Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Clues.

 



I had terrible dreams last night. People were coming to kill everyone. I was hiding at my old university from my bachelor's degree. In some instances I fought, in some I outsmarted the assailants, and others I just hid really good. 

This went on all night. 

I had eaten grocery store sushi, but I wasn't sick in my GI tract.

The last thing I had watched were the Sharon Weiss' Burnt Pumpking Pie memes and I had laughed very, very hard before going to bed. 

Morning is here. 

I know that sleep time, for me, often has more 'real' events than 'real life'--in 1992-1996 I had vivid dream of being onboard some kind of ship, and every night horribly ugly space beings were trying to kill me and my family. I finally gave up dreaming altogether because I was in medical school and it was too intense.

That's when the Congo portal opened, and horrible things came into our plane of existence, horrible, low frequency demonic entities. 

So last night? Had I pissed something off?

I don't know.

All I know is I had to share that, and two other things:

  • Vietnamese recipe this helps us very much when we have a virus. You take a tablespoon full of the mixture from the jar in the fridge, and add boiling water to a nice mug. Remember all you need are the measurements of the ingredients and to watch for a general idea of how to make it. The stuff keeps for months almost a year in the fridge.
  • I may have posted it, but this guy here a techie in either this video or a similar one, showed us how a photograph can actually be used to hide data inside it, like, all your passwords, so it's safely 'hidden in plain sight'...What IF the memes we have been seeing for years actually have things hidden into them? It's a much safer way to comm than on video game board chats...

That's it.

Just to get you thinking, I suppose.

Everything is well with me and Ross too. 

I'm not 100% but I'm well enough to work. But then again, even if sick I would have to work anyway.
The Federal Government lifted the testing/ exemption requirement for those without a certain 'medical procedure', but here in California, with our healthcare system, it's like nothing happened and the policies are unchanged from testing/exemption.  It's so tiresome to wear the N-95 all day, I hope perhaps one day they will lighten the requirements. 

I saw a meme/post that said that like, over two-thirds of families are going to forbid their un-jabby jab relatives from attending festivities this year. I saw another one that said only nineteen percent of all families now are nuclear (mom, dad, kids, all under one roof).  It's terrible what's happened to our families and our solidarity.

Remember the dark one takes things that are beautiful and destroys them. But Creator takes things that are broken and makes them beautiful. Pray and meditate and strengthen your connection to Source. Earth needs it!


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple