Saturday, December 4, 2021

My Dream Message

 




Last night I was very active in my dreams. It was the kind that seems more 'real' than here, but also, at the same time, very 'different'.

I found myself going into a small, old-time church like this. But it wasn't a 'normal' church. Once you went inside, then, everything, including the church, would shrink to incredibly tiny size. You didn't notice it or know it or feel it. But I was able to remote view the process after a few times being inside it, and then I understood. 

I was not alone in this church. Some of my colleagues from work went into it, and I recognized some but not all of the people when I was inside.  We were encouraged to work as groups, in teams.






You would look at a display like in a museum. For example, there was a 'bowel station' that had five hidden quiz/tests there so you could answer questions about the bowel. This was kind of like a museum, but instead of pushing a button and hearing a recorded tape or being shown lights...you didn't even push.

Instead, when your soul was ready, and you were near, you'd be transported to a whole complete other realm, which looked like this above, with that dreamy quality. You would interact one-on-one, there wasn't anyone else there. You interacted with the learning face-to-face, and when it was done you'd pop back to the display area. 

You could walk through different displays, and walk outside. When you left the church, you grew big again, and most people couldn't even remember the church/shrinking experience. It was like nothing ever happened. 






There was a time, inside, that I popped 'somewhere', and was face to face with a woman, whose face was as big as the one on the right if you include the feathers. Hers was all face. I met her in a dark black nothingness. She gave advice to me, from her flat-Kachina-like face. And I noticed a shiny sparkly rim of salt around the edge of her face. She didn't mention it, and I didn't either. 





I went back to the shrunken realms and tests. I liked it there. My thinking was much clearer and I felt happy and content. There was a time where I was happy, and singing some song from the seventies, I don't know what, and little grains of salt started to form in my hand. They just came out of nowhere! 

I could make it stop and go when I wanted.

In my excitement, I remembered the Kachina and understood the 'hint' of the salt around her face.

Next thing I knew, I was in front of her, and trying to make the salt to show her what I could do! But I was nervous. I couldn't reach that same vibration I had previously. That's why it didn't work. I wanted to fill up a salt shaker for her. But she explained to me we don't create with limited quantities, we CREATE. Just out of thin air!

I was sent back, and was able to create enough salt to share with others. 

This is the way.

This is like the vitamin oil for the people who were with Corrie Ten Boom and her sister in that camp. 

People are being locked up, quarantine camped, hunted down if they escaped it, fined huge sums of money, all for not taking the thing that I suspect is somehow linked to the Georgia Guidestones guidelines of eliminating much of the population. 

It is important to keep in mind two most important things. The first is that if God can protect Corrie Ten Boom, he can protect us. Corrie had a strong foundation with her family being Bible-based, daily family faith learning and sharing, for her whole life. She and her family saw the world through this lens, and it empowered them to help save/hide not only Jews but the really unmistakable-looking ones that others were hesitant to help. So, point one is to have a strong, healthy connection to Source and good, daily spiritual practice.

The other thing is to remember how evil evil gets. Back in biblical times, for example, the days of Noah, everyone except Noah was evil in their heart. They had evil thoughts and acted on it. And it really made Noah sad. It was like that for Lot, too.  The point here is that even people who act 'good' or you take for 'good' could be truly evil. Consider a young child born in a family with SRA. Is Grandma and Grandpa 'safe', warm and doting? Or are they high-ranking members in the sect, and behave as such? The stories of survivors are fairly consistent. The operating philosophy that makes the dark system 'go', is that if you don't do 'X'--some horrible evil trauma to someone else--then you will get that done to you. They understand how the body is weak and we are built not to want to die. So you either do things to save someone else from getting hurt, someone you care about, or to save yourself. 





This date is February 25, 2009. That's Henry Kissinger. It's a horrible quote. 


Here is a video that might help give another perspective, too, a more 'big picture' view of how what is going on affects us personally, as this drug O.D. suicide NDE gives us some greater insight on Reality and The Afterlife:  click here for video

Remember no matter what is going on 'outside' of us, we still have choices, and the freedom to decide what we are willing to do, and what we will not do.

Take to heart that each day is a treasure. To be able to work, go to school, enjoy home and family. Be grateful for this, and give thanks. 

The gratitude and love are the exact opposite energy of the darkness. In your own way, your genuine thanks will help to derail, delay, or diffuse the effects going on 'out there'.  Love everyone and always remember it is the solution for everything.




Ross

Carla and I lived through gloom and doom. I died a horrible death when I was alive with her. Together we have healed the 'rough spots' in our relationship that were left over from that time. Being alive, in and of itself, turns into nothing but happy memories and friendships when you look back on it from the other side.

Do your best to meet your challenges. And always keep 'plugged in' to Home! We will energize you.

Speak up for what you need as well. 

Yesterday, Carla got the worst room assignment in the O.R. What should have been going home first, ended up having a two hour gap in the middle, and having to stay late until the last patient went home.

Even her chipper self, Carla chose to walk to a nearby store and do a little holiday shopping. She put things in the car. And then went to the doctor's dining room for lunch. 

Although everything went well, by the end of the day, Carla was tired. Even though Anthony wanted to do things outside of the house, Carla spoke up, and said she really needed to change her clothes and take hot bath first. 

It made all the difference! Then she was able to recharge and go along with the plans!

God wants you/us to take care of the physical, as well as the mental and emotional and energy bodies. You will know when you have need of it. 



clap'! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins