Wednesday, February 6, 2019

The Third Eye: Coming To Terms With The Information It Gives You



I live in two worlds. We all do, really. But ever since I was a child, I had an uncanny intuition for things I thought everybody else in the world had too. Technically this is correct, everybody in the world was born with the ability to use the unconscious powers of the intuition to the same degree. Unfortunately, for the most part, it withered in a good portion of the general population.

This article is for those who are starting to wake up.

We are going to give three different examples, on a little more 'out there', and others which are closer to home for us where we live today.



We have been conditioned to believe that there are differences between people in degrees of 'holiness'--either some people practice it more and apply it (like the Buddhists) or perhaps some are our 'intermediaries' such as in the Catholic church.

It's like we are conditioned to take that part of ourselves, ignore it, and to look to others to guide us, lead us, and show us the way.

There is someone 'out there' on YouTube. He seems to be friendly enough, a reformed Jew who exposes satanic pedophiles and preaches at college campuses. His name is dnajlion7 or something like that.

What was strange is how he had access to insider information. He has informants. And he is very pro 'draining the swamp' and he gives updates on how that process is going.

I couldn't put my finger on it but something wasn't 'right' about him. How could some dude from Juneau, Alaska be privy to all this stuff, and to get so much YouTube exposure in this day and age of censorship? Is he a schill? Is it propaganda?

Basically I wanted to like him, for pointing some way OUT of the mess our current state of affairs (Ascension versus asleep with the masses). But part of me was thinking, 'this might be too good to be true'.

Well, sometimes Spirit helps you to find a little bit more to help your understanding when your heart has questions like this.

The first thing I saw was something about Purim.  It was on Twitter and it said something that Purim wasn't celebrated for our team, it was something with roots back to TWDNHOBIAH. Then after going, hmmmm?, I found another video on the djnailion guy-- by some watcher lady who knew the suffering of his ex-wives. I watched this shorter video myself.

What I realized is there is NO 'one true leader', and even though someone says they are preaching the message of Ja and Yashua, you can trust that gut feeling that something is a little 'off' and take it with a grain of salt.

Is this guy propaganda? Is he cuckoo? I don't know.

Our point is that when given something your eyes and ears are telling you, and given something your third eye is telling you, remember the accuracy of the third eye is greater because it senses energy and energy doesn't lie.


KYOTO, JAPAN - NOVEMBER 11, 2016: The Kyoto tower in sunny day, Japan. Kyoto Tower is the tallest structure in Kyoto with its observation deck at 100 metres and its spire at 131 metres (430 ft)

I've been up here! We stayed at the Kyoto Tower Hotel, which is right across the street from the Kyoto train station.  This represents to me perhaps my favorite time of 2018--going to see the cherry blossoms (sakura) on Spring Break, and making a pilgrimage to Mount Kuramadera (Kuramayama is another name) the birthplace of Reiki!

Our countdown is 131.

Let's get to the intuition part.

On Friday, after spending the day with mom at her hospital room, Anthony and I wanted to go look at a house that was on the market in an area not far from our home where Ross has been nudging us to move.  Anthony thinks he is to go to a certain high school, and our zoning is for a different one. A move will get us into the school district. I wanted a home that he could walk to school, I liked it, and it's a lot more money and one bedroom smaller, but it would get us out of the association thing. I can't even paint my home. The Association decides the color. Our fee just went up. So long term it's a little bit of a liability. If you can't pay the dues, then they can take your house. And repairs take forever because the board has to approve it.

Well, another house was 'open', even though is was dark and six p.m. we decided to take a look.

The impression I got was it was low energy people gathered in the kitchen talking--and that money was number one for these people. I didn't think anything of it, we were just looking, right?

Well the home had a number of  features we had wanted in our 'list'--fruit trees in the back yard for example--and it had the 'WOW!' factor of being very beautiful.

Intuition being what it is, I could tell by the absence of a stove, dishwasher, and refrigerator, kitchen island, shower enclosures and closet doors that the project had run out of money. I also saw a 'tuxedo kitchen' which is a little older in the popularity, as well as lots of marble countertops and in the shower. I've gotten a nice lazy susan that's marble, and it soaks up stains really easy. Our friends in Connecticut wished they'd never gotten marble for their kitchen. It's too much care.

But Anthony LOVED the home! He asked if we can move, and I said yes, and for the first time in his life he cried tears of joy.

A house he wasn't afraid of.

A chance for a dog.

A new bedroom.

A place without clutter so his friends can come over.

He can walk or bike to school, the one he wanted.

What I saw was a back yard full of dirt (it was unfinished) which is what I wanted for a garden,  someplace very secluded and in nature--yet super loud and close to the freeway ('white noise' the realtors called it), and there was no place for my piano, no walk-in closet, and no BATHTUBS. Anywhere. So although the kitchen was my 'dream kitchen' in size, the only thing in it for me was to enjoy the garden, the privacy, and the kitchen.

I would have to give up my retirement, as a new thirty year loan, and more than double my house payments, and all of our travel.

Ross had given me the signal, 'it's time to move' and this time, I said, 'yes'. I felt the suddenness and the shock to my core that I had felt every time in our past life together. And Divine Creator had asked me, to sacrifice my security and joy for our family, for Anthony, and I said yes without looking back.

On Monday I signed all the papers, to buy that one, to sell this one, and I spent many hours submitting forms and financials to the loan company. The only way it was going to work was for a 'bridge loan' to cover the downpayment. The realtors said it would be easy. They live three doors away from the home, and wanted us as their neighbors. It turns out they were in trouble financially, and needed to turn the sale. I had to go through their lender for a fifteen day escrow...I didn't like the pressure, but what can you do?

I couldn't sleep.

I really love this house. It is my 'forever house' even though the neighbors drive me crazy. I've noticed the fairy in the back had been gone for a while now, and when I walk the walking trail, there's less energy here. Is moving to the new place my next lesson? Are the fairies there in advance?

We got the call last night. My debt to income ratio isn't good. The only way to move is to come up with an enormous amount of money, as the downpayment, even raiding my retirement accounts to borrow and repay on the sale of this house. Or to get a 'trusted friend' to 'rent' this house from me, to get my 'income' side up.

If I can't get this in twenty four hours, then the house will go on the market.

My head was spinning. I wanted to cry. Poor Anthony was devastated and embarrassed because he'd told all his friends at school.

I had done the Gematria on the new house, and been sad to realize the address numbers were a six. My home is a three. (three is for 'our team' , six is for TWDNHOBIAH).

When we were at the loan office, JJ walked by, I knew him by his picture, and he shot me a look through the glass conference room window. This was all the rush rush on Monday afternoon after signing and picking up Anthony.

I knew he didn't like us.

I knew he knew the answer was no even without the numbers.

I knew the sinking feeling as the new neighbors were described to us (former military--read, 'MK Ultra') who is quiet and just the location and the vibe that were were in a nest of The Other Team.

Our city was created for tobacco company employees back in the seventies. My grandfather dug the holes for the street lamps. They are beautiful. But I 'sense' there's something 'nefarious'--and even when I would paddle on the Lake, and do healing and energy work, I had the sinking feeling that the artificial lake was created to 'feed the fish' the 'used offerings'. How do I know? Because of the many souls who were trapped there that I helped to send home. And also, because I'm not allowed to go paddling like I used to--Ross forbid it until he says it's okay.

Our Senior Center is very may son ick. Built by them. It's nice, really. We go to many events there, even birthday parties. Our Association meets there for board meetings once a month.

But the high school? Their mascot is the devil! Literally. In Spanish, the word for the Devil. I had sworn up and down I'd never let my son go to school there. But he was under the influence of wanting to be with friends, and wanted to go...

I know from reading Kerth that there's lots hidden in plain sight. His school nurse 'Freddy' was in it! Lots of people from the community.

Ross told me I  passed my test.

I was willing to give up so much for our son's happiness.

I was willing to risk our financial security when asked, as well as my own needs in a home. 

I faced a situation where I manifested an OPPORTUNITY which felt WONDERFUL to walk away from the many repairs on this place, and sell it 'as is'. 

I did the work.

I let go of the outcome.

I felt my heart sinking with sadness at losing this home where I'm at. Ross had asked me, 'what is the hardest thing you are leaving behind?'--I said, 'it's my years of being young, my hopes and my dreams from then Ross'.

He hadn't expected that. He took note. 

I had a flash, a glimpse, of Anthony hanging on the fancy new-style stairs, a suicide, and I had tried to block it. I know for years he's had a nightmare of crying because we are leaving this home we are in now, and being sad he had to leave it. I've been protecting him. 

What my third eye is telling me, is that the realtors and the loan officer are good people who mean well and are deeply entrenched in the system of TWDNHOBIAH. 

They do all kinds of money shuffling and tricks to manage to help people buy homes/to make a living.  Their way of doing business is different from years ago when I bought this one. It works for them. But it's way faster due to computers/cell phones. 

My intuition says that perhaps it wasn't the best place for us...and that I know for sure Spirit is involved and protecting us.

Last night, Ross held me as I went to sleep. He surprised me. He has been so busy. We've had a little something between us lately. I saw the cloud ships. I knew what they are. They are always 'there'. And I wasn't thrilled or excited. Ross asked me why and I said, 'it's always the same, you are up there and not HERE next to my heart where I can hold you' to my Star Family in the skies.  So that is why he surprised me by being near, so I could hold him, as my husband.

I slept well. For the first time in weeks.

What Ross had told me, earlier in the week, was where we were going to live me and him, and it's not near that home I made the offer on that was accepted.

At least Anthony knows I was willing to give everything up to help our family.

Today is another day.

I trust.

I've learned the lesson of 'if it comes, let it, and if it goes, let it'.

The funniest thing is, I just wanted to enjoy some down time, and to make bracelets and all of this house thing just jumbled it up. And I knew in my bones when I offered free Peace Jade bracelets to the neighbors/realtor couple on Monday, and they didn't accept, that it was money they wanted, not love and friendship. They said, 'we will buy them from you'.

At some time, the roles are going to flip.

What they and JJ think is important, will be superfluous.

And what Ross and I know is truly eternal truth and importance, will be the way it is for everyone and everything...

In the meantime, be aware of what your third eye is telling you. Listen to it.  Energy does not lie. And your third eye sees energetic truth and will help you.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple