Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Acceptance Is Key

 


I went to the beach again. <3

This time we saw a boat that had beached itself on the shore. Local and State police were in on the situation. Eventually as the tide came in the boat was freed and able to go back to the ocean. 

On Instagram I've been posting helicopters and rescue vehicles patrolling the shores. Now there is one more for my 'collection'. 

On the way home, I was thinking about my old home, and how I hardly ever think about it. It's maybe a mile away from the current one. I hadn't wanted to leave it because I had felt God helped me to find it. How could I let go of that?

But I did, and even though the change is irreversible (I can never get the old home back), I was surprised to notice that I am indeed okay with it.

Same with mom.

I miss her. Really I do. And I can never get her back in this lifetime, while I am incarnate.

But it happened and I accept it. I even have the courage to go forward with everything else that needs to be done for her belongings and home. It won't be easy. But I can do it.

Because we were so close, and because my grieving for him was unfinished, mother's death brought up feelings from Ross' passing so many years ago. It had imprinted on my soul deeply. 

The complaints and words I had to describe my mother, were the exact same words I had dared not to utter over Ross for thousands and thousands of years as a conscious soul. 

He was nicer to others than he was to me.

He was crazy. I couldn't understand him. And it made life with him miserable!

It's true.

Think about someone on a 'mission from God'.

That is their first and foremost goal, it's what's on their mind, not their family and loved ones. They LOVE their loved ones. Actually it was his love for me that kept him going. But he was on Earth more for others than for his family. 

Fortunately, the session with Creator and the Theta Healing helped me to align with the strongest force that erases confusion of the soul, and in 'healing mom' (which is what I consciously thought I was doing), I 'healed Ross' too, on an unconscious level.

It feels good.

And here is a new Gaia Portal.

Ross wants me to talk about the shadow banning. It's real. Both FB and Insta will not let me post anything linking to this blog. It has been this way for one to two years now. 

Recently someone wanted to give a donation in exchange for a bracelet, and PayPal is taking three days to 'investigate'. They only told me it's 'pending', but I was told what they told the person who sent it.  I don't know how to explain to PayPal that in addition to selling bracelets, I also have a holiday giveaway where our community contributes for materials and postage. It's just what we do and it doesn't fit any business model I know, lol.

I also want to add this recent Ben Fulford. Remember the best lies have a lot of truth mixed in with them. So even though he may be controlled opposition--rumored as such--with Discernment--this article is actually very encouraging if even half of it is true. You've been working hard, and apparently, the US military has been too. For the highest good. (Don't read the link if you haven't been red-pilled though. Seriously. It's red-pill instant if you do.)



Ross

I want to share how proud I am of Carla and her developments. She traded away a day of excellent pay, just gave it, in order to be home with Anthony and prepare him for his back to school which happens to be today. It was a school holiday.

They went out for three meals, and also to the beach. 

Yesterday was 'mini vacation day number 2' for the year for them. Although both had to work a little, on schoolwork and blogging. 

Everything happens for the best.

Even for me.

Everything happens for the best. 

I love you tons and oodles!



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins