Friday, December 31, 2021

The Living End

 



Good morning and Happy New Year! Today marks blog post number three thousand, eight hundred! Who could have imagined, on that day so many years ago, that this blog would still 'be a thing' and so well received by the community of awakened energy healers?

Wow.

Thank you.

And today's blog post title combines with our theme today of embracing the new.  Many years ago, I spent a New Year's Eve in the local mountains, with a church group, a very large one called Campus Life Youth for Christ.  It was the Living End of the year, and the beginning of a new one. We stayed up and celebrated the countdowns like, three times in different time zones. I'm pretty sure that was 1978 and I was in the eighth grade when I went, possibly the ninth grade...It was fun and yet it was different because not many of my friends went. So I kind of felt alone in the crowd. I get that feeling a lot on new year's, and also, kind of every day, due to the energies I pick up and transmit...but that's a different story!

My one lesson for the year, has been to embrace the new. And even though there are some things that comfort us, we grow. And we need to support our growth through new. 

One of the things I did in the new house (two years of us in it! lol), was bring all my favorite art and hang what I could in places that were similar to the old house. On my right, in my bathroom, is a painting of a knight in shining armor taking his princess on his horse with him and a castle in the background. I've enjoyed this image for easily twenty years.

But not now.

Through incredible kindness and generosity, our readers made it possible to buy a canvas copy of Akiane's new painting, 'Triumph'.  Ross wants it THERE. Right in that spot. 

So I listened. 

The old painting is with all the other old ones, I haven't gone through yet, because it's Marie Kondo turn later for that stuff (komomo). I'm still on the papers but on the downhill, tie up loose ends, side of it.

By contrast, Anthony and I watched the movie Rain Man yesterday. I remember it was really shocking for its time, that film. For Anthony, going to a private elementary school, he was exposed to many high-functioning autistic children because they were not perhaps 'good fits' with the public school so the parents would enroll them in the private one.  I can think of at least five children from the school, and class size was very small for all of the grades, so there was a lot of influence. 

With new eyes, as I looked at it, the film has two impressions on me. The first, and possibly the most scientific, is that this movie came out right when autism rates were at the inflection point and starting to turn UP.  They are super high now, compared to when I was a child. Second, is how not only Raymond, but many of us including myself, find actual comfort in our habits and customs. Raymond brings it to an extreme where he needs to watch the People's Court at a certain time, he needs to have green jello with fish sticks every Tuesday, how he eats food with toothpicks...because this is all fallout from his 'sensory processing' differences.  I know for myself, I like to watch The Man In The Arena on Tuesdays, and I like living almost alone because it's easier than having lots of people moving things around all the time. 

What Ross and Rain Man teach us is that THAT kind of comfort, although understandable, is not good. IT's being outside our comfort zone that helps us to grow. And as students here incarnate at Earth School (whatever they call it!), we can't fully embrace the NEVER CHANGING comfort of Home while we are incarnate, unless we let go of our good luck charms and cheese balls of comfort and familiarity. 

That little warm feeling in your chest when you think of Divine Creator, IS that very sense of comfort.

Well, what about the changes?

Now, that's a good question.

There's a lot up in the air at the moment, and it's unclear who is 'really in control' when you look at the mainstream media and much of the alternative media. However, Cathy O'Brien brings a lot of encouragement and hope, and she speaks in absolutes such as Truth, as well as the numbers game of how many of us there are, and how many PerpeTraitors there are out there. Click on the link for the article of how to unravel the threads of what is going on at the moment with the trafficking. 

I myself say, 'the Maxwell trial is only the tippety top of the top of the huge iceberg that is trafficking'.

And just for today, we can leave the whole iceberg in the hands of Divine Creator, who is doing everything at the perfect place, at the perfect time, for all of Creation. Pray for the children. I do. Every day. But I don't dwell on it. It's out of a lot of people's control, all this stuff.

Instead, I invite you to invest about twenty-five minutes in this video of Zion and Jay of Prehistoric Pets. Watch how Jay ever so gently identifies Zion's comfort zones, and encourages him to reach beyond them.  Both are incredible souls, amazing individuals...so good-hearted and positive it can't help but to influence you too.



Ross

I want to formally and officially send our greetings and best wishes for a healthy, happy, and awesome New Year. A lot of what we experience has to do with what our expectations are (he points to his forehead). Just for today, I invite you to let go of your 'ordinary, everyday expectations' and 'open up to what is incredibly possible'.  We are in times of complex change. Everyone can do their part to release what it old, and embrace the what is new, as well as by the same token, deciding for themselves what to resist and what to defend that is of the old that is still worth keeping.

I ask you to use, just for this year, as your measuring tool and benchmark, concepts of Eternal Truth. Loving your parents and honoring them. Do not steal. Love your neighbor as yourself. All of these concepts are eternal, time-tested, and generally RAISE the vibration for both parties involved in every interaction where these concepts are upheld. 

Do not give in to the emotion without having it pass the 'brain test' first. 

This is how you disconnect from the matrix (he shows a bridle being taken off a horse). 

Only go where you would like things to continue in the way they have been going. And stop what you wish to see stopped once and for all.

Together we are working with the energies. And what you can accomplish in your own realm really adds up when we take into consideration all of our efforts together!

Try to let go of what is on television, and to embrace what is of Nature and of Source and of Creator and of Me and You.



clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Beautiful souls who find beauty and cherish it in you.