Friday, December 7, 2018

What Is The Rule Of Law?

The Temple Mount, also know as Mount Moriah in Jerusalem, Israel. It is located in the Old City in Jerusalem and is a holy site for both the Muslims and for the Jews. The golden dome is also known as the Dome of the Rock and is covered with gold since 192

What is the Rule of Law?

I don't know. 

I don't think any of us know.

I see it mentioned in two video clips--please, set your political 'hat' aside, and listen for the Rule of Law at the times I've mentioned in these two clips.

  1. 0:50--reference to NWO
  2. 1:18--hundreds of generations, and thousands before that to succeed 'and they will'
  3. 1:33--reference to the Rule of Law as opposed to the Law of the Jungle
  4. 1:45--the strong will respect the rights of the weak

  1. 0:15 -- The President of the United States has declared war on the constitution and the Rule of Law

Something resonates with me that there is WAY more to this 'LAW' than the Constitution. 

Could it be The Rules of Magic? as opposed to 'Natural Law' (hence the Law of the Jungle).

And Could 'Natural Law' be the way Divine Creator and Gaia herself intended for her people?

How long is a generation? At the time of Bush's speech, it was twenty years. So, the Rule of Law to Succeed was approximately two hundred years before--the late 1700's--and the thousands before would be twenty thousand years ago. 





French Antique Postcards Little Girl 192

Is this something sexual?

To those who are in the secret societies--of which both President Bush and his son were members at Yale, and his entire family was in other ones such as Bohemian Grove--it is something sexual.

The whole time the son was talking about the deceased father, I knew that his father had raped him, and that he in turn had raped his own children, just like all the others who are in these secret societies who practice ritual violence and abuse to create dissociative identity disorder in the victims and to maintain worldly and perhaps 'under worldly' power.

This information is freely available on the internet. It's not hard to find. YouTube has it. So do certain people on Twitter--and other websites. Carolyn Limaco is an excellent resource.

The people who promote this 'Law of Rule' are very closely linked to this belief system of 'Minor Attracted Persons' and 'Non-Offending Minor Attracted Persons'. The secret societies don't have it out in the open. The MAP and NOMAP people do. You can search here using MAP and NOMAP to find people 'out there' on Twitter who came from Tumblr and are seeking like-minded people and support:  https://followerwonk.com/bio/?q=NOMAP&q_type=all&frmin=0&frmax=0&flmin=0&flmax=0&stctmin=0&stctmax=0  This is not some imaginary thing. It's very real. And there are people 'out there' who identify with this 'attraction to minors'. You can see it for yourself. It's really disturbing.

This rabbit hole goes very deep, there isn't enough time to share all the other aspects of it--it is truly multidimensional. 

Just know that the incumbent president is taking steps to take down the status quo, to protect the children, and the citizens, from this 'Law' which creates financial oppression, and fear in many ways. Remember that there is a movement of the 'Positive Military' behind the actions of the incumbent---people who have seen the dark underbelly and taken steps to organize since before the time of the first president Bush. 

(If you'd like a laugh, an 'earthy' laugh, here's something about the president names:  hidden name themes in the Presidency)





I also have a sinking feeling that 'The Law' might have to do with Gematria, the numerology used by occult groups, where there's lots of overlaps. Here's an example:  Gematria Effects News Robin Bush.  There's too many coincidences.

Now switching subject, let's congratulate ourselves on making it down to countdown 192 for when 'things get better' like the Council says.

Anthony has had a rough time of it at school. There's been a petition by the girls to enact a dress code for the boys--if their tummy accidentally shows the girls want the boys to the 'yelled at like them'.  The teacher is supporting their activism. Anthony's backache had a lot to do with it--I know because once he told a trusted teacher about it, he got lots better. (the codes are like always, no spaghetti straps and shorts not too short).  Yesterday I had to pick him up because he was extremely upset--wrongfully accused with another. There aren't many kids in daycare. It's expensive. So they merged younger kids with older ones. The older ones like to play. Not just outside, but inside, and they are big and they get into it. Some younger girl said she didn't feel 'safe' because of Anthony--by name--and another.  The other, Dylan, was more of an offender, but both were lumped in. All the teachers were against him, and no one would listen.

He was able to find a phone and call me. It woke me up from my post-call haze. I'm glad he reached out.

The teacher explained how now he wasn't in trouble (they were threatening to kick him out of daycare forever). I smiled, acted polite, and friendly (lol)--and surprised. I said I was here to pick him up for his orthodontist appointment anyway, and thanked her.

The insanity is reaching a boiling point. 

It's affecting everything. 

It's tiresome.



The tumulus or burial mound of the 192 Athenian fallen at the Battle of Marathon also called the "Soros", which was erected near the battlefield

I had a very anxious patient while I was on call. One who was trying to call the shots because they didn't like this side effect or that one, yada yada yada.

I was friendly and polite, otherwise emotionless and business-like, and said, 'I don't have a magic wand to give you anesthesia, I have to give you drugs, and these are the options. Let's decide together on what's right for you.'

When she went to sleep she said, 'I think Dr. Carla has my back--I'm okay'.

When she woke up she thanked me and said 'you are a magician!'.  Twice.

I don't like being called a magician and talking of magic wands--in general--but I do accept her acknowledgment of my skill at what I do, and I am delighted by her satisfaction with it.

Magic is not a harmless word.

It's also not an inherently evil word, like some religious fundamentalists would say. 

It depends on who is using it, and for what intention. 

I would prefer it if everything across the board was in complete and total alignment with the will of Divine Creator of All That Is and also, in the Spirit of the original blueprints designed for Gaia Sophia. 

That's my two cents.





AUCKLAND - MAY 05 2017:Motion blur of a young person jumps off Auckland city Sky Tower.It's New Zealands highest jump and only Base Jump by wire, Plummet 192 metres off the Sky Tower at 85 km an hour

I feel a lot like this. It reminds me of the tarot card, 'The Hanged Man' and all the symbolism that goes with it.

This person is falling as a base jump off a wire.

One day everything will settle out.

In the meantime, Ross with near and guiding me--and there is no fear because I know Divine Creator is bigger than this Rule of Law and all the terrifying hidden rituals that go with it.

In my heart of hearts I feel like the elder Bush was speaking of the Archons and their 'rule' over this planet.

I hope we are soon free.

Ross says 'we are working on it'.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple