Thursday, December 16, 2021

Where Are You Going??

 


Where are you going?

I can tell you where I've been going...

I had thought I'd given five days to my moonlighting job. I was counting on the money. You know how they say never to count your chickens before they hatch? They say it for a good reason!

I examined the texts between myself and the scheduler. Although I had intended to commit the five days, I never actually made that final text to let them know I was committed.  So, yesterday I worked. 

Tuesday and today I don't.

But I'm being guided by someone a lot smarter than me. And I needed Monday for deep psychological healing, Tuesday to 'bounce back', Wednesday was the holiday party at the other hospital--very fancy luncheon all packed 'to go' but with banquet tables, singing carolers in costume, and decorations.  

Today I'm home. Anthony has finals. He needs his mom. Even just last night, coming home (I had planned to stay at my mom's old house just because of it's proximity to the moonlight hospital, for overnights between shifts)...I could tell Anthony appreciated my cooking dinner for him and sitting next to him watching TV. 

We enjoy watching Peyton Manning's little short documentaries on the history of the NFL. Last night we learned Elvis Presley was a big football fan. It was fun.

Today I have more healing to do, courtesy of Ross. Last night he asked me what I wanted for Christmas. He wouldn't let me get away with vague things. He wanted to know what I truly wanted. I had to really think about it. But what I would like is a genuine onsen, a Japanese bath, that's really Japanese, beautiful, and easy to care for. 

Today Ross and I encourage you to take a look around, at the things which are going on around you and everyone in the world. The 'adversary' is a military genius, and has multiple advances going on with many 'fronts'--media, medicine, economics, politics...as at the same time. The 'adversary' is working very hard to bring forth his version of a 'messiah'--the A.C. who has been groomed and is waiting in the wings.  If you ever get the feeling things/events are orchestrated and planned, you are correct. What is asked of you, especially in this situation? To remember your soul, your life eternal, and stay true to your Truth. 

If you can prepare, physically, mentally, spiritually, then that's good. 

No matter what, it's a 'storm' or 'battle', and all things like this don't last forever. There is always an end in sight. Even when it sometimes doesn't seem like it.

I've noticed a lot of suffering and loss in our community. It could be because our community has been together long enough for normal rate of suffering to happen, we just can share it? Or perhaps it's due to the plans of 'the adversary' to treat us like Job?  We have seen surgeries for cancer, loss of beloved pets, this type of struggle, in addition to the 'pandemic related' ones.  It is so crazy these times that in Germany they arrested a Santa for not wearing a mask, and here in the states, New York I think, at a Cheesecake Factory they arrested two highly-decorated veterans for not having the health pass/proof of vaccination. 

Pray to be strong. Stay connected to Source. And love those you can while you are with them. Have gratitude for everything. Even though it's a 'dark chocolate' world out there with the spiritual dynamics, not many get to witness the dynamics with their own eyes in the physical form. Remember each step brings us closer to Home where everything is Normal, eternally so.









clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The honeys