Monday, February 19, 2018

Righting




One of the tests for anesthesia research uses a mouse. It is given anesthesia. When it can be put upside down, and right itself back up, it's 'awake'. Real anesthesia is when is can't go up straight in a normal position.

The energies today are different. Whatever happened before, it's wearing off.

I'm starting to metaphysically 'right' myself.

I finished my book. Deaths in Yosemite. Over six hundred pages of fascinating reading. My son had a nightmare that was linked to the book--kids pick things up. I didn't describe anything to him. I have a late start so I'm letting him sleep in.

The next full moon is March first.

I feel it slowly starting to build. This one is huge. Usually I pick up on it about three days ahead.
This one I'm starting to feel in more than a week away.

I like full moons.

I tend to be more creative and into the jewelry-making when a wave of energy like this comes in. I no longer fight it, and I work with it as it goes.




The Goddess (Divine Feminine Creator energy) has always been with us. It has never left the planet or the Universe.

It's been totally disrespected and oppressed in this creation cycle, but not destroyed.

Nothing can destroy it.

Divine Mother has been selflessly working every day to help free us from the status quo.

I am so grateful to her for her work.

The end is in sight--don't be surprised if it's a total insanity out 'there' where we are used to looking--because much of our systems in society are controlled by the 'losing team' and they aren't going out without a fight. I'm talking Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart.

Get sunshine.

Listen to the birds.

Create something -- paint, draw, make--it doesn't have to be good it just has to give you pleasure.

Everything is going to be okay.

Just take it one day at a time, and already, the energies are building and empowering us even as we speak.




Each of us is going to have our moment when 'everything makes sense'.

It's going to be like popcorn popping--each kernel will open when the conditions are right.

Do not focus on the others, it's not a race!

Just be sure to enjoy your own 'pop'/opening.

Take a deep breath and know good things are ahead.

If you have someone in your life, they are there for a reason. Do not be concerned about their lessons and yours you have with them--keep the unconditional love and respect mutual--and take it one day at a time.

As people 'pop' their partners might take a little longer, and that's okay.

Just hold the space, be the bigger person, and help them 'up the mountain' of energy so to speak.

Everyone climbs at their own rate.

You can't carry them.

You can encourage and love them with your heart (and not your mouth!). That way they will LISTEN!



Ross agrees and nods his head.

He says, 'everything is going for the best'.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple