Monday, September 14, 2020

Well-being Is Important

 



Bien-être, is the French word for 'well-being'.  Literally translated it means, 'well to be', and infers it's good to be alive.

That was my lesson for the weekend.

When push comes to shove, your well-being is your Square One. 

I actually defended mine against the rat. I caught it. I know that they go crazy for those shiny green beetles. One had been on the ground and I had stepped on it. It was the corner where there was lots of rat poop in the yard, where I placed the trap with that bug on it. In the morning, there it was, one as big as the one I'd seen last night that acted like it owned my yard, climbing up the shepard's hook pole where I hang the hummingbird feeder. Dead it lay, swarming with tiny black ants. I threw the whole thing away rather than fight the ants to release the dead rat and get my trap back. 

Our well-being is a major component of our Vibration. And our ability to maintain a vibration of a certain frequency, above and beyond the 'status quo' in this incarnation, is our reason to be here. As I re-read The Hiding Place, I learn of how Corrie's deep faith helped her to survive the unthinkable--being at the mercy of the Nazi regime, in those horrible camps.  

It was a tile in their kitchen floor that said, 'Jesus is Victor' that became one of her mottos for survival, and also, for inspirational speaking in the years after her experience. She was in her fifties when she went into the camps. It's amazing how she survived. 

I took a class yesterday on Grief, and how to help others who are experiencing Grief. It was taught by my teacher Anne Reith, PhD on Zoom. You can participate in her online classes now. She doesn't have a local healing center like she once did. Just hearing her voice was very healing for me. Learning what grief is normal and what isn't was  healing too. 

I asked her a question about the deaths of small children who are mistreated in 'ritual settings' and 'cults' and how the whole thing makes me so very sad. I can't seem to come to term with it or grieve it. Knowing what I know about Svali, Kerth, Cathy O Brien, it's just so sad. 

She said two important things. One, we need to have a limit. A limit on how much we can be exposed to, and when our vibration starts to get lowered by it, we need to change the screen we are looking at--close the app, swipe the image age, anything. She also explained how it's difficult from our perspective, but if we go up to the perspective of the Higher Selves, each soul signed up for a Life Script/Life Contract, and it is possible someone signed up to play the bad guy in this life and someone signed up to be the victim for important soul lessons. This makes it somewhat easier to accept but still from being incarnate the cruelty and suffering is very difficult to watch and be aware of.

I also learned how we don't just grieve the loss of loved ones. We grieve the loss of our health, our youth, our ability to function (Khiem had that when he couldn't work any more), our work (I have that now, down to half time), the empty nest...And when losses stack up sometimes we don't have time to grieve them all. This puts us at risk for Complicated Grief. That's when you need professional help. Her grandmother cried every day for seven years after her grandfather died. That's not normal. 

There is work today, I will start getting ready. Ross has been right by my side the whole weekend, supporting me, encouraging me, and sometimes even helping me decide what next to do. I stayed inside to avoid the poor air quality. Surprisingly I spent time with the rabbit, she enjoys company, and even shared the lettuce from my bowl of salad with her before I put the dressing on it. I noticed when I nodded off watching some X-22 that she nodded off too. 

No matter what happens, stay calm. Do your daily meditations where you feel the love of Creator, and later, you share it with whatever group on the even or odd day (odd is same political affiliation as you, even days are the other team).  This will do good work energetically. It slows the division that other people are trying to sow into humanity. 

Watch your vibration. And remember, Self Care is important, Well-being is important, and time spent in Nature is important too. Get yourself sunshine and fresh air, daily.

Ross agrees with all. He will talk.


Ross

Today I am going to talk about Carla's kitchen. Yesterday, she made chicken soup with a whole chicken in the hot pot or 'slow cooker'.  She knew her class would be six hours and Anthony would return home hungry. 

The house smelled beautiful.

Carla has been doing more than her share of the work unloading the dishwasher, unloading the dish rack, and washing the sink full of dishes. They have a deep ranch style sink, and it gets full very fast, it can hold a lot of dishes.

I saw with my own eyes how Carla had the sink all ready on Friday night, shiny and clean. and again on Saturday night. When Anthony came home it looked like she had done nothing all weekend. He didn't hear the dishwasher ring that it was done before he came home. 

Carla finds a lot of comfort in doing the dishes. It was the first task that helped her to ground when her mother died. There is something simple, 'earthy' and reassuring about these tasks.

So if your energy and your perception are in the 'danger zones' from what is going on around you, do the dishes. The warm water and the soap are very good for you.

And if you like, you can invite your loved ones to help you.

Carla has had to throw out a lot of glasses because her son just doesn't care and isn't careful with her things. Yesterday she threw out not one but two of their oldest and most-loved glasses because of the chips on the drinking surface. 

It is what it is, you can't control everything, and boys will be boys. He knows enough to avoid the ones that are precious, the bodun double-layer glass  cups (one he destroyed using a spoon to stir sugar in it), and the china. This year he's done more help, he knows what is expected of him, and there's more breakage too. 

All the plates are melamine for this reason. 

So much for the kitchen.

As for her grief, Carla is experiencing depersonalization, numbness, and an empty feeling. From what she has learned, this is normal. She finds herself doing tasks like watering the garden where she is going through the motions because the plants need her. There is not much joy. There is sadness, but the tears, the healing tears don't come.

To compensate, I have made sure Carla gets enough nutrition, and also, enough sleep. She took a warm bath for the first time since she did the Marie Kondo. It helped. 

There are thank you notes to write to the people who reached out to her in her grief. The time will pass and her strength will return enough to write them. 

Carla is surfing the ocean of grief, and doing the best she can.

Carla is astute, and realized, that there is a layer on top of her grief, which goes way back to me. I was murdered. And Carla, in her need to protect her own life and that of my mother and our daughter, didn't have time to grieve. She had to be strong. So...now she understands that I have been her professional help for her Complicated Grief, she has held in her soul for many years. Carla felt guilty, like she could have said or done something to prevent my horrible death. 

Even though she was chosen for me, to support me, and to encourage me, even in the end doing exactly what I taught her to do just in case for an emergency, and she did it to the letter exceeding all of my spiritual expectations!--Carla was also human in that life, and needs to heal from it too. There is no escaping grief and the healing process.

What astounds Carla as she goes through it are her vivid dreams. Typically she doesn't dream. And they were nightmares which I won't share. But it shows me and her that her subconscious is working very hard to heal. Very very hard.

So today is another day to distract her from the grief, for only a little while. 

And Wednesday is the big day where her mother gets buried in the mausoleum. Then all the four empty places will be full, grandparents, and parents. 




clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Beautiful Souls who Heal everything and everybody, including us.