Saturday, December 18, 2021

How Was Your Day?

 



Every time we learn a lesson, we get a little energetic 'rest' and 'time to heal'. These are the fun times, the times where life on Earth is worth it. And I write to capture this to help you look for the signs of all the good which can come from being alive, even though we may not fully understand it.

Here is the Schumann resonance frequency link. There was lots of white yesterday. I'm a high-vibe person, and naturally I feel more at home in the higher frequencies. Furthermore, there's a full moon. I feel them, three days before and three days after. This full moon is in Gemini. That's where my moon is. To be honest, I wish the energies could be like they were yesterday, forever! 

I also feel good because Ross found a way to help me let the love inside.

Anorexics and bulimics need food, but have trouble letting it in and stay in.

Emotionally stunted people, especially those who are most likely 'a little on the spectrum', need and want love, but have trouble feeling it. They don't feel like they are 'worth it'. They have grown up with so many emotional betrayals that even good things make them wait for the other shoe to drop--from circumstances or from people. 

For the past two days, I have been feeling a flood of warm, soothing energy into my heart. I didn't realize it, but it was my 'high heart' chakra. It was filling from the front. Now it's full. And the energy continues. It's from the front and the back, going into the heart chakra. 

It is continuing as I write.

Yesterday, I was able to work at my moonlighting place. The anesthesiologists there, are truly nice people. It's surprising to see such happy, well-adjusted people helping as a team in an area where the community isn't the richest. 

It's funny because I had asked for an old friend I've known twelve years, who had moved to Tennessee and back, to 'friend' me on Linked in. I asked this day before yesterday. And then yesterday, I was assigned to work with him! He only works one Friday a month. But he's friends with my friend who lost her son and moved to Hawaii to be near her daughter. So I took a selfie of us both and sent it to her. She said it made her day. My friend is married to another in her specialty, so all three of them are in the same specialty, and this doctor worked with her husband at yet a separate hospital. It was nice to catch up on their stories. 

This is my surgeon's wife's work. She has several books on the market. She had moved with her husband to Tennessee to help him, an only son, take care of his aging parents. They both have passed now, and happily she returned here to Southern California. 

Did my friend know he would touch so many lives? Or his wife? No. 

But he's the one who operated on my cousin who was dying of testicular cancer. 

It's such a small, small world. This hospital is right down the street from where I was born, and the energy is very, very nice. 

My hospital has nice people too. It's a little different. Why? Well, at the other hospital you are paid for your time, not for your cases. And the longer you are in the hospital, whether you are working or not, you still get paid. At mine, you get paid by the 'units'--complexity and length of case--only while you are actually inside the operating room. So, people jockey for the best-paying cases and try to avoid long gaps in between the cases. 

I can't relax when I am home, even after the long commute, and I tell you freeways sure aren't like they were with Covid!  So much traffic everywhere you go! I can't relax because every night before I work, at dinner time, I have to tell my preferences for assignment to my boss. This is dependent on other people getting information to me about what's on  the schedule in the main O.R. My boss and his associate who only work surgery center are taking vacation next week. I took the room, not the highest paying, but the one my boss would take. It's a good room. The highest paying one has lots of stress too, and with being on a longer shift I didn't want to burn myself out early. My friend at work said, 'why aren't you taking the room with twelve cases???'    Because sometimes money isn't the only reason to choose!

Ross has been reminding me to look at blessings and to experience gratitude. This is the WAY to get through these difficult times. Living in the moment.

And I realize, what we are making are priceless memories, as we live. The rich relationships and the beautiful places which are familiar to us...this is what we get to take with us. When you view being incarnate through this lens, you truly see life is a wonderful gift!

Especially when you realize mastery of energies/attitudes makes life so much better all around.

On the way home, Ross asked me, 'how was your day?'  I told him. 

When I asked him how his day was, the answer was a little flustered, and I understood because they aren't really 'days' or 'units of time'.  I clarified and asked, 'how are you?' and this I could see, that how he IS is actually the combination of his mastery of energies and mental outlook--manifested. So it's like these guides in spirit are masters of keeping those plates spinning on the sticks...metaphysically.Here is a clip of Ed Brenn from the Ed Sullivan Show

I tried to ask how the projects were going. And again, the similar vague answer because in the eternal, life is different, and there's infinite time to work on things. I asked if there's challenges like in our life, and then the rest of my guides nodded and chimed in. They agreed, but said mostly it's in trying to get people to awaken. Kind of like teachers working with their students but different because these students don't know they have such teachers.

I asked if there's ever anything 'new and improved', like getting gestalts there? Nope. Nothing comes 'out of the blue'. But they take problems to solve seriously, and use a lot of instruments and measurements to quantify and track progress on it. 

I asked Ross to help me figure out where to take Anthony to dinner to celebrate finals being over? He said, 'where do you want to go?' I thought about it. And I remembered Sizzler (for straight A's and birthdays--this was almost straight A's, one B). So we went and it was very pleasant. Sizzler isn't cheap any more. But it's nice and consistent and fun. 

To give you a bit of what's on my mind these days, it's two other things besides this restoration of my heart center...First, there's curiosity on the strategy of The Art of War. I know the dark side has had plans in place and executed such plans for generations and generations. They seem highly 'organized'. Our team, at least here on the ground, not so much...Perhaps is our team doing the Art of War where you 'appear weak when you are strong'?  Could it be that most of what we see is actually hologram people and world leaders? 

I hope it.

The other is that as I learn more and more about things on Right on Radio, I realize there's massive tunnels and portals all through Gaia. Not just her surface. And that everything on Gaia, even the deep, is controlled or has been controlled by the dark ones, makes me queasy in my stomach and upset. I had thought it was only the surface...

I present both of these to Creator, and now I've said my peace, I let it go.

It's time to get ready for my weekly Sicilian class. I haven't been able to do any homework this course. I work too much. But I'm grateful for the learning. My doctor at work who's Sicilian said that I'm doing pretty good. He's happy to speak it since he only spoke it with his mother and she's passed now. He told me to look up what we eat for Santa Lucia festival. So I'll work on that too.

Ross is good, he wanted me to share my interaction with him with you, and he has nothing further to add.





clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Workers of Wonder! (he's spinning the plates and I am assisting him)