway)--just like with Kerth and with Svali and with Cathy O'Brien and the rest--you can heal.

You can be loved and accepted for who you are, the incredible person you have been, and not for your actions (as long as you stop and do not continue to do them).

There is going to be more money than you ever dreamed possible...by doing the right thing, by playing by the rules, and by embracing the energies of Heaven.

This window is just staring to squeak and rumble, I feel it but I do not see it or know when it's going to open. When it does, I do know without a doubt, it is going to remain open for a long time, and no one is ever going to close it again.




Ross says that's enough for today.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple