Sunday, September 27, 2020

Fear Of Love versus Love of Fear

 



Isn't it irony that we just entered the sign of Libra on September 23? It will be here for a month, and as we all know, Libra is the sign for fairness and justice.

Yesterday there was a new nomination to the Supreme Court. 

It is a wonderful show! That is, if you step back and look at it with the eyes of Divine Creator, and don't take it personal.

I watched four hours of video documentary all together yesterday. Two hours in the morning, and two at the end of the day. 

Now we have this message which in and of itself answers the questions I had after watching the video--namely--where are we at in this whole process and where are we heading?

Yesterday there were feelings of intense closeness with Ross. We are slowly making our way back to where we were as a couple before any of the unpleasant things happened to us. I feel like his Queen and it feels wonderful, very wonderful, indeed!

Which brings me to our next point--yesterday I had three interactions with people I know, and one in preparation Ross sent me for on my own. First, I had a 'wonderful breakfast' he encouraged me to have. I went out for a croissant and cafe au lait at a local European Bakery I've been wanting to try. This was how I used to nourish myself when times were hard and I was a freshman in college. Simple, cheap, and yet, so elegant!

I also did a little shopping and again, it was time for more pumpkins and pumpkin spice. We are incredibly fortunate to have a large Latino community here in Southern California. They had the little day of the dead skulls with plants in them. I had taken mom once to a celebration at a local museum, and she was surprised because it was very much like what they used to do back home in Italy--sugar skulls, music, flowers, and a picnic at the graveyard to enjoy the presence of their departed loved ones. So, I bought the big black skull with so much beautiful artwork for mom, with an aloe vera plant, and a tinier blue one for dad. He's been gone longer, he doesn't need as much of the attention. And I bought a marigold plant.

I drove out to a new housing development in the area, perhaps thirty minute drive, to visit an old friend who had a mutual friend pick up something important for our health in Mexico. I brought pumpkin spice ginger beer for a treat (I know he's diabetic so I didn't bring cookies) and the check to reimburse him to reimburse her. We had a nice visit, and an enjoyable tour of his garden. 

There was a sadness to him I'd never seen, and a loneliness. He and his wife sold their home of twenty-eight years in another nearby community, to move into a brand new seniors housing development. It's very beautiful, and the home is only one story. His wife was sad too.

They are both Christians and very active in their church. It's hard to put my finger on it, but I think they don't get lots of visitors and the community isn't 'vibrant'. They are investing in a new pool and spa 'for the grandchildren'. Fortunately, her mother is living and I can practically see her house from my back yard. I look forward to inviting them over. Community is important, and retired medical people need contact with their friends from the hospital. 

Creator has been taking care of me, and I've seen the uncanny coincidences. SARK had an online retreat with The Surprising Gifts of Terrible Things. I started it at one. I love SARK. I've been to her book signing once. She's just incredible and I follow her on Instagram. I've had her posters. 

Her course was run well. It went from one to five, with an optional breakout groups from five to six. We get access to the recording for the course. 

I was shocked to see that the ninety attendants were all women close to my age! ALL WOMEN. But it was good to be in this small community, I felt safe and welcome, and some people were having even worse situations than me.  

But at three, I played hookey for one hour, and it was delightful! Why? I got to experience my first Theta healing with Divine Creator and Jennifer Farley.  I put the Zoom on mute and stopped my video, and participated in the healing over the phone. 

If you put the two healing methods side by side, one is like a dot matrix printer and the other is like a laser printer. Both print. But one is way more effective, sophisticated and targeted than the other. With Theta healing you just talk. It's not like Reiki where you don't talk. Energy moves. And insights just happen out of the blue. I think I said, 'it's like two plus two is four but without Creator I never would have made the connection.' These insights and energy upgrades (for lack of a better word to describe them) helped my emotional body, my mental body, and my physical body HEAL. It's like getting to the root of the problem and fixing it.

So at four I went back to the zoom. I hadn't really missed much, to be honest. Just answering some questions about alchemy of the sad things to find the good in them, and how to redirect the life. Some people shared their answers and we listened and supported them. 

I started my spiritual journey with SARK in the 1980's. It was nice after the strong healing, with theta, to 'come back to earth' in the warmth and kindness of SARK and Meg, and then get back to my daily routine.

So what's with the title?

Power.

Love is the ultimate Power. 

Just like Karuna energy is softer and yet more Powerful than Reiki. 

Lots of people don't 'get that'.

So in the physical plane here, we encounter those who have Fear of Love. It's from the conditioning of being raised in a society built by the 'controllers' who 'built' it and 'maintained it'.

If you watch the video you will see someone saying that God created Lucifer who is 'virtuous and kind and on and on' and shows knowledge.  The interviewer is so shocked that they ask the man to repeat himself and he says it again. 

When it gets to this point, the perception of Power has become so distorted that it morphs into a Love of Fear. These are the rituals. These are the people who seek demons. These are the people who want to control everything. They are so separated and powerless from lack of Unconditional Love that THIS happens. Perhaps they were raised in it? Perhaps to survive childhood they got brainwashed into it?

It's hard to say.

That's why the message of Jesus in John Smallman is all the more important.

The only way to countermeasure Fear of Love and/or Love of Fear, is to LOVE. In every situation. 24/7. Because LOVE truly IS all that there IS. And it's time for the sleepers who are stuck in Fear of Love and/or Love of Fear, to get used to it. 

Start with self-love. Like starting the day with the croissant to take the sting out of Anthony not being home. (he's with his father).

Know you are protected, Divinely protected, and infinitely loved.

In the Theta Healing, I got to experience being worthy of love, and I saw that Creator showed me golden waves at the seashore, that keep coming in, one after the next, and will never end. 

It was a good day yesterday. A very good day. I was able to interact with people who had high vibration, and even higher and higher vibrations.

It was a day of Love.

I had a backup call on Monday. It's one of the opportunities to make the most money. I asked a friend to take it. The school has a day to 'celebrate Autumn' and of course Anthony told me at the last minute. So now I will be off with him.  I'm so glad I asked. I was feeling trapped and hopeless, but my friend offered to cover during the week, and I thought, why not ask?

Look for the depth and gifts of the souls in your community. It's not enough to 'be love 24/7 in all circumstances'. Ross is correct, but he's missing the best part, the part that will keep you going--while you are doing that, and you will, remember you get to find the buried treasures and jewels which are in the souls of everyone you encounter. They might not know they are there. They might know them. But there they are, shining, precious, never to be repeated--spiritual gifts developed over thousands of incarnations, new insights and 'fresh perspectives' from the younger souls!--all of it is good. 

Yes, Surprising Gifts can come from Terrible Things. 

Even in these times.

Love is also Truth. 

Stay away from television and movies if you can. Even fun things you enjoy, and even YES even social media (even though we are on it and enjoy it and YouTube very much). 

Connect with Nature.

Be kind to yourself.

Exercise.

Get in the habit of doing the nature and self-care a little more, and have the social media be the 'extra' and the 'once in a while'. 

You'll be much happier.




Ross

Carla is my princess, and my love. I LOVE her very much. With all my heart. Together we support one another.

In this we have love in our hearts which overflows with love and healing.

This is the love we have for you.

It too is unconditional, and without end.

All of it is like this in Heaven.

Allow us to be the stepping stones for you to acclimate to the Higher Realms.

Its an honor to be of service to you in this regard.

All our blessings will fill you.

P.S. if one of Carla's bracelets is online, don't ask for the stone. It is her special gift to the person she made it, and it is only for the two of them to know. If you recognize it, please don't say it. Otherwise people will forget Carla's special gift, and in seeking the stone from other places, it will diminish Carla's gift to the world.  Thank you.





clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Prince and the Princess of hearts