Friday, December 11, 2020

Do You Trust Me?

 


Yesterday I received some bad news. 

Ross asked me, pointedly, 'Do you trust me?'

He is going to ask all of us this, as some point. 

We need to put our faith into action, and to walk in faith and trust, with our unseen Spirit Guides, with Divine Mother and Divine Father, and get through our lessons in this life.

This is an important lesson to soak in, and ultimately, share with others.

For me, I am applying the lessons too, from Hope Johnson--everything is love, and I'm not going to buy into that 'crap' of feeling low. Lessons present, PEOPLE present, in ways that our subconscious dreams up to validate some internal feeling we have. 

Bad news may be bad news. But it doesn't have to cause a battle within our hearts that we are bad people or we did anything bad or we are not worthy of love.

I got this bad news the day after my dead mom's birthday. This year it's been one thing after another--after another. I'd like to share with you more about this particular bad news, but I can't. If you know what makes a doctor's life absolutely miserable, and there's no way to avoid it, you are close. 

I'll get ready for work now.

Remember this:  God is Love, You are Love, and EVERYTHING is LOVE. Anything else is an impostor and will be taken care of at the proper place and time. Ross reminds us of this right now. And he adds, 'I love you.'


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Miracle through and across the Veil