Monday, December 17, 2018

He Is On The Protocol--Can You See It?



Yesterday we took another trip to the emergency room. Anthony was in terrible pain.

The doctor came, and for all of ten minutes gave his attention to Anthony. He was convinced the pain wasn't in the kidney, it was in the back and the lung (actually in that area--same area as was sore in the accident) all three organs overlap--spleen, lung, kidney--within a few inches. Yes kidney was lower, but...

Anthony actually left in worse pain than he arrived because his father, frustrated with the doctor's diagnosis, used his knowledge of muscles and anatomy to examine Anthony in such a way as to reproduce the pain, and it turned out to be muscular.

On the way home, Anthony asked me--since the medicine naproxen had been promised to be given early and then seen if it worked after the workup of X-rays, but was given practically on the way out the door due to the nurse not catching the doctor's plans (this anti-inflammatory takes an hour to work after you swallow it)--he asked me, 'mom? what was it with that doctor and why don't I feel better?'

He wanted validation for his suffering. Anthony wanted a diagnosis that others would understand how serious his pain had been. Kidney, people understood. But muscle pain? Constipation? His teacher wouldn't give him any consideration for his late homework over that.

The words of my answer came out of my mouth, it was my soul talking--sometimes I notice it's my soul speaking--and I heard myself say, 'well honey it's easy to answer that--he's On The Protocol'.

Physicians and nurses who work for large organizations don't actually think like they did fifty years ago. There are guidelines and protocols. For example, Jared shared how when he tore his meniscus, the doctor wanted to take an X-ray of the knee. Jared knows soft tissue injury because of his line of work, he is a massage therapist. So Jared challenged them and said, 'nothing will show up on x-ray, I need an MRI'.  But the doctor said, 'it's the protocol'. So they took the x-ray, saw nothing, and Jared asked them the results, 'what did you see?'. Nobody told him he was right. But they did order the MRI, which showed the meniscal tear, which led to the surgery to repair it.

Everything in the hospital is being driven by money. By government regulation, and money. There isn't enough money and people are cutting back. Anthony didn't get any opioid for his pain due to regulation. Due to people misusing opiates ( more on that later) but I suppose it's a good thing for the constipation he didn't get the relief. It was a mind-bender for him to leave the place he sought help in more pain than when he arrived (9/10 on arrival, 10/10 when he left).

Anthony actually disassociated. On the way home, he told me that he didn't feel like himself, like he wasn't there.

I knew it when his father was hard on him in the E.R. (you gotta lose weight, etc.) and I saw Anthony eating like a starving person (emotional eating) when they gave him the lunch box to protect his stomach from the naproxen.

For Anthony's credit, he watched the Seahawks game to self-soothe while in the E.R. and the body language communicated to his care team was not one of extreme pain, either. I told the team that he said a broken tailbone was 'my butt hurts' and that was it. We didn't know how severe the injury was.

He is stoic.

I will talk more about the protocol in a bit.

Back to the opiates--life sucks. If it wasn't so unpleasant and difficult for people to be incarnate, people wouldn't turn to substances. The opiate crisis is to me--something designed by those in power ('Pain is the fifth vital sign!' was the campaign twenty years ago--with the understanding that this would come a generation later.  It's a way to control the masses more. And the 'vrill' the negative energy I think that the darkness feeds upon--is abundant from the suffering of families of users, from people who can't stop using it, from the unexpected deaths from overdose, and from people who need pain relief and can't get it.

Now back to 'protocol'...




This is a drummer from Blink 182. I don't know him. I don't know her. I do know he's a famous musician and he's covered with tattoos and he's wearing a shirt that says 'Family' on it.

He is an example of the elite.

He is someone who is influencing others through his visibility and his musical skill.

I can not say for sure him--but I can extrapolate through others such as Madonna who said after the halftime show she was like a 'priest delivering a sermon to the masses'--that some people who live in that industry and lifestyle have a very different 'protocol' when it comes to Family.

I am talking dissociative identity disorder, intergenerational spiritual, physical, sexual abuse like Svali and Kerth have shared. One of the reasons they keep people in is the pressure that 'we are family'...people who leave get phone calls around the holidays which are meant to activate the programming...'your FAMILY needs you, come back...'.

Why I am sharing this is because yesterday for the first time I realized that their 'protocol' of 'Family' is actually part of a grand plan to eliminate 'The Family' in the nuclear and extended family structure of people who are NOT in their 'Family'.

I was sharing with mom about Christmas how it's expensive, and I was checking in with her to see how much to spend on the nieces and nephews. She had called me because she was worried about my health insurance due to the new ruling, she knows I'm on Obamacare. I picked to stay with my same plan. Who knows what will come of it?

She said now it's like Europe. She said back then no matter how hard you worked, you never had enough money to pay your bills. It was designed that way to keep you struggling. And the rich? she said?  The rich just went on living in front of you like it was some big party, spending lots of money. But you were so poor you couldn't cut back any more because 'there wasn't anything to cut back' so 'you lived simply'.

I also realized, by looking at my house, how I am short on time. Back in the day, when moms stayed at home, they could tend to their homes and their families because that in itself is a full time job. I cleaned out one drawer in the bathroom, the one that keeps the brushes. It had become a junk drawer. I had all these plans to catch up on things when I woke up, but Ross had me do the one simple thing. There were old receipts in there from 2016!  It had gotten so messy I couldn't find elastic ponytail holders or fingernail clippers. It's completely organized now. I'm happy for it.

But I see too that no matter how hard I work, there will never be enough time to organize my home and care for it. That's because of my career. In looking for my tanzanite I discovered lots of dust in my bedroom under the bed and on the knickknacks. I will need to wear an allergy mask and clean it over several days. I've done the 'Fly Lady' organization program, and it requires fifteen minutes every day to face the piles. Some days I don't have fifteen minutes. Yesterday, exhausted, I stopped at the pharmacy to buy the medicine for Anthony. He didn't want anything from the frozen or fresh food section. He wanted Popeye's chicken. But the thought of it turned my stomach. He had just eaten a sandwich, a meal. And I wanted to cook the calamari from Costco to make room in the freezer for me.

When Anthony is defeated he wants to eat. Something inside me said don't do it. He needs to learn you can't spend extra money every time. Even with the Christmas tree. He likes big noble firs that cost a fortune. Always one taller than him. And this year--it has to be one I can lift. Mom said to tell him that sometimes we can't afford the nice tree but we can still have a tree. (Home Depot has gone up and up every year in price, it used to be affordable).

So I bought gasoline and came home. I looked in the freezer. We had organic chicken nuggets and tater tots. I offered that which he accepted. After dinner I am the one who felt like a zombie. All the tasks of the day had just sat there while we were in the E.R. Mechanically I took care of the days dishes, and the pets. I had done laundry all day, and was too exhausted to fold the load in the dryer.

Life is hard.

It doesn't have to be that way.



Daddy always said a joy shared is a joy doubled, and a problem shared is a problem halved.

When we got to the emergency room I asked Anthony for permission to make a Reiki request. I did. On Team Doctors With Reiki, and on my regular FB page. I realized I needed to contact family members so they wouldn't be afraid if they saw the request.

One mom from school saw the request on FB. She contacted me immediately. I actually had three moms who love Anthony helping me emotionally. One suggested going to the local Children's ER--not to mess around with the smaller satellite one. A second was home with her son but she and the first one who saw the request and I are very close. The first one understood I am a total chicken when I go to the ER, especially when it's Anthony, and dropped everything and drove to us. She stayed as long as it took. I started to cry when she said she was coming in. Anthony was like, 'mom, are you okay?' and I was thankful because I didn't have to be strong any more. Another adult (not Jared lol--he's not very emotionally supportive to me, but I'm glad he came for the child)...who understood what I was going through.

It helps.

You have the power to fight the protocol, the Fake SRA 'Family' and all the darkness inside of you, the strongest weapons against it, and it's in your heart.

Your presence and your love can create Heaven on Earth for others.

You might not feel it while it is happening. If you notice, like I did with Anthony being home and being glad I gave him healthier food that was better for him as well as his comfort food from when he was little, if you listen to that little voice inside and don't compromise it you will do the right thing at the right time.

You will be able to see more clearly around you--the hidden things like the Protocols in Healthcare (which to me are basically excuses not to open your heart to your patients) and the SRA Family 'values' and how the SRA milks the 'vrill' off of struggle and pain.

I know in NYC I could SEE the lies, how society and the TV lie to you--clearly--not because it only happens there but because my Consciousness was awake enough in that environment to catch it.

So I will close with the concept of 'Things Money Can't Buy'...


Imagine a world where when you are in pain, like Anthony, you are able to seek help.

Genuine help.

Not a pill to cure it but the time and the space you need to heal.

Someone to not rush you, like in the E.R.

Someone who will help you get in touch with your healing powers within yourself.

Somewhere where the mental-emotional-physical connection is understood, and you are guided to succeed in unraveling your knots for as long as it takes until things settle out into harmony again.

A world where you don't have to sell your soul or your ass to eat and have a roof over your head.

This world is coming.

And what is shaking them in their boots--the dark ones--isn't the loss of power but the rise of something that is stronger than their house of cards!--the eternal forces of nurturing, warmth, love and compassion. It will starve their fear-based 'vrill' energy. It will make their power control systems totally useless and redundant.

When people are wise to their tricks, and bypass their entire system--it's a good thing.

This day is coming. We are on countdown 182 and the Council shares this with us today:  http://ronahead.com/2018/12/17/answers-ep-xxiii-a-great-leap-the-council/.

I'm seeing the blossom on the tree and I know it's going to start opening in the next six months. The fragrance will be lovely as Springtime, and the view is going to dazzle us.




Ross wants me to share his role in yesterday.

Anthony and I were at Big Lots shopping for his Secret Santa when we decided to go to the E.R. We were both anxious and afraid. But I told Anthony Ross told me not to worry, and Anthony said Ross had already just told him that. I saw Ross offer me his hand, and I took it. I held it the whole time.  Events came along to help us at just the right time. It wasn't easy, but it was doable.

For the Changes the Council talk about, and how there might be a 'bumpy ride'--know that even a bumpy ride like the ER for the third time in a month with your child--is doable--when you accept the hand that is offered you by your Spirit guides.

I also meditated yesterday morning for an hour, and it was priceless. So even if you can't see or hear your guides, their love is going to pour right into you when you slow down and quiet yourself and just sit with them. The love is going to help make your life better in ways you might not understand, but your heart will.





clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple