Thursday, December 10, 2020

Look For Delight!

 



Good morning!

Hold the course. Stay in your 'zone' and keep doing the fantastic work that you have been doing.

All is well.

These are pivotal times. 

As long as the ego is in check, and you are doing your 'thing', incredible, wonderful and amazing things can and will happen.

Yesterday I went to work and was humble. I had only one case assigned. I was due for a well-paying line-up. But I didn't know and I trusted in the Divine. It turns out I had two cases with one surgeon, and the last patient was the husband of a lady surgeon who is my friend. Furthermore, the husband needs colonoscopy every year, and his eye had been irritated the last time. 

This gave me opportunity to shine, with my skills, which I did. Working with Spirit, I remembered the protective goggles we have which stick on, and furthermore, the eye lubricant to moisturize dry eyes. 

Everything turned out well, and both the husband and my friend were delighted with how things turned out!

During that case, I was requested by another nurse to do the anesthesia for her colonoscopy in the future. I said of course, no problem.

When you are grounded, in your center, and humble, then, much to your delight, the Universe has opportunity to play with you--and it's FUN!

I was talking at the bedside with a worker from the hospital. She was confiding in me. Lots of times people just want to share about what they think about their health conditions. I rested my masked and eye-protected face on my arms on the bedrail and just listened. I actively listened and asked, 'yes, that giardiasis sure makes you have some strange farts doesn't it?' The patient was like, 'YEAH and then...'

It turned out I had four more patients to go, but in another room. So when I got there, I was happy because one week earlier I'd had my own study. It's a nice team. I thanked the nurse and tech who had done my case, and I was so grateful.

One of my patients, bless his soul, felt the propofol hit, and looked at me with surprise, and said, 'THAT is some fine WEED you got there!' 

Everyone is amazed with anesthesia. I find lately some of my patients as it's starting to hit are more talkative and animated.

The result is lots of fun. 

It was a long day, it was a good day, and probably the highlight was talking about sleep walking (one patient was like the movie StepBrothers and found crumbs and open bread packaging  in the morning). I told the gastroenterologist if he ever did sleep walking he would be going fishing. He laughed. At the end of the day we were talking about how our children have nicer phones and take better care of them than we do, and how our children tease us about the many cracks we get in our screens. His say, 'Daddy you need a phone case and we are smarter than you.'

These are precious times.

Covid is bad at our hospital. It's just as bad as at the main hospital for our healthcare system. I saw a physician I know on the list of patients in ICU, it makes me sad, because this one knows how to intubate like I do. 

It's a lifesaving skill that your job puts you in the front lines, in harm's way. 

The Covid is very 'catchy', if you are exposed to it you are much more likely to catch it than if you were exposed to the flu. (Where is the flu these days? Strange huh?).  Fortunately for most it's not too serious and people get over it at home. 

The virus IS real. We see people affected. The amino acid sequence from the PCR test isn't based on a virus isolate, it's from what Chinese doctors wrote in the medical journals. The people who sell the tests are making a fortune. I'm glad we have them, it makes me a little more comfortable taking care of patients. But it's hard being in that environment.

I was exposed inadvertently two days ago. I did a bone marrow biopsy sedation in the CT scanner. I wondered why the people in the room had their eye shield on for the procedure. What I didn't know is in that same scanner (we have only one)--lots of Covid patients go inside it. So the room isn't exactly like it was before. But I have my shield from Divine Mother, and it's worked well so far. 

I am taking showers when I come home now, and changing my clothes before I talk with Anthony.


There's lots going on behind the scenes right now. Many changes are coming. Be careful because towards the cusp of these changes, there is risk for our internet, our social media and other things to break down, and for censorship to go WAY up. YouTube made an announcement yesterday, and other ones are expected to follow suit.

Now is the time, if you are a blogger or have a group, to make backup and alternate plans. I have reikidoc.com I will go to if anything here happens. I'm on Parler and MeWe too. Yesterday the internet was down for both of my sisters.

Enjoy the ride. Look for the delight. Enjoy the show. Go along with new, sudden changes, because the Universe is having fun with you.

Yesterday was my mom's birthday. Even though I'm on a health kick, we celebrated her with a meal from McDonalds and a tiny, the tiniest ice cream cake possible. She loved vanilla ice cream, and her cake had that. We sang Happy Birthday To You. It was good to honor mom.

I would like to make a quiet announcement that this year's holiday bracelet giveaway will be held. I want to keep it quiet because I'm trying to figure out how to put them on the 'store' in our website, so that the orders and inventory and addresses to send them will be automated. It's very labor intensive to keep track of who needs what and make sure I get it correct. It will be announced here a day or two first and then on our FB page and Twitter after. 


Walk in Joy, Ross says. 

Enjoy the show.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple