Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Introductions With Love

 



Today was a good day. I had the day off from work. I slept in and caught up on my sleep. And after cleaning the pool, I had time to meditate.

I did my every other day meditations, which I continue to do, to help bridge the gap in our political realm. It's bad here in the states. My family member can't come home from their work in the public sector, due to expectations of more riots in the area following a court decision. It's tough.

I did my Bible study.

And then I got to just go...where I go...where I like to go...between worlds.

In that space, the most wonderful thing happened! I got to introduce Ross to my mother, and my mother to Ross. (She already knew him and loved him, but never realized the connection of the heart we share!).

Ross was absolutely glowing to have me introduced to her, his smile was so bright, he was so warm and engaging, just absolutely filled with joy. 

Mom wasn't sure how to take it, but was gracious and loving even though she was taken a little off guard. 

When she was relaxed, and calm, I could see off in the distance the others. And I introduced them in turn to mother--Micheal, Raphael, Merlin, and Raziel. Each was most gracious and kind to mother. I enjoyed very much watching them charm her in their own special way. 

It was a good day. 

Other things?

I'd taken home a large floral display, the one my work had sent to the funeral, the kind that is on an easel and is HEAVY. The flowers had lasted one week. I had wanted to compost them. So I plucked them out of the green florist foam, filling two huge boxes with flowers and greenery, and I have them in the center of the garden. 

We made lunch at home. Anthony thrives when I am here in the day. He even asked me for a cup of coffee in the afternoon to keep up with the coursework on the computer. I made us cappuccinos. He was definitely wired for the rest of the day. 

It's hard to explain, but I go to the beach a lot now. It's the only thing that helps with the grief. I swim and I walk. Now my lungs are feeling better. 

If it wasn't for Covid, and distance learning, this would be impossible! With my days off, and no other places to go (no Disney, etc), the benefits of living near the ocean--it's only a short drive--are appreciated. There is sand EVERYWHERE! In the car, on the floor, on me sometimes...and I really am thankful for this time to heal and to rest.

For those of you who have reached out to me, thank you. Today I sent out two bracelets and two thank-you notes. I'm able to make a little progress. For those of you who offered healing sessions, thank you. Our schedule for October to December just came out on Monday. So I can check my availability and get back to you. 

I can assure you that the loss of a parent is highly traumatic. I was in a fog for a long time there, and even now, I am gentle with myself for not being able to remember things, or to keep up with my usual expectations. It's okay.

I can only imagine the effects of being traumatized systematically like Cathy O'Brien was. She is such a hero to me, in so many ways. And Mark Phillips too. Compared to her, my losses are 'trauma lite'!!

It is time for bed. So many of you have reached out I wanted to give you an update on how everything is progressing. Thank you again so very much for your prayers and Reiki healing. Especially the Transition symbols! The aura hole is healing somewhat, I can function a little, and the pain is different now, more tolerable. 


Ross

You can imagine my surprise when, in meditation, Carla took my arm and wanted me to meet her mother!

It's official now! (he chuckles goodheartedly at our Earthly custom).

From where I am, you would think everyone knows me. And they do. But not in that close, familial way.

That is why I was so tickled and warm to greet Carla's mother 'face to face' at Carla's request. 

It made my day.

I can assure you it made the day for Michael, Raphael, Merlin and Raziel too. Introductions like that don't often happen here. Our energy signatures say everything there is to know about who we are and our relations. 

(He's still laughing and smiling)


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Family