Friday, December 4, 2020

Walk In Love

 


In the Spirit world, friends, your souls look like this.

Being incarnate on Earth is like one big diet.

Our souls look fantastic on the Other Side from all our efforts to be Loving to everyone we meet, 24/7, 365.

Yesterday, I don't know what happened, it was like a supercharger went off in me. Everyone responded favorably. The patients, were like, 'you sure love your job, I can tell, it makes me feel so comfortable.' My circulating nurse was one who had a fight with the anesthesiologist who put me to sleep for my colonoscopy. I hugged the nurse and said I'm so glad to work with her I always enjoy it, and I'm sorry about what happened. (she is over seventy years old, and a Trumpeter politically, while the MD is Byden. I think there was more to the conflict than the issue of patient care.) In the break room people asked me if I had my Unicorn cards. I got them and shared with the whole place, walking from break room to pre-op to PACU for the nurses with them. I got a funny look from a new anesthesiologist who joined the group in September. That's good I like to keep people guessing.




Yesterday in the break room, another ByeThen person, a scrub tech, who is very lack lives mater, asked me what I thought about the masks. He wanted to know, because he knows I don't toe any party line, I think for myself, and I have a lot of training.

I said they don't work.

Most people would end the conversation there.

I said, gently, that I think that this is a bioweapon. And somehow it got released. What are they going to tell the people of the earth? This thing is out and it's going to get you? Everyone would go crazy. So, they tell them, 'wear a mask'.

Then they enjoy watching the people fight about the masks.

I added that the only way I would feel comfortable with this virus around would be in a hazmat suit like in the research labs.

Then I gave him the hook--why is everybody fighting about wearing the masks when no one is saying to protect the eyes? It can get in there too! My friend in China had a doctor friend who went to Wuhan, and she was fine, but was told to protect with three layers at all routes, eyes, mouth and nose, and feet.

Feet? How can it get in the feet?

I said I don't know but I think if it gets on your clothing then it gets on your hands when you change clothes and then it gets in your eyes or mouth or nose...

He LISTENED.

And he asked me, incredulous, 'why are people deciding for me, instead of giving me the facts what I need to know, so I can make decisions for myself, about my own safety and my family?'  and 'Why?'

I said, 'because they want to tell you how to think. that is their game.'


I also had brought up Agenda 21. 

Another nurse in the break room had heard of those things.

My scrub tech friend had seen some kind of movie, too, an awakening movie. 

The nurse was a pro-Trumpet, and the scrub tech not, but both understood the basics.

I said, from my heart, if you watch the Oliver Stone movie documentary series about the history of America that's hidden, you can SEE the Republicans and Democrats working together to usher in the NWO. 

And if you look carefully, you can see the advisors who give the information to the President.

THAT one my scrub tech friend totally understood. He said, sometimes, he thinks that the secretary of defense has more power than the President because they have the information and decide what the president gets...



I feel like this inside. 

All the time.

From the meditations it's been staying with me.

I realize more and more what people around me need, and what I need to do. 

For Anthony, on the way home, I had a late day, I said, 'let's get Chinese food'. He needed it. To get out of the house. We returned some computer chip to Whole Foods Amazon, and then bought a new one later to help his PS5 hold more games. Something to do with the speed of the processing. Then we drove far to the good Chinese place. It took about an hour. 

That's my life.

I work a full day, then due to Covid and the lockdowns, I work on the mental health of my son, who is home all day. It's too much to ask to keep people in.

As of yesterday we are officially locked down. One hundred percent. No beach walks. Nothing. Just drive through food. And Costco or grocery stores. Small businesses are going to crash and burn now. I can't even get a haircut. 

My hospital had the most patients twenty-five in the spring. The worst of the surge. Well, I counted thirty-six yesterday. 

It's real. People are dying--some, not all who get it, probably the ones with more comorbidities (other illnesses). Some surgeon had trouble at another hospital booking surgical cases because the hospital is running out of ICU beds and hospital beds. It's not because there's more numbers. It's because COVID patients need their own room, and that hospital is like a county one, where typically there's two or four patients in a room.  So Covid ones take up more space and resources.

My friends who run ICU's are saying, 'stay in, stay home, this is real!'--and they are truly working their asses off, putting their lives at risk. I get it.

What I'd like to share is, if you understand Agenda 21, and you hear the ByeThen say, 'It's doing to be a Cold Dark Winter.", and you know what military project Cold Dark Winter is, then you would realize that people can be wearing masks, and gathering or not wearing masks, but that's not enough to cause all this we are seeing. An external source could be inoculating the public with it. To achieve fear in to make the people easier to control and to give up more rights. As well as to bring in the mark/vaccine. And to decrease the population, shift the wealth to the bigger monopolies, and obscure the battle going on to free the world that's going on behind the scenes (the spiritual war, this time, led by the positive military to get rid of those who promote Agenda 21).

December is critical time.

So... Pray.


here's an article along the lines Ross says to include it: https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/11/30/315265/?fbclid=IwAR1FRueRD_nlfF-wYrSe3pdDwMKgG_S7MF4Npp6EBCkDYUEEN10ZG0ml0sQ




Good things will arrive. One way, or the other.

We are bringing Heaven to Earth, or Going Home.

Those who save their lives, lose them in worry and fear and dread and fighting.

Those who give up their lives, gain them by walking in LOVE everywhere they go, because all their is  is LOVE. Here and back Home in Heaven.



It doesn't have to be a Cold Dark Winter when there is Love in your heart and mind and soul.

Here is Ross' secondary confirmation. I was told what to write when I woke up, and here I saw this too: https://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com/2020/12/03/you-truly-can-have-no-idea-of-the-immense-power-of-love-that-flows-through-you-all-in-every-moment/

I'll share one other story.

A house spider got into my bathroom sink. It was there for two days. I tried to save it while I brushed my teeth and washed my face. 

There was no way it could climb out. I wasn't going to touch it. I tried a kleenex box and other things, but the sink hangs under the counter, there's a lip on it.

But then I found two beaded long opera length fashion necklaces I'd bought in Barcelona. I put them like a rope ladder sitting in the sink. I did this in the morning. When I came home, I checked, and the spider was in it but not out of the sink.

I went to bed and trusted in the intelligence of the spider to save itself.

This morning I check, it had figured it out, and gone off to do what house spiders do.

This is walking in Love.

Love for all things, great and small, love and respect for ourselves and others. 

This is the way of home.

Don't buy into the energy of separation that the vegans sometimes promote--save children, save pets, save animals we eat. This is not Love. It says basically you are right. You might be right. But that energy of LOVE is lacking in being 'right'.

Someone could argue against the vegans and say, 'protect the trafficked victims first, then the animals' which is simply another argument to be right and not to fix the problem. 

With Freedom and Love, to everyone 24/7, 365, and RESPECT, we will arrive at the solutions we seek. 



In the meantime, take it easy on the ones around you. Remember they are babies, spiritual babies because they have been asleep. 

Trust in their intelligence as souls, just like I trusted in the Spider.

Leave a path for them to take to lift themselves up and out of the sink they can't climb out of.

But don't go draining yourself trying to make it happen sooner than it's meant to be.

Be authentic.

Answer their questions truthfully.

Spread the 'unicorn cards' of love and hope.

Trust the Plan.

Pray for those who are fighting the Dark Ones for us, these brave souls.

And Be Love!




Ross is very happy with this message.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins