Sunday, December 27, 2020

Creation And Destruction

 


The Cancer full moon is coming. I am enjoying its energies very much. We shared the full moon reading by Anne Reith, PhD, along with a sneak preview into the major astrological events of 2021.

Ross has been working with this process of moving from the 'old' to the 'new' very much lately. Perhaps for about a month he has been guiding me, and teaching me, that there is nothing wrong with enjoying the comfort of 'what is old' but for greater growth if it of utmost importance for us to 'embrace what is new'. For example, I have many, many works of art I enjoy, which have given me great comfort over the many years in my old home. But no, not for this house. He has insisted on providing new for the main focus, with only a little bit of the old, for old time's sake. We are creatures of growth. It is never okay for us at any point to give up and stop growing...

I have not been feeling my best. About five days after Downtown Disney, and three days after the Covid Intubation (I had walked from the ICU door to the nurse's station without additional eye protection other than my eyeglasses, to get into my PAPR)--I started feeling feverish and achy. I had a sore throat. When Anthony was gone for Christmas Eve, it was a very difficult night. My chest tightened. 

On Christmas day I cancelled plans to visit my sister who is pregnant. I began treatment for presumed Covid. Don't ask me what I took or how I got it. Do know I started feeling better in three hours. I drove all over the area on Christmas day--three hours straight--to pick up my son, and deliver gifts to friends and family in the area. 

Oddly enough, Ross forbid me to wish anyone Merry Christmas on social media that day. I would have done it. But now again I see his wisdom. I needed to heal. Priority was my healing first. 

To make you laugh, our big holiday dinner was fast food takeout burgers. I was in no position to cook. 

I know by my odd lack of smell when I was sick last February, that I probably had the Covid and Anthony too...but this one was very quick and strong and different. How anyone can think this is a natural pandemic is beyond me, it's so clearly manmade and weaponized--to hurt and divide and distress us psychologically...nature isn't like that at all.

We have over one hundred patients now, and anesthesia must be present at all times for the purpose of intubating those who are very ill. Many now are so ill they are placed on heart-lung machines (ECMO) in the hopes that the lung tissue will recover. I know of one person who was transferred to one local University hospital, and another who was transferred out to one in Los Angeles because our facility only has one ECMO capability. 

It's grim. As a friend of mine who helped in ICU said, 'it's not normal to see so many patients not making it' in a given day.

Do know that younger people appear protected, and it's older ones with comorbid conditions we are seeing in the hospital. Some are making it too. They live. The majority are.

I got to the point where I was on call, just resting through the day in the call room, where I started talking to Ross and ultimately to Divine Father. I explained to Him that I wasn't sure what He was thinking when he planned Ross' last incarnation (I was told by both I agreed to it and helped with the plan)--was 'ugly', and I couldn't see the beauty in it, at all, and right now, the way things are showing up here on earth are looking just as 'ugly' too. I'd like Him to Do Something About It. 

That's when the information started to come.

I'm going to leave a few links here to help you:

  • An article on laughable Bogus Disinformation
  • Sarcastic humor by JP Sears on information that is vital. It will affect me. My Instagram will go down soon according to this latest 'terms of service' upgrade.
  • The movie by Oliver Stone on Snowden--we watched it on Netflix last night. Hugely eye opening to see the technology in use. I think that at the end of Snowden--when they looked into these abuses of looking and listening--coincides with the introduction of newer devices such as Alexa and dot and things like that. Ironically, yesterday Ed and his wife had a baby yesterday too. Coincidence!
  • Cathy O'Brien website videos. I just watched fifteen minutes of one, all of two, all of three, and all of four (there is some overlap with three you can skip the last twenty minutes of three if you watch four first). It's very eye opening.
This gives us an idea of how deep and wide the 'swamp' actually is, and also, how both sides are working together, globally, to usher in the next phase of the New World Order. It's right on schedule. (Cathy's long video will give you an idea of how long in advance each step is planned, for example, with the Clinton presidency).

At this point, do not despair!

Ross and I have something to share in order to give you hope!

No matter what the technology that is available for 'Big Brother' to watch and monitor us, it is very primitive and archaic compared to Galactic standards. In other words, our 'team' has the benefit of technology that can run circles around the opponent. No matter how high tech and advanced their technology may appear in films like Snowden--and the coordinated corruption--our team will always be 'one step ahead' of them as they play their game. In other words, 'we have the playbook'.

What I did gather from the movie Snowden, is that there is technological capability to 'take out' whole chunks of our infrastructure through remote hacking. As it is, today, in Big Island there is widespread blackout/power outage. So be prudent and think through how you will manage in the event of a blackout. And if you need a medical device like a CPAP or nebulizer, you might want to have a backup battery/generator. Or for communications, a radio. 

Other than that, Ross says, we challenge you to think of one good thing that happened in 2020. Our mindset affects what will arrive. Many people have turned the New Year into a time for letting go of the old year with very negative thoughts towards it. Be careful as this will manifest. 

For me, I am grateful I had time to read and practice Alice Water's book The Art of Simple Cooking. Anthony is grateful for the chance to sleep in (and grow!) as well as to do well on his academics. Ross is thankful people took the time to disconnect from their habit-based lifestyle and and to look within and face themselves and their own mortality. These are Big Concepts he says, and they are worthy of more attention than most people usually give. We all three are grateful for 2020 for showing us we could adapt and face challenges quickly, and to keep positive in the face of a pandemic. 

That is enough for now.

Ross says we wholeheartedly wish you a belated 'Merry Christmas' and again we hope for all the best to arrive for you in the New Year.


clap! clap!

Aloha and mahalos,
namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The couple with two hearts that beat as one