Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Open Your Gifts!



Yesterday I was overwhelmed with the appreciation for the many blessings and gifts which have been given to me from Heaven.

Friends who are open and true, and make life so much more bearable in hard times!

Colleagues at work who are good people.

Patients who seek help and trust me to help them.

A safe drive to work, and a place to park which is not too far from the facility (parking is tight in the mornings in the parking structure).

The ability to provide food and nourish myself and my family.

Health.

Knowing I am not alone because of my connection to the realm of Spirit.

The support given when I asked for it so I could take Anthony to the doctor, and also, the doctor's office having compassion for us and the challenges imposed by my work schedule. I was going to be a little late due to surgery.  I  had to drive back home and then to work again to bring him to be evaluated. The skills and kindness of everyone helped so much. One, my friend the urologist, is helping over the phone. Anthony is sore, and MRI has been scheduled. He can go to school. There is much work to catch up on for him. I think he went to bed at midnight. I was very sleepy from the late night the day before, and went to bed at eight thirty.

Having the basic necessities of food, clothing, and shelter--as well as transportation--helps so very very much! For this I am grateful.

It's a funny year. I have not one single gift for Anthony yet. The trip to New York in a way was his gift. And also, like he said yesterday, he doesn't want to miss out on a gift, but he doesn't really want anything either. If I took him to Costco then perhaps he would see something and then know what it is he wants!

Our Christmas this year is going to be gifts for the children only. Low-key. Just to enjoy family. I have gift cards and huge bottles of Christmas ale from Trader Joe to give to family and people who work with us and help during the year.

We don't even have a tree. There has been no time. And Anthony I need him to lift it, but he can't. And we are both surprised that it's okay not to have a tree yet. You don't need a tree. My nana never had one because it makes too much mess! The outside of the house is decorated, our new stance brand stockings are hung (they were free gifts with purchase from our socks in NY).  Mine is between Ross' and Anthony's, it's white. Ross' has the stripes. And Anthony has the knit one.

We also have two little creature toys that sing and dance when you press a button on their foot. There is a Snoopy one for Anthony and a sloth one for me that sings REAL slow. (I could watch footage of baby sloths for days, they are so cute!)

Count your blessings.

Appreciate yourself and all the gifts which have been given uniquely to you.

Concentrate on the freedom to perceive and interpret your own life experiences!

Be thankful for the opportunity to make each day, each moment--a chance for a new beginning.

Know that you are enveloped in a force field which is the strongest and most nourishing for you in the Universe--a field of Unconditional Love which is shared among all people, all races, all sexual orientation, all areas of division which separate us.

We all breathe the same oxygen which is a gift from Heaven and without it we would die very quickly.

Nothing can separate us now.

Enjoy this and reflect on this as you go through your day.

We wish you blessings.


Ross wants me to mention our giveaway, quietly, and without fanfare. I wanted to bring our bracelets with us to NY and to shoot a video and send everything from there so it would have a postmark...and Ross had said no. The bracelets did come with us! And were put aside for Anthony's health.

He wants me to describe them. Most are seven inches all there there are some in sizes 6, 61/2, 7, 7 1/2, 8 elastic.  We have ones like from last year, blue, without bells, and some with.  We also have new ones which are clear beads in varying patterns of red, white, and green. Some with bells, and some without.

They are absolutely free.

I will be mailing them and paying for the domestic shipping and postage myself until they run out. If there is an international order the shipping--for example, to Germany for a gift was fifty dollars!--the price is excessive a burden on me financially to bear. If you wish to provide for shipping and postage then the bracelet will joyfully be sent to you. International orders also require addressing the package in a format somewhat different from what is used in the states--so please make it line for line exactly as it should appear so I may copy it. Donations sent through PayPal to Reikidoc@cox.net will be honored so they can be sent. This is the link to the postal service website to estimate postage.

We ask that if you are interested, write us an email at reikidoc@cox.net stating your full mailing address, your name both your first and last as it needs to appear on the package in the mail so that you will get it, and your preference and size. You may state 'I would like one seven-inch without bell in blue please' or 'I would like the colors in six inch with a bell' for example.

If there is a bracelet in your size and style requested, it will be sent quietly this weekend when I have a few days off.

Please provide the needed information clearly and we thank you.

You are a blessing to us, we honor you, and want you to know.

Please note that Carla has redirected clean packaging from her O.R. and is using this as shipping materials in some cases. She is reusing it, so you may get a surprise at the label when you open the package <3  There is no propofol that she will ship but the boxes for it are sturdy and will protect what is inside.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins


P.S.  https://johnsmallman.wordpress.com/2018/12/18/be-in-joy/